Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Zerostreet's Tiki Art!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 2,156 replies

W

Homer looks like he's been up to no good!

Quite the sly, head turned look there.

Good dog!

T

Robert,

Thank you for the insight on your workspace. Your take on Tarzan remains intriguing... and I'm desperately trying to see if there's anyplace for a Mystery Girl.

Like Chris (WestADad), I'm looking carefully at Homer. Is Homer the actual talent behind the Zerostreet enterprise? Maybe we're really enjoying the talent of Homer, but being generous of spirit, Homer's letting you take credit for all. It would be so typical of our canine masters.

-Tom

On 2012-03-25 17:16, WestADad wrote:
Homer looks like he's been up to no good!

Quite the sly, head turned look there.

Good dog!

Ha! No, Homer is a good dog....that's his perpetual "FEED ME" look!

On 2012-03-25 17:34, TikiTomD wrote:
Robert,

Thank you for the insight on your workspace. Your take on Tarzan remains intriguing... and I'm desperately trying to see if there's anyplace for a Mystery Girl.

Like Chris (WestADad), I'm looking carefully at Homer. Is Homer the actual talent behind the Zerostreet enterprise? Maybe we're really enjoying the talent of Homer, but being generous of spirit, Homer's letting you take credit for all. It would be so typical of our canine masters.

-Tom

Yes! You should see how easily he handles the brushes! Actually Homer's primary talent is boring a hole right through me with his relentless stare! :D

Oh and as for the Mystery Girl. You can see it in person in a few weeks and decide! (I'll honor any discounts! :))

Tiki Tower
The Art of Robert Jimenez
http://www.tikitower.com

[ Edited by: zerostreet 2012-03-25 17:44 ]

This one's done (proper scan coming soon)! Onto to the next....not sure what that is yet though...For those of you into the pulp art, check out http://www.zerostreet.com for a small pulp painting I completed this weekend.

TARZAN AND THE CALL OF THE MAORI
10.5 x 16.25 inches
Acrylic on Wood

Tiki Tower

[ Edited by: zerostreet 2012-03-27 14:31 ]

Hey! When did those shadow people show up in the background???

Another bullseye Robert

Mike

W

Ditto! Really damn cool, you artists make me sick! :)

Thanks guys! Appreciate it!

Here's the final art for some shirts I hope to have at Hukilau and the Tiki Tower store.

[ Edited by: zerostreet 2012-03-28 17:48 ]

W

I'll buy two of those right now!!

You know I'm a sucker for wearable art - sign me up for one.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the loyal support! :)

Just added the properly photgraphed Tarzan pic over at the gallery and updated a few I had photographed today as well. As usual, a nicer version of these pics can be seem at my websites or my facebook pages.

More soon!

In between paintings and doing tons of prep work for Hukilau and the Florida SuperCon in July! Also, trying to work in a little commission for our own Professor G and his website.

Just completed this small painting:

TIKI MIRAGE
6x6 Acrylic on Canvas

Tiki Tower

[ Edited by: zerostreet 2012-03-30 20:14 ]

T6

Small painting but BIG impact. Very cool indeed.

Veddy nice Zero!

Nice Zero! Looks like the tiki stumbled out drunk from a binge at the inn. :wink:

The professor G piece, are you doing that in illustrator? It looks like you sketched it and then "traced" and plussed it in illustrator, but I am not entirely sure.

Thanks guys! That's exactly right Tigertail! A sketch was scanned and the rest is all a free hand illustration over the scan in Illustrator.

New cigar box painting in progress!

Added a bit more detail for the night!

Robert, as a friend and as a profession I have to tell you that you shouldn't be smoking so many cigars!

But the box is looking great! You know, you're just a hop, skip, and a jump from Cuba. I can't imagine that you would ever have trouble selling one of your cigar boxes, but if you did... just fill it with Havanas and it would sell immediately! :lol:

On 2012-04-01 21:15, MadDogMike wrote:
Robert, as a friend and as a profession I have to tell you that you shouldn't be smoking so many cigars!

This actually made me laugh at loud...not an easy thing for me at 4:45 am!

Just received my one of kind Zerostreet Tiki Bob mug from Wendy! Beautiful mug! Here's a pic showing all angles plus one of my very modest Mug collection!

Thanks Wendy!!

W

Love your mug Robert and the newest cigar box too!

On 2012-04-02 14:59, WestADad wrote:
Love your mug Robert and the newest cigar box too!

Thanks Chris!

In full swing in Hukilau (and FLA SuperCon) preparation! Fired up the printer!

As mentioned been very busy with Hukilau prep (as well as for the SuperCon which is a few months away but killing 2 birds...) Started up on the cigar box again tonight and hope to get to Greg's Squid this weekend!

This is a scan of my current progress on the cigar box...the colors are pretty accurate.

Very cool Robert, like the warm lighting on one side and the cool lighting on the other.

On 2012-04-05 19:15, MadDogMike wrote:
Very cool Robert, like the warm lighting on one side and the cool lighting on the other.

Thanks Mike! Having a lot of fun with the lighting!

Wow wow wow, love the new work. So much feeling in the Spy painting, Wendy

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.