Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Wendy Cevola - New colors of the Frank mug by Frankoma now available.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10,816 replies

It was great to see you two...and I love the mug...

I know your craving to get your hands messy, so lets see those next photos...

jon

Looks like you had an awesome time! One of these days hopefully I can make it to one of these events when I get some cash flow a coming in. Great pics thanks for sharing Wendy. :)

Great to finally meet you and Dan. Wow did you two ever score some fantastic stuff from the vendors! I agree what a great show, Rory does an awesome job.

TT

T
TikiG posted on Tue, May 22, 2012 7:55 AM

Yay! I finally met Dan & Wendy last weekend at Tiki Caliente 4 too - two beautiful people - of course you already know that!

Congrats on your 34th wedding anniversary too!

Hope to see you two again sometime so we may talk art and tiki with a little more depth, huh?

Take Care, G

TikiG

tiki since '67!

[ Edited by: TikiG 2012-05-22 07:56 ]

Sorry for Blurry Photos

Hi Friends, I'm back in the swing of things. Dan's waiting for us to go on a walk before the heat hits but it is a lot cooler here than in Palm Springs. Even still I took my electric blanket and long johns for the trip to Caliente because Dan loves air conditioning.

anthonymaye its true Dan's passion is tiki collecting and that's how I pay him to do all the mopping and other chores that come with my ceramics hobby. His motto is Will Work For Tikis. I also let him pick out things for his 34th anniversary presents. He's a happy man and he gives me joy every day.

hang10tiki I was still beat yesterday but I managed to do a few things, see below. I feel that I got a visit with Jonelle too after looking at all the photos on the Caliente page. She sure is a doll and she's married to one too.

tigertail777 every day is new and a challenge. One of these days is going to be a special one for you. Keep doing your beautiful art.

Tavarua Tiki it was so much fun to meet you and to have you watch Atomic Chick get her mugs. Your excitement was contagious.

Tiki G I had seen so many photos of you that it was easy to pick you out of the crowd. It's fun to have met and I look forward to the next time.

Progress Report for the Wish List and more:

The kiln was cold the morning of our trip. I opened it up and everything looked good at a distance.

I needed to get this small alter bowl out to transport for Loki Tiki to Caliente. It came out just as I hoped. Even with the crack Loki was fine with it and took that Missionary's Downfall Alter, bowl and woman.

As I set the items on the counter I could see small and large problems that I'll need to correct now that I'm back home.

I sure did take blurry photos. I must have been excited to get on the road.

So now we are back and it is time to get serious. But alas Dan is calling. I need to go on the walk. I'll post more when we return. That's when I'll post my disasters! Cheers, Wendy

Hi we had a wonderful walk but it was hot, hot, hot.

So you saw the unloaded kiln. I left knowing that I had work to do but I was happy with what did work out.

So first of all I set up the photographic studio that MadDogMike gifted us with at Caliente.
I took a photo of Sandra Dee's TNT mug for Tiki Oasis. I used a flash. Not so hot.

Next I turned on the lights for the studio. They shine through the cloth.

I turned off the flash and wow what a great photo. Thank you Mike!

I still need to cold paint the TNT black later today.
She also ordered a Bumatay necklace

and a regular Bob. All her orders were fine.

My next lesson with the Studio is background color choice. I may just stick with black but the studio had a stack of colored fabric to choose from. I stuck with the blue to see how MurphDog's little super carved Bob would look.
Check out the difference between blue and black backgrounds.

The black background let the Carribean Blue be more true in the photos. In real life it is even better.

The next successful mug is for mymotiki. I hope you like the color for the inside of the mug. Since Loki Tiki took the Missionary's Downfall Alter that I brought for him to Caliente yours is the next one in line.

I am going to try the paper clay that Grog told me about. It is on order. I'm getting 25 pounds so that I'll have it on hand for future cracks. MadDogMike gave me a wonderful lesson on how it works so I'm ready when it's available.

mymotiki your brown Bob bowl is really done but I'm going to add a bit more glaze and fire it again just to smooth it out. I think it has the vintage look you wanted.

BaconSM your bowl needs another coat of the satin black and two more coats of rust at the bottom. Otherwise it came out fine.

Deb's bowl I am not happy with. The thick paint for runs down the side did not mix. It did however stand out. I'll re-glaze to see if I can cover it and the inside of the bowl and make them pretty.

The purple Bob bowl has a couple of glaze skips to fix.

So I have work to do but the worst defect was on Psycho Tikis Missionary's Downfall Bowl. When we took it out of the kiln it was 90 degrees. The bowl looked wonderful except I couldn't see the words. The glaze had filled them in. Oh well. But when we returned from Caliente the bowl had shrunk as it cooled and had exploded the glaze off the bottom. When you bisque fire you should always have it hole for 15 minutes at the end so you get the clay to shrink to its max but I guess it didn't happen. So when I glazed it the clay again shrank and popped off the glaze. Now I will try to pry off any lose glaze and then re-apply it and fire.

Tomorrow we go to Grass Valley to see Roge. My Bumatay lamp is finished and we will bring it home to hang. I have also almost finished adding bases to the tikis that he casts for the lamps. He wants to offer them as stand alone statues that would look great in a window with the sun shining through. You may choose any color and he'll cast it.

Today I'll work on the Bob/Pele/Volcano/Swap mug and start planning how I'll do the PacMan and Creature of the Bob Lagoon mugs for BaconSM and Tavarua Tiki.

I have Missionary's Downfall bowls in the works. Things to re-glaze and to glaze for the first time. Bare with me I'll keep working hard and one day yours will be the one that is finished. I did deliver 10 mugs at Caliente.

I'm off to work, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2012-05-22 12:48 ]

Yay! My stuff came out so awesome! I even have black straws to use to drink out of the dynamite--Tiki Oasis ready I say!!

My Dad is going to be so surprised when I send him that mug for Father's Day. He has never visited me out here so has no idea about all this tiki collecting business but he has seen Tiki Bob and loves him. He keeps asking me for a mug--uh, thats a negatory Dad!-so I thought I would get him a new version that is less fragile but just as special :)

Can't wait to get all my goodies!

So happy you guys got to relax down at Caliente--you both deserve it :)

M

Just Brilliance....You never fail to teach me new things or put a smile on my face every time I come here! You guys are so wonderful to watch. Thank you! I'm glad you had a blast at Calliente quatro.

Mahalo

McTiki

Sandra, I just hope your dad doesn't get on TC or it will ruin his Father's Day surprise!!!!

Wendy, the photos look great! Glad someone was able to get some use from that studio, even better that it's YOU!!! Sometimes I back up with the camera (about 8 feet), zoom in and leave the flash on. You get the 2 light sources on the sides and the flash from the front too. But it's far enough away that it doesn't wash out the colors or make a lot of glare.

Caribbean Blue!
So BLUE-tiful!
and i just LOVE the colors on the Missionary's Downfall bowl!
You're the BEST!
Wish i could've trekked down to Caliente last weekend..
Looks like it was a BLAST!
:)

S

Hi Wendy. The Bob's are looking great as usual. I like the new blue colour but that purple is stunning. What brand is that one?

And also, as promised.....

Your mug is much nicer to look at. :cry:

Sandra Dee it will be fun to see you soon. Here's how the painting turned out.

McTiki I hope to bisque fire your mug and the rest of them next week. Thank you for checking in.

MadDogMike and Grog, I followed up on the paper clay. It comes in 25 pound bags. It is a high fire clay to use with high fire slip and clay which I don't use. They said I could use it on low fire as long and it is not put on a surface that will be used to hold liquid. So a piece of art for the wall would work. Or for the hole in my alter bowl. But right now it is on back order so I may turn this hole into a volcanic crack.

This alter is for mymotiki if it passes when it is done.

Little Lost Tiki I love those bowl colors too. My hope is that the re-glaze will work and that more doesn't just pop off. I missed you at Caliente. My dream is to go to an event where you are vending so I may see all your glorious works of art together.

Swizzle my dream came true to have another photo posted. Thank you. The glaze is Duncan Orchid Speckles. I love all the glazes with spots.

This is where we walked for an hour yesterday. It is a nature trail between housing tracts a couple of blocks from us. It was hot by the time we got home but so worth it in beauty.

Once we were back it was time to work. I needed to re-glaze every bowl that had come out of the kiln.

mymotiki one more layer of glaze has been added.

BaconSM 2 more layers of glaze added.

Deb's bowl had French Dimensions run down the sides but no mixing occurred so the effect was poor.

So first I painted the inside with 2 layers of red speckles.

Then I painted lots of layers over the red and yellow stripes. You can see the bowl at the very back of the table. I forgot to take a close up. I had enough glaze skips on the bowls that I scrubbed the next 4 mugs and had them dry again.

The bowls were loaded into the kiln. Again I forgot to photograph the top shelf but I'll do that when I add the last mugs.

I've finished the Pele/Volcano/Bob mug for the swap. It will be the glaze and cold paint that will bring her/him to life.

Today we go see Roge in Grass Valley to pick up the Bumatay chunk lamp and some goodies. Then tonight I'll start glazing the mugs shown here.

Every day is fun thanks to each of you, Wendy

Yay! Will see you on Friday! I am so excited :)

On 2012-05-22 15:31, MadDogMike wrote:
Sandra, I just hope your dad doesn't get on TC or it will ruin his Father's Day surprise!!!!

Don't worry Mike, my Dad has heard all about TC and stays far, far, far away :)

Looks like you and Dan had a wonderful time at Caliente! It is my dream to attend one of your wonderful California tiki events one day!

The Caribbean Turquoise little bob is gorgeous and the purple is great too. That might just be the right combo for my mug! I'll leave it to you. All of your work is gorgeous.

Sandra Dee we are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. It is so much better to hand the art over than to mail it. That's why I beg for photos from everyone who has my art arrive on their doorsteps.

LoriLovesTikis today I paint on the glaze. Yesterday I went to Alpha Fired arts and picked up the right kind of (fill the indentations) type of pink glaze. So Carribean Blue for big Bob with a small Bob in Purple or Pink?

I spent all the money from the Zombie Torches on glaze. I guess I'm a glaze junkie but now I'm in remission. I have all the missing colors covered. I got all the tests prepared to go into the kiln with the next run of mugs and bowls.

I picked up colors for Frankenstein's Bob.

Next we headed up the highway to Grass Valley to Roge shop. It was time to pick up our Bumatay Lamp. These lamps do not photograph well when lit but they look great in person.

I brought the tikis with the new bases added on for him to mold. Then he'll offer two versions. One that hangs on the wall and one that stands on its own. Those could be set on a window ledge with the light shining through.

This is my Bumatay Lamp. If you look hard you will see that some of the chunks are actually sea creatures from puffer fish to octopuses.

Roge gave us a gift of a photo of a lamp that he had enlarged. Very cool.

We got a sneak peek at Steve Soto's lamp in progress. It was a beautiful color choice.

Roge has gone back to his roots and pulled out another design. This one is not a box it is a tube. Lights on.

Lights off.

Miguel shows his work.

Here is a tiki free lamp.

Their work is for sale on Roge. Here's the link.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtLampDesignByRoger?page=1

Now its time for a walk and then a day of glazing the most challenging mugs.
Frankenstein's Bob
Roge Turtle Bob
Etsy
LoriLovesTiki Bob

It should be a fun day. Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2012-05-24 08:45 ]

M

Hi Wendy! The mugs look beautiful! I love all the different designs you come up with, with the tiki bob blank. So many great versions of bob! I really like the palm tree version, you know the one in blue. That is so pretty! I really like watching the progress of the different mugs you are making and the techniques that you describe. Thanks!!

Wendy, It was great to meet you and Dan at Caliente! I love the lamps, but your ceramics are amazing! The Bowls, the Tiki Bobs, all of it, great job!

Amy

Wendy,
I love all your creations, but I'm really partial to the Bob hold the mini-me-Bob. Actually, I just want one of the mini-me-Bobs (tikis & miniatures are two of my favorite things [trying to resist the urge to sing lol])

Z

Holy Smokes! Just when I think I am all amazed out, you prove me wrong!
WOWZERS!!!!
~Zero

mymotiki everything you wrote shows me that posting every morning is so worth it. Thank you for your words and for all the orders. This next load will have your bowl re-glazing. Your Missionary's Downfall Alter is in the works.

Queen Kamehameha you have a heart of gold. One day we would like to see your tree house. Thank you for your compliments I appreciate them.

Kele I'll announce another Wish List when I have all of these done. I like the Zombie Torch palm trees and I'm so happy that Professor G got me to put them on Bob's.

ZeroTiki Wowzer's is a new word for my art and I love it. Hugs at Oasis coming your way.

Wish List Progress Report:

I worked on glazing all day and sculpting all evening. I got a lot done. Remember that glazes drastically change in the kiln. The dog spots will become black once fired and the TapaTurtleBob will be green.

Three layers of white and black on the Bob faces but for MurphDog it was over his whole body. I will still add two layers of clear on top of that today.

First off I filled shook and poured out glaze from the interior of each mug.

They sat upside down to drain and then I wiped off the top or added to it depending on what I wanted the top color to be.

I spread out all the MurphDog photos and started on him.

I can't match the spots on this guy but I can make the mug resemble him. All these spots will be hopefully be black when fired.

Here you can see the difference between unpainted bisque and the whites of Bob's faces. MurphDogs collar will be cold painted with pirate dogs and bones when he is done.

I paint mugs upside down and then right side up for two reasons. One I don't want glaze to drip on the face and two with all the super deep carving I need to make sure I got glaze everywhere. Changing angles helps spot missed areas.

David, I did different numbers of layers on this mug so that the green would be lighter or darker in different areas.

LoriLovesTiki has Caribbean Blue on the Big Bob. I will put the spotted purple on the little Bob if I don't hear back by noon today with a change.

dartharnies Frankenstein's Bob is being rubbed with black glaze.

I let him dry overnight and today I'll rub most of it back off leaving it in the stitches.

BaconSM Pac Man Bob. If you have one of my Bob's you know they are heavy and thick. I do that so I can carve deeply to fill wishes on the list. Here I have dug out the mouth so it may hold a white ball.

I built out the mouth to resemble the picture supplied by . He made an entire map for me.

I started caving the lines. I decided that it would be better to carve out the black background than to add the lines and dots and little critters.

Front view with Pac Man eyes.

Mapping it out shows that even with the terrific map I got off. The maze will still be BaconSM just not perfect.

I've drawn in all the dots etc. and tonight I'll carve out the rest of the clay and then smooth it all.

More glazing today. I hope to finish these four Bobs so I can fire tonight or in the morning.

BaconSM Tiki your creature is next up as soon as Pac Man is finished.

Thank you for the visit and notes. Cheers, Wendy

As a game geek and bob fan, I am thrilled that you have taken on this, Wendy....because you can do it justice! YAY!!!

OH HELL NO!!!! PAC MAN BOB!!! NO WAY!! I am like the pacman queen! Nobody has defeated me! I've gotten to the 27th key and anybody who played pac man knows exactly what I'm talking about! Oh I've got to get me one of those! Wendy...add to the list! Sorry I hate being a copy cat but daaammmn!!!

On 2012-05-25 10:21, Atomicchick wrote:
OH HELL NO!!!! PAC MAN BOB!!! NO WAY!!

I literally said the same thing...Love EVERYTHING I see; all the time. I have a wishlist sitting on my desk and can see me only filling it if I live to be 347 years old...or hitting the lottery.

I love the creations and, humbly thank you, for all the little tips and tricks. You will make a hell of a mentor if you ever take on an apprentice.

Wow,
rockin as usual
they all look great

Thanks for making my home bar shine,
pics as promised.

You guys are awesome...

Can't wait to see what you do with the "Creature from the Bob Lagoon"... It's like Christmas time I can't wait to open my present!
TT

Thank you again for my awesome mugs Wendy -- I love them

It was great to see you both today and to see so many of the projects you are working on.

That Pac Man Bob is awesome!

I will let you know how my Dad likes his mug - I know he will love it

xoxoxo

Thank you all so much for the wonderful notes.

ZeroTiki and Atomic Chick, who would know that there are more PacMan fans out there. You'll have to ask BaconSM if you wants to share his design with you Caren.

hang10tiki you are certainly a wonderful pinup. I forgot to look at my art. I smiled back at you. I love the photos thank you very much.

Tavarua you are up. I finished carving Pac Man last night and he is drying. I'm ready to be your Santa Claus!

Sandra Dee thank you so much for this photo. I forgot to take a photo of it after I finished with the black paint. I hope to get one of you at Oasis too. Thank you for the visit yesterday I wish it could have been longer.

I really needed to catch up on all the mundane parts of life like paying bills so I never got back to the glazing table. But once we settled in for the night I got out Pac Man and finished carving him. This is the base for all the hand painting in yellow and blue that will make him look more real. I know all the circles are large but the paint will just center on these.

BaconSM's Pac Man Bob
I worked to carve out all the clay around the lines, critters and circles.

Then using a wet paper towel I rubbed out to make the back surface flatter.

Next I went back in and fine tuned the flat areas and gave them a bit of texture. After all Bob is a coconut tree.

Finished and drying.

Oh No there are parties this weekend. What shall I do? Find out tomorrow on the Dan and Wendy Show!!! You all make this so much fun. Hugs, Wendy

Have a great weekend Wendy & Dan, Maybe you should take a break from the
amazing art production & party like its 1959 this weekend!

On 2012-05-26 10:22, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Have a great weekend Wendy & Dan, Maybe you should take a break from the
amazing art production & party like its 1959 this weekend!

ditto (the last part really made me laugh!) :) :D

Hi Friends, ATP and Kele, we are heading off to RugbyMatts party. Since I was 8 in 1959 I'll probably sit and watch Have Gun Will Travel and sip lemonade. That's my speed anyway. I got some work done today so photos tomorrow. Wendy

Aloha Wendy

The PAC man bob is amazing I am so in love if I wanted some of your where would
or whom do I need to talk too:) so amazing i said it twice!

Wendy,

I get giddy when I see my mug! Even if it's just in the background. You may paint the little Bob any color you'd like! Everything you make is gorgeous so I know it will be great!

(I'm electing myself the President of the Wendy fan club!)

Oh, and I am love with the Pac Man mug and can't wait to see it all done. Your talent continues to amaze me.

hold on now Lori,
we might have to arm wrestle for that job...
lol

Pac Man Bob.... WOW. That is AWESOME. What's next? Donkey Kong? :wink: Love it Wendy, just love it. I think you have the start of a whole new line of Bobs...the Wendy arcade. :D

anthonymaye you asked about how to buy my work. I like to make art for those who watch and post messages on this thread. I announce here when I open a Wish List for Orders and people PM me their ideas to see if it is possible for me to make it. Once a year I will also make something for the Sacramento Crawl or something that I feel the need to do like the Zombie Torch. I have people send me PM's with their wishes or requests to be added to an order list. Right now I'm finishing the most recent Wish List. After that I will be doing a painting for Tiki Oasis 12. Once I start this painting then I'll open the next Wish List for submissions. I announce it here. Thank you for asking. You are a fine artist, I watch the swap.

LoriLovesTikis the little Bob is Purple with spots like the bowl you saw. He is in the kiln. I've never had a fan club before so I'm looking forward to seeing you and hang10tiki arm wrestle.

tigertail777 most of the Wish List comes from the minds of those who order them, I'm just a tool to be used so that a wish comes true. My wish is to be able to watch your thread as you create wonderful art.

Yesterday I finihed glazing TapaTurtleBob, LoriLovesTiki Bob, MurphDog and Frankenstein's Bob and they all went into the kiln with the bowls I had re-glazed. They come out sometime Monday when the kiln has cooled to room Temperature.

I'm forgetful lately. But I did remember that dartharnie wants to reveal his Frankenstein's Bob after he has it in his hands so I'm not showing the detail painting I did yesterday. Just these.
The black glaze had dried so I wiped off the part on flat surfaces.

Now all the stitches show really well.

Two coats of clear glaze will bring deepen all the under-glaze colors that were painted on the face.

I forgot to take photos of TapaTurtleBob and SuperCarvedLoriLovesTikiBob all in green.

I painted more layers of glaze on MurphDog and his collar and then painted it with clear.

34 years ago today Dan and I were married. We feel very fortunate to still be happy and together. I was sharing photos with my family and I'm going to share them here with you.

We made our decorations and were married in my mom's backyard.

I made Dan's Croatian wedding outfit. I found my dress in Capitola near Santa Cruz and the shop is still there after 34 years. They now sell dresses, tiki masks and statues, amazing!

Thank you for sharing our days. We are now going out for a special brunch. Then it will be time to start on The Creature From the Bob Lagoon for Tavarua Tiki.

Cheers, Wendy

M

Thanks for the murphdog updates. I can't wait to see him out of the kiln! Happy Anniversary Wendy and Dan! Your wedding photos are wonderful; your happiness just radiates. :)

Congratulations Wendy & Dan! You were & ARE such a cute, beautiful, wonderful & absolutely tikirific couple! (I think we are "of an age" Ok, so you're prolly a bit younger than I am since I celebrated my 38th high school class reunion last night, but still) Your posts carry me through my days.
~kele

Congrats Wendy & Dan!!!!! Those pictures are just beautiful and neither one of you has changed a bit! (well, Dan has a different style of mustache, that's all) Croation? Very cool!

Happy Anniversary Dan & Wendy, thanks for sharing your memories with your fans!

TT

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Cain't wait fer tomorruh'z pix

S

Happy Anniversary to you both. Have a great day.

P.S. Looking forward to see how this next batch of mugs come out.

T

Wishing you the happiest of wedding anniversaries, Wendy and Dan! What a beautiful couple you were and are!

-Tom

Happy Anniversary you two!

Wow
Fine photos of the King and his Queen.
Happy Anniv u 2

Happy Anniversary! Amazing pics! Thanks so much for sharing!

B

Happy Anniversary to you both!! It is a wonderful thing to see a couple together for so many years! Thanks for sharing the pics

Happy Anniversary! Really dig the wedding outfits. :)

Hi Friends, we had more fun reading your posts than going out to brunch. Thank you each for the congratulations...
MurphDog photos of your mug tomorrow
Kele I've passed that number years ago
MadDogMike Dan bought a painting from Dorian Greg and so far even Dan's hair has stayed brown
Tavarua Tiki all this mornings photos are for you, let me know if they are OK
Holler Waller thank you for the new photo
Swizzle see you soon
TikiTomD
Sandra Dee
hang10tiki
zerostreet
bavtech your site looks great
tigertail777 I started with his wedding outfit and then we went on to make costumes for our movies, we could have had fun back then with U-Tube

Either the mugs and bowls are coming out of the kiln tonight or they are drying and waiting to be sanded and bisque fired. I've finished sculpting every one on the current wish list. Soon I'll open the next one that I'll working on after Oasis. Thank you for keeping me busy.

Today Dan and I are going to make a few molds to keep going with the Bob's. After a while they begin to leak. So I'll make some new sides. It's easier than a new start because the old mold is used to make the new one.

Tavarua Tiki here is your Creature From The Bob Lagoon.

A regular Bob mug with clay added to the back.

Building the face.

Doug Horne a friend of ours and a wonderful artist consented to our using his puffer fish as a guide for this mug. Of course our puffer can't have the spines so long and because he has been caught his eye will be wide open.

The tail is added and the little spine dots will be better attached.

To do the hand he is turned upside down.

The name of the mug is added to the bottom.

Adding detail.

making marks to tie in the front to the back.

The creature is standing in weeds or underwater with plant life.

Side view.

He had to be wrapped so the clay can equalize the water content. Today he will be unwrapped and begin to dry. When he is dry I'll bisque fire all the mugs.

Next up a full days work in the garage and then the fun of opening the kiln. I hope you will visit tomorrow. Cheers, Wendy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10816 replies