Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Wendy Cevola - The repaired mug goes to La Mariana on Oahu

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10,811 replies

Polynesiac I do have fun altering Bob's. I think he's my child.
tikilongbeach I'm so happy to hear someone likes Doodles. I really need to figure out how I want Diver's Cove to look when glazed. It's a challenge.
hang10tiki I hope your small Bob is there soon.
tigertail7777 Your necklace has shipped too. I'm happy you like the maze.
Professor G thank you very much.
littlegiles the maze was a challenge to do but it turned out to be a hard one. Marone Tiki gave up and started at the end and worked his way to his other finger that has begun at start. So yippee it worked he had to cheat!!!

Progress Report:

I worked non-stop yesterday and so today I'm resting. The kiln filled up and is firing right now. So soon I'll be working on the Wish List projects.

Here are the Bob's that I now have in the kiln.

Super Carved Bob

Dip Bob like the old peanut mugs.

Woody Bob like an old pier.

Sheet Metal Bob. I'll do him with a metal glaze.

Pineapple Bob fashioned after the Palm carved tikis I see on the carving thread.

Bobbies smirk need I say more?

Another Super Carved Bob.

I had them all out drying this week and now they are in the kiln.

They come out on Thursday.

Today we did chores at home. I didn't touch a single tiki...yet.

Cheers, Wendy

Wow Wendy, you and Dan have been very busy bees. Love the new Bobs. The sheet metal Bob is my favorite I think, a unique concept. Its fun to see all the different tools you use to get the desired effect on each one.

• Dale

PS, so when you going to make a zombie hand to go on that tiki Farm entry? Would be great for Halloween! I know you don't have anything else to do. HAHAHAHAHAHA

The letters are starting to wear off on the keyboard keys I use to spell "beautiful","stunning", and "wow." The scribbles are a whole new area of fun for you and all of the new Bob surfaces are great.

Wendy your Divers Cove mug really is great, can't wait to see it all done up in color.. The tapa and woodgrain Bobs Really look amazing, so cool how each one that you have made so far are all so different. I wish I lived closer, it would be fun to have a small kine ceramic carving chop.. :D

[ Edited by: Beachbumz 2012-10-10 00:57 ]

Amazing work on those Bobs!

Wow
All da Bobs look great
Pineapple Bob is a show stopper

Jon

Wendy, EVERYTHING is so awesomely fantastic!!!
~kele

It all looks great and the divers cove one is spectacular.

littlegiles it was fun to do the sheet metal Bob. Did you notice the word on the back? I'm glad you liked the clay tool photos. The Tiki Farm contest mug comes out of the kiln tomorrow. Doing a Zombie hand sounds like a good idea.
Professor G doing doodles was fun but a bit crazy. There is a rum keg on top of a palm tree.
Beachbumz come for a visit and we'll have a chop. I'm looking forward to glazing the Diver's Cove.
zerostreet I love your first mug.
hang10tiki you are a wood carver so I must have got it right doing a Pineapple Bob thank you.
WaikikianMoeKele thank you, let me know when your small Bob is safely in your hands. I so glad you like my newest work.
VampiressRN it was lots of fun doing the Diver's Cove. I'll have to do some other variations.

I had to work on something today before I could post. We have a guest for the Sacramento Crawl so that meant it was time to put away some of my ceramic projects mess. Well I wasn't about to put all those glazes back in the shed when there are so many things yet to glaze. But we are good for company now.

I've started the Volcano Missionary's Downfall Tattooed Woman Shrunken Head Bob for 19TikiCheif62.

This is going to have a combination of regular glaze with under-glazes and enamel.

Today I started the under-glazes.

Three layers take a long time so I only completed the woman, Bob's face and the shrunken head. Next I need to put 2 layers of clear on these areas.

Tomorrow we open the kiln mid-day so no posts until we do that.
I appreciate all your notes and visits. Thank you very much, Wendy

I did notice the word on the back of the sheet metal Bob, but didn't want to say anything in case you were using it as a surprise or contest. LOL

How long does it typically take you to fire a full load of bisque and let it cool? Just curious. With my small kiln, when I was china painting I could sometimes get two runs done in one day. I know you are dealing with a lot larger kiln and more stuff.

• Dale

The carvings are wonderful. So eclectic and bob is so versatile

...but making us wait until the afternoon for an update is "simply unacceptable, young lady. Now, go to your kiln and don't come back until you have pictures to post".....

(pssst, do y'all think it worked?)

:P

[ Edited by: dartharnie 2012-10-11 10:24 ]

[ Edited by: dartharnie 2012-10-11 10:24 ]

Hi Wendy,

I have been missing the Dan & Wendy show b/c I've been busy @ work and planning my upcoming to trip to SF & Big Sur for my brother's wedding but now I am all caught up!

I'm loving everything you do as usual but my favorite for the moment is the Pineapple Bob. Can't wait to see that glazed. Was that a wish list item or just something that you came up with?

Contemplating getting in on the mug swap but I may have just too much going on and I'm not sure I have a mug I want to get rid of, my collection is so small! If it were next month I would definitely participate but thanks for sharing the link, I would have missed it since I haven't been on TC that much lately.

Take care & keep the ceramics (and posts) coming!

littlegiles you are sharp! The mug sold to ebtiki who noticed the letters too. No contest this time but it did cross my mind. Did your necklace arrive? I run the kiln for 13 hours because I do preheats with a slow ramp. To cool it takes at least a day and a half.
dartharnie guess what I'll be glazing your wolf-man as soon I finish this one. Sorry you had to wait. The next few days I'll be posting in the evening showing the Sacramento crawl photos. I'm on a break from working on the Wish List.
LoriLovesTiki you'll have to make some mugs that you can swap in the future because it is just too much fun to miss. Pineapple Bob is not sold. Most of the Bob's have not sold but PM's can be sent. The recent Bob's are $75 but Pineapple Bob is a taller Bob and he costs $5,000! Just kidding. He's $85. Most of the Bob's are still for sale.

Progress Report on the Bob's and a few Wish List items:

We opened the kiln this morning. Top layer.

Bottom layer.

When the kiln was empty I put in all the things that needed a touch up.

We took them out to the back yard where they will be hosed off. I can see Alii Tiki's bowl and Beachbumz's bowl and a War God for Professor G and a couple of Bob's for ebtiki. Lots of these still need homes.

The weather turned bad. It's overcast, cold and windy. Not a good day to be drenched. Since I didn't want to leave them in the back yard while we crawl this weekend we carried them all into the house. There is always work that doesn't show up.

Psycho Tiki D is the person who got us into making ceramics. He also is a friend who we treasure. He came today to pick up his Test #3 crawl mug since he is missing the event. Dang it PTD you better go next year! he said he would

Every tiki/creature came out of the kiln just fine. The Diver's Cove the most likely to blow up since it had puffer fish didn't. I'm super happy with the success of this firing.

Soon we'll be on our crawl. It's going to be a terrific one. I wish you could all be with us.

Cheers, Wendy

Wendy, I love to see a successful firing and thanks for the timing info.

So glad the diver mug came out unharmed. Really looking forward to seeing that progress.

Have a great time at the Crawl and enjoy your company.

PS: I just had a weird thought pop in my head. Am I the first to think it would be funny if you did a "Sponge" Bob? A porous, yellow bob with some brown pants? LOL

• Dale

And here is my TikiBob necklace hanging around the neck of a very happy guy. Thanks again for the great gift.

[ Edited by: littlegiles 2012-10-11 16:45 ]

[ Edited by: littlegiles 2012-10-11 17:15 ]

HT

Haven't been able to post much. Everything is awesome. I love the Bobs. The Maze Bob made me laugh. Will post more later, everything looks great!

I just got the beautiful tiger Bob today, and I have to say its far more striking in real life than any photo will ever capture. I got to find a hanging cord for him, not going to use him as a necklace but a good luck totem to hopefully help bring me luck in my art career and as such will hang in my art studio. :)
I hesitate to mention it because you have been so wonderful and it sounds nitpicky, but my user name is tigertail777 (three 7's) not four LOL. I chose three 7's because both "3" and "7" are odd numerically and magical numbers. But don't feel bad my own sister often makes the same mistake. :wink:

HT

The extra 7 is for extra good luck!

I was so worried about the Diver's Cove Mug exploding, so glad it came through okay.

I love love love the photos guys. Thank you littlegiles and tigertail777. I really like to know who writes here and this is a wonderful way. tigertail777 did we not include the leather string with the necklace? Dan boxed them for me. I can send you one. I got carried away with the 7's!!! littlegiles I've not watched Sponge Bob but I was just told he's amazing!

Hale Tiki I hope you'll have time to keep coming back I love your posts.

WaikikianMoeKele I worried too but no problems with anything out of the kiln. Did your statue arrive? Do you need my home address?

We are up early and getting ready to crawl. Our friend Joanne flew in for the event and that makes it even more special. If I have any energy left at the end of each day I'll post photos.

Thank you all, Wendy

Wendy, my Waikikian Bob arrived today. He is SOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL! I will get someone to take of pic of him with me tonight & post it.
Did you send a bill, cuz I wasn't sure how much to send to you? I've been checking my pm's several times a day, but haven't seen anything from you recently.

SPONGE BOB! Dale, I knew there was a reason that I liked you! ROFLMAO!
~kele

Just got back from 16 great days on Oahu
and the prize was waiting...

AWESOME, love the color.
Thanks you sooooooooooooo much Wendy.

We hit La Mariana right from the airport and picked up your War God
handle mug.

They had a bunch of them
and had it by the entrance as well.

We had a blast...........

THE WENDY AND DAN AREA IS GETTING BIGGER...

thanx again...

Wendy, as promised

Just bear in mind that when this was taken, I was already half way into my adult beverage (which I cropped out of the picture).
btw, this was taken sort of on top of my 'office.' Because the office where I normally work is plagued with black mold & recurring problems which wreek havok with my system, I am working at home until our new office is completed, perhaps still this year.
~kele

Wendy + Dan -love seeing the progress on the missionaries downfall volcano shrunken head Bob,it really looks great,love the tiger stripe Bob pendant(circus animal pendant series?),thanks again 19tikichef62

WaikikianMoeKele I always feel so relieved to know something has arrived. Kele after all the years of knowing you its great to have a photo so I can think of you when I see your name. Thank you.
hang10tiki very cool. I didn't have a good photo of the shelf with my mug at La Mariana. You two are such a dear couple. I love the photos and especially the rock behind the Wendy and Dan shelf.
19tikichef62 I'm so glad you are watching your mugs progress. Right now we are one the crawl and exhausted. Yesterday I drove 230 miles (I like to be the driver) and then I gave out and Dan drove the last 30. We crawled to 5 homes and Minnie's the tiki restaurant bar built for the wife of the owner of the Stockton's Islander. The house is over 100 years old the restaurant opened in 1955.

Here are a few photos of where we went.

Vic/Jungle Trader

Minnie's

CDTiki's wife Diana invited the gang over because we had some extra time after Minnie's. What a terrific extra stop.

The Blue Kahuna's, Oh no. I took so many photos of Dr.TikiMojo's new Hawaiian tattoo that I forgot to take photos of Greg's new home. Greg please post some here.

LittleLola's
Well shoot, I must have been more tired than I realized. No photos here at all.

ChopTops
At least I got one of his backyard volcano.

I'll have to see what others post on the crawl thread and steal a few for here.

Thanks for checking in. Cheers, Wendy

Today it begins again and we are so excited to continue this journey. Thank you VampiressRN for all the planning it took to pull this together. You've done a magnificent job. If it was only yesterday it would have been a great crawl. It's hard to believe we have two more days of fun ahead. Cheers, Wendy

More photos are showing up here. I'm saved The Blue Kahuna and LittleLola are on this link!_________________
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=43387&forum=17&start=75

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2012-10-13 07:46 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2012-10-13 07:52 ]

Day Two of the Sacramento Ohana's Crawl

We had another super fun day.

The Ohana stopped at Swanberg's a wonderful Hawaiian shirt and misc. shop. We were so tired that we missed this. Luckily its near to us for future visits.

We started at Brad(alohacurrent) and Melanie's.
Brad and Joanne.

Dan and Wendy(that's me!)

A Hawaiian retreat.

Live music in the backyard.

The audience. Surf music kept Dan glued to his chair.

Selling mugs in the parking lot to Rugby Matt and TikiHula

Did they buy??? Yep. On the right is Mr. Aloha a new friend.

Jim and Julie, more new friends.

Tiki TNT and Savage Tiki decided that the mug should be used during the crawl. I loved that idea.

Brad and Melanie thank you for such terrific food.

Next stop was at Rugby Matt's where there was also a Marketplace with Tacky Tiki and Mahalo Tiki to name a couple.
Dan, Cathi, Ken

Steve, Laura and Tacky Tiki sitting.

Audrey the dearest person you'll ever meet.

LittleLola with slowhandtikiman!

Thank you Matt for a great party.

Our Last wonderful, terrific fun spot was at VampiressRN/Marlene's beautiful home.
She organized this three day crawl and boy have we benefited from her efforts. We are sad that we are about to start the last day of the crawl.
Vamp had Frank Sinatra singing the night away.

What a great show.

Vamp you have gone over the top with entertainment and terrific food. The banner ad for the crawl and even Moai chocolates by Mahalo Tikis daughter.

Thank you so very very much. Wendy and Dan

Now we are off for another great day. Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2012-10-14 09:00 ]

Looks like fun

Wendy, looks like you and Dan (and everyone else) thoroughly enjoyed yourselves and got a well deserved break.

Jon, I know you just got back from vacation but you could have at least shaved for the picture! :lol:

HT

Wendy!!!

I got the War God!

Do you pour your mugs that thick, or is it just because it's a statue? I was excited when I picked it up. I love the heft. It's a lovely size too. I bet the originals fit in the hand very very well. It's great! Love the glaze. The wahine likes it too! I haven't taken a photo of it yet, because it doesn't have a home yet, but I'll be making one out of the first trim piece that I made over in the carving section!

Looks like everything is going well, and the tiki crawl looks like a blast!

And I may not be posting all the time, but it means getting more work done for the tiki bar and home!

hang10tiki oh boy have we had fun these past three days. I got lots of hugs.
MadDogMike I love the pirate ship and your grandsons. Everyone check it out!
http://www.mgilbert.net/PSTH.html
Hale Tiki I like to make all my ceramics super thick and heavy. I want them to last.

Today I forgot my digital camera. BUMMER! We do keep a camera in the glove compartment of the car in case we get in a wreck with a pirate ship or something. So I got it out and took photos but now I have to get them developed. Meanwhile I'll steal photos from others on the crawl to post here.

Tomorrow we'll be back working on ceramics. This was the best Sacramento Crawl so far. The hosts were so generous and showed us all a great time. Big hugs for them all.

Cheers, Wendy

Thanks again for all who generously opened their homes and hosted such wonderful faire for this years Sac Ohana Crawl!!!
We all seemed to have a really FAB time at Brenda's Tiki Hut ,too!
Awesome Bar and Lounge area, and terrific talent in mixology with Scott behind the tiki bar! Howling good fun!

bar shots anyone?

slowhandtikiman, thank you for the Brenda's Tiki Hut photos. I was shocked when I took my disposable camera to get it developed and was told I had to mail it away and wait 2 weeks for the return photos. The times they are a-changin.

It's hard to get back to work after three days of the ultimate fun but on day one after the crawl we did get back to accomplish some things.

First we brought all the dusty bisque back outside.

We got the tiny nozzle for high pressure water.

While freezing and drenched in shorts and yes wet t-shirts we hosed off the ware.

After finishing the lot we hauled it back into the house and got into a hot shower.

I worked on 19tikichef62's Bob. To glaze this takes days.

I work on one glaze then another. Back in forth to get the three layers.

Clear on top of under-coat.

What's left is one more coat of the black lava and the red and yellow inside.

I hope to finish this mug today and to start on dartharnie's Wolf Man Bob.

It feels good to be posting again and knowing you visit, cheers, Wendy

Thanks so much for sharing the Crawl pics with us. Looks like everyone had a great time.

That latest Bob mug is looking stupendous as usual. Just amazing how something that looks so muddy now can turn into something so beautiful in the kiln. LOVE IT!

• Dale

While freezing and drenched in shorts and yes wet t-shirts we hosed off the ware.

After finishing the lot we hauled it back into the house and got into a hot shower.

Is that a "group" shower? hee-hee
My Dad was a Water/Sewer Authority Manager & he had a pic on his desk that said, "Save water, shower with a friend."
~kele

Look at all those Cool mugs and Bowls... Especially that Moai one!! :wink:
Maybe you could just clean them all in the hot shower instead of freezing outdoors!! :D

Awesome Crawl pics Wendy and Dan, looks like everyone had a great time and got some cool crawl mugs too..

littlegiles the crawl was so fun. I collect hugs and I have a huge collection now.
WaikikianMoeKele we once went to Mazatlan Mexico and the shower was big enough for 6!
Beachbumz we never look forward to hosing in the winter but that day in the shade felt like it. Hummmm I wonder whose waiting for that Moai bowl. Could it end up in Hawaii when I haven't been there forever?

Progress Report for the Wish List.

The crawl mugs are done and that leaves the WISH LIST yippee. Yesterday was a good day. I glazed from morning until 9 PM. I was glazing while we watched the presidential debate.

Since I sold the crawl mugs I had some cash to burn. Dan took me to Alpha Fired Arts and I had fun buying glaze. Most were to replace empties but 4 were brand new.

19tikichef62 and I discussed the color for Bob's face. In the end to have it look like the same species as the shrunken head I kept the traditional white face. After this fires I'll have a lot of tattoos to paint on Bob and the woman.

I made 4 necklaces. I'll make sure the holes have no glaze in them before firing.

Two puffers.

Two turtles. These are from the sculpts I did for Roge's lamps.

I worked on Professor G's War God in white with blue specks. First the three coats of white.

I'm not sure if this is his vision so I'm asking is this it or...

I can paint over the spots or I can add them to the teeth or...

Professor G I await your instructions.

Steve Soto's purple Bob bowl all ready to fire.

dartharnie always gives me fun challenges. Wolf Man Bob is the first of four I'm making for his wishes to be fulfilled. Last time it was Frankenstein.

All in under-glazes so that it wouldn't run. Three layers each color.

Close up.

While he dried I did my four new glaze tests.

Then he was coated with 2 layers of clear.

This morning we have chores but this afternoon I'll be back to glazing more. I need to fill the kiln then start to work clay on prior orders for a bisque load. I go back and forth working on these projects.

Does any one else want to order a Ren Clark Severed Head Tribute Mug? I'll be making these this winter. $125 plus shipping. Cheers, Wendy

Wendy, if I may quote the American poet William Joel: Don't go changin'. It looks fantastic, with glaring blue eyes and gnashing big pearly teeth, but then you always end up with fantastic. The pendants and the Wolfman look great, too.

HT

Granular Rutile in your glaze. For the blue spots. Just a thought. Don't know if you've ever tried it before, or if it'll even work. I know it works in stoneware glazes....my pottery knowledge is limited.

[ Edited by: Hale Tiki 2012-10-17 09:27 ]

Great pictures
Kool episode
Can't wait to see more

Hi Professor G, after reading your note I clear glazed your War God and its drying, see photos.
Hale Tiki I've never heard of this product. I'll research it, thank you. These painted on spots will not move so I'll have no problems like when I used the lead chunks. Also the color will darken but will remain blue.

Progress Report on the Wish List:

First off the ZipLock baggies do not leak air so the tikis waiting to be customized have not dried out at all. So now I can pour ahead when I need too.

This time I did four layers of black glaze to see if I can prevent it from popping off. I also wet the bisqued bowl to start capillary action to see if that helped.

Here it is drying with Professor G's War God.

The bowl made it into this load but the War God will have to wait until the next one. I started the kiln firing this load about 30 minutes ago.
Top layer.

Bottom layer.

For the Sacramento Crawl mugs I did three tests. This is the third that I never even got around to glazing because I decided on the Caribbean Blue and carving the sides as the final choice.

These colors darken as they fire with a clear coat.

When making glaze tests to save I do the bottom with 3 layers, center with 2 and the top with one. Then I do 2 layers of clear along the left side. This tells me what my final product will look like.

He is ebtikis Tiki Central Tapa Bob. First I used the darkest of the three colors.

I let it dry overnight and then I rubbed it off the high spots but not perfectly because it is messy tapa.

Next I used the two lighter colors and painted here and there.

When these are dry by tonight I'll paint it all with 2 layers of clear.

It's fun to pick out the next wish to work on, step by step they will all be finsihed one day. Cheers, Wendy

Wow! That Wolfman is amazing Wendy! Such nice detail in the fur....Makes me want to go paint one now!

The Wolfman is wonderful. I am very excited. The button down shirt is such a cool touch. thank you!

I've been away for a couple of days and have to agree with so many, "I love the Wendy and Dan Show". When's the first web cast?

:wink:

HT

I can't wait to see the Tapa Bob!

Tapa bob lookin great

Tee Hee Hee...loving that Wolfman. You are an unbelievable talent Wendy!!!

Thank you all for rewarding me with your comments and visits. I have one of those big grins on my face right now.

We had a visit from a tiki friend and his lovely wife yesterday. When they are back home I'll let you know who. I'm also still waiting for the last day crawl photos to come back. VampiressRN you rocked that event.

zerostreet I think we should both paint him. I have velvet stretched and ready to go.
Hale Tiki and hang10tiki it was fun trying to figure out the tapa. We'll have to wait until its fired to see if it still meets ebtikis wishes.
VampiressRN I love it when you Te He He! I still have your flamingo Bob on the Wish List.

dartharnie I love doing your classic movie characters. I think the show is what you all choose to have me do. You are all creative! Thank you for liking the Dan and Wendy show and suggesting we go webcam. We almost made it. Years ago a fellow came and recorded one of us then he flew to Hawaii and interviewed Gecko. I lost his name and phone number and never heard from him again. Maybe its out on the web someplace but we've never seen it!

He even brought tracks for making a smooth entrance into the tiki jungle room.

Does anyone recognize him? Te He He

With company coming I choose to work on easier wishes. These are for ebtiki.
First is Hot Bob. I don't know how mixing these two glazes will turn out but it should be fun to see.

Next was Sheet Metal Bob. I used a metal glaze.

I did an extra layer on the back over the word TIKI so that it would show up better.

I also did a small ring coconut Bob. Now all three are drying.

When the kiln opens tomorrow my goal is to be loading it up with the next load to fire.

Thank you for your visits they mean a lot to me, Wendy

Wendy, I've been out of the loop for a couple of days working on a deadline project but it's done now. I see you and Dan have been busy. All great stuff, the Wolfman is looking especially cool.

OMG Wendy that Wolfman Bob is soooooo Cool! I ran into a customer here at the shop yesterday that had a tattoo like him on his arm along with the Sea Creature and told him he had to check out your thread here on TC.. My Bowl looks amazing Wendy, I hope that the 4 layers work on the damp bisque for you, I usually apply my glaze while damp most of the time and never had any problems with peeling.. ebtiki's Tapa bob is going to come out great, you really nailed the tapa on that one.. Can't wait for Christmas morning tomorrow! :wink:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10811 replies