Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Post Here If you Don't Have "Tiki" In Your Screen Name

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies

TK

does a non tiki name get a profile dossier of you in some agency's file cab????

Aquatic Safarinaut...present...

B

!

UB

!!

G
GROG posted on Sun, Sep 5, 2010 5:18 PM

"Unga Bunga" means "tiki" in Bunganese, so Unga Bunga is disqualified. GROG has been to Bunganesia before and speak fluent Bunganese.

T

Screw all youz non-tiki name people !

W

Why do you people with tiki in your names keep posting on this thread? Don't you already have it all? Why can't you just let us peoples without tiki in our names have one thread to ourselves? None of us have posted on your Having Tiki In Your Scream Name Means You're Cool & Don't Smell & And Go To All The Best Birthday Parties!!! thread. Jeez!

T

On 2010-09-07 11:06, woofmutt wrote:

Why do you people with tiki in your names keep posting on this thread? Don't you already have it all? Why can't you just let us peoples without tiki in our names have one thread to ourselves? None of us have posted on your Having Tiki In Your Scream Name Means You're Cool & Don't Smell & And Go To All The Best Birthday Parties!!! thread. Jeez!

Because it's TIKI central, not NON-TIKI Central

WOOF !

VampTiki onboard.

present

G
GROG posted on Tue, Sep 14, 2010 7:25 PM

On 2010-09-02 21:33, Bowana wrote:
No Tiki in my name.
What do I win? Perhaps a Seal of my choice?

Bowana is disqualified too, because he used to be Tiki-Dav.

26 years in the front row of the scrum, any questions?

Lucas...I thought that little talk we had about blowing seals was helping you break the habit. Have you lapsed back into old habits?

"Lucas...I thought that little talk we had about blowing seals was helping you break the habit. Have you lapsed back into old habits?"

I bet he thought you meant these kinda seals...

...And I bet he felt that your suggestion of "blowing seals" to help him break some habit wasn't the medicine he needed.

On 2010-09-07 11:06, woofmutt wrote:

...None of us have posted on your Having Tiki In Your Scream Name Means You're Cool & Don't Smell & And Go To All The Best Birthday Parties!!! thread. Jeez!

Heh, you said "Scream Name". Which is funny, because I clicked on the link, to go to the above-named thread, and instead unexpectedly got a scary picture that made me scream. Not a lot, just three times. And I didn't scream my name, but that woulda' really been funny. Scream name.

Anyway, no "tiki" in my screen name. Oh, and last weekend, I came out of the marina to the parking lot, and found a TIKI JEEP was parked right next to our car! (Until that moment, I thought they were an urban myth, or perhaps an elaborate hoax, designed to distract people from thinking about the chemtrails, overhead.) I stared at it, mesmerized, for what may have been up to three seconds, before I finally snapped out of it, and drove away.

TIKI is a registered Trademark of TIKI LLC and under Federal Law cannot be used to promote any product, person or organization without express permission from an authorized TIKI corporate representative.

Hey...we all saw this one coming!

Shipwreck (no tiki for me please) Joey

HJ

Haole Jim here.

L

i'm in! love that post it pic!

Now that we have you all here...

We would like to show this "Three hour Timeshare" presentation!
we have locked all the doors,but remember to pick up your special gift afterwards!

TK

ohh ohhh is the 13' black and white tv still available??????

On 2010-08-31 20:59, Atomic Wedgie wrote:

Where should people post, if they don't have any Tiki in their Tiki bar?

On 2010-09-25 11:30, Unga Bunga wrote:

On 2010-08-31 20:59, Atomic Wedgie wrote:

Where should people post, if they don't have any Tiki in their Tiki bar?

LOL

Fashionably late to the Party, as usual...

TK

at least you made it pikey.

Somebody told me there was a party here ...

Someone say party?
Howdy Par-der-ners!

K

If I add an "I" to the beginning of my name then I would have Tiki spelled backwards (if I also eliminate a few other letters.

IKeIThh

telescopes, hmmmmm,

It actually was my CB radio moniker back in the 60's. Back when the Beatles were the bomb!!!

WHEN THE BEATLES RULED.

Whoops, I forgot myself, that's another thread.

Anyway, once upon a time, anyone with a Browning Golden Eagle ruled the primitive chat rooms of that bygone era.

An era, I might add, when Tiki still could be viewed first hand and without a telescope.

M

Represent!

Urk!

I'll take some Birdee Num-Nums!

F
foamy posted on Sat, Nov 27, 2010 8:56 AM

After a can of shaving cream. It just happened to be there.

C

Well, I guess I am supposed to pst here, my name meets the citeria.....

M

Me too.

Fire bad.....erk no like hot ouchy thing!

C

Catmomma checking in. my tikibar just happens to be full of felines

N
NOTCH posted on Sat, Dec 4, 2010 4:37 PM

NACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

WaikikianMoeKele checking in. I really loved the (now sadly gone) Waikikian Hotel & it was a place of fantastic dreams for me. I am a (digital) cartographer, one who helps with navigation. Therefore, roughly translated, I am Waikikian dream navigator.
~kele

Long Time No Tiki

waves

Everybody knows “Nui” means big or grand.
Cheers

Hiyo!

I guess I should swing in here.

Storm

I am not tiki, I just play one on the internet.

I know when I first got on the board, participating in any kind of forum was new to me - it may have been the first time I created a screen name to use. So I just slapped tiki onto my initials. At the time it was just to make it easy to remember. I had no idea that it would be part of your "identity" on line. Now I know better and a couple of years ago I asked to have my screen name changed to Dr. Coruba. (A name given to me by friends who can't get Coruba rum where they live. I end up bringing cases of it with me for friends when we travel.)

Yo.

Ciao

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies