Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Kick him in the B***s

Pages: 1 9 replies

Oh dear, looks like someone's unhappy with a member of the King Tiki(NH) staff...

http://www.heferito.com/kickballs.asp

Trader Woody

[ Edited by: Trader Woody on 2003-05-07 06:23 ]

T

He looks like Finnegan, the character from Star Trek who tormented Kirk in his days at Starfleet Academy then turned up on the Shore Leave planet, where Kirk finally got to, well, kick him in the balls.

B

[ Edited by: badmojo 2007-03-01 10:58 ]

M

On 2003-05-07 08:19, tweedtone wrote:
He looks like Finnegan, the character from Star Trek who tormented Kirk in his days at Starfleet Academy then turned up on the Shore Leave planet, where Kirk finally got to, well, kick him in the balls.

Trekkies! Told ya!

T

On 2003-05-07 20:38, martiki6 wrote:
Trekkies! Told ya!

And I'd never deny it. :) My mom took me to my first convention in 1976 - still have the picture of her, me, Sulu and Scotty.

M

On 2003-05-08 07:46, tweedtone wrote:

Trekkies! Told ya!

And I'd never deny it. :) My mom took me to my first convention in 1976 - still have the picture of her, me, Sulu and Scotty.

Yes, let us drink Tranya!

On 2003-05-08 07:46, tweedtone wrote:

Trekkies! Told ya!

You guys have nothing on me. In 1988, I attended a wrap party for "Star Trek V," held on the Enterprise bridge set at Paramount Studios.

--cindy (closet uber-geek)

It seems evident, according to Star Trek, that evolution will produce a universal craving for curacao, as most of the potent potables served from replicator to 10 Forward to Quark's Bar were undeniably BLUE!

On 2003-05-08 11:31, purple jade wrote:
It seems evident, according to Star Trek, that evolution will produce a universal craving for curacao, as most of the potent potables served from replicator to 10 Forward to Quark's Bar were undeniably BLUE!

Yes, but those drinks were made with synthehol!

--cindy

On 2003-05-08 11:41, cynfulcynner wrote:

Yes, but those drinks were made with synthehol!

--cindy

Scotty: Does it make a good mix with Scotch?

McCoy: It should.

Scotty: I'll let'cha know. (exits)

Mmm ... a Mai Tai with a float of a theragen derivative ...mmm ...

Pages: 1 9 replies