Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Locating Tiki

Tiki No, North Hollywood, CA (bar)

Pages: 1 2 3 97 replies

still haven't been to this place.
don't even think about it, until this thread is bumped.

Jeff(btd)

On 2011-05-01 15:29, TIKIVILLE wrote:
I stopped by this place for a fill up of rum , had a Blue Hawaiian and it was just ok, my date had a a simple margarita(?) and she couldn't drink it so I tried it and yes it was confirmed this was the most awfull thing ever, dont know what it was that went wrong but it definatly went wrong ! lol
Other than that the place could not have looked better !It was actually kinda sad that the drinks weren't better ...I could see myself spending alot of time in there.
OH and the music was sh*t but after the so so drinks the music was not an issue we were on our way to the TONGA HUT.
So my review is this place could be it I mean "IT" with a couple simple changes ...a bartender that knows what they're doing and better music.
Oh and of coarse better mugs,swizzles and coasters for guests to raid and distribute around the TIKI loving world.

I visit this place once a year, hoping that it will get better but it hasn't. Most of the drinks were disappointing as well as the bartenders attitude. And we were the only group in the place on an early Saturday evening so there wasn't any rushing or crowd to deal with. Unfortunate, since its walkable from where I live.
It is worth checking out for the design and decor alone. That, they did very right. The fire place that joins the patio to the bar is fantastic.

Pages: 1 2 3 97 replies