Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Wendy Cevola - New colors of the Frank mug by Frankoma now available.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10,816 replies

hang10tiki it's so cool that you are wearing my necklace creations at Caliente. I almost feel as if I am there. It's cool to see CY and Tiki Roots Rocka too. I hope you'll post more here. I'm smiling really big.

==================================================================================

The Tiki Atari kickstarter mugs.Sneak peek at a Shriner Bob too.

Dan kept saying one more...

one more...

OK the last one. The mugs were all moved into the backyard for sanding and fine tuning. Thank you Tiki Wahini for the shirt.

Even in the shade it was almost 96 degrees. I just didn't want to wait any longer.

Sanding and touch ups were my jobs and

Dan ran the air compressor to blow off the dust.

I put them in the kiln for a 10 hour pre-heat to cook out the rest of the moisture and then I fired them for 13.5 hours.

Bottom shelf was all kickstarter mugs but the

top shelf held the rest of the Sacramento Crawl mugs and a misfire on my Alien Swap mug. It turned into a snail named Slow Poke by Tiki Hula.

They finished this morning and now they are in cool down mode for a couple of days.

I hope that many of you are playing at Caliente and having a blast.

Cheers, Wendy

Work work work - but I know you enjoy it.
We are having a great time at Caliente! Met up with hang10 and his wife, tavarua tiki, lunavideogames, and their friends for a really fun time :D

Tiki Hula you are hanging with the in-crowd. I hope the heat doesn't make anyone lethargic. See you when your home.

=======================================================

Hi Everyone, I'm posting more photos Mitch took of our collection. I just clicked on his http and found photos of other tiki collectors under his tiki section. All his photos are enjoyable.

mitch tobias photographer
601 Van Ness Ave. #E3-847
San Francisco, CA 94102

SF (415) 647-0242
LA (310) 455-7224
http://www.mitchtobias.com

While Tiki Hula plays at Caliente we are off to the Elk Grove Chili Festival in Old Town. We are close enough to walk there.

I hope you all have a terrific weekend, Wendy

We had a Wendy necklace party last night
Cheers

You guys are awesome. What a great photo. I'm missing you all. Today I get to play in water so you should jump in the pool. I'll be washing all Tiki Atari's kickstarter mugs. They are almost cool enough.

hang10tiki did you bring the topless necklace too?

Hugs, Wendy

Forgot the topless wahine :(
Hanging in da bar

hang10tiki you are looking mighty fine. Tiki Bob looks content. Love the photos from Caliente.

=========================================================================

Every day is a Tiki Atari kickstarter day. The bisque fire ended and it was time for the next step.

My sweetheart filled the wash tubs with precious water.

The kiln was now at 115 degrees and OK to open. I took out the Slow Poke Snail and the Sacramento Crawl mugs which

left the kickstarter mugs. I examined them one by one as I unloaded the top shelf and

then the bottom shelf. None of the additions such as breasts fell off. All of them were just fine. Yippee!

I scrubbed them inside and out and then rinsed them really well.

On the table I segregated them into mug series. In front are the uber special mugs.

All done and ready to carry into

the house. They need to dry some overnight and then the next step is to glaze them.

I bet a lot of our friends were at Caliente and will be in need of another vacation to rest up after all the fun.

Welcome home everyone. Wendy

The mugs are lookin good
Missed u guys at Caliente

After an extended stay in Bell Gardens, an 18 day journey and a correct Zip Code, Tapa Bob finally arrives at his new home the "Aloha Theater and Tiki Bar." He's in great shape and looking good. Thanks Wendy, you do top notch work.

Wow, I usually don't care for the
"Tiki-Bob" design, but this Tapa Bob is beautiful! Wendy- you do
amazing work!

hang10tiki we missed you too but the photos really helped.

MaukaHale that sounded like the Great Race for sure for sure. I'm so happy that it's with you. Wonderful.

Tiki Shark Art thank you so much for the visit. I check out your work every day and am blown away by your detail.

===========================================================

I'm about to break a Tiki Central Rule. I want a complete record of my work on this thread but I also need to post on the Alien Swap thread too. Forgive me for posting twice.

I saw this perfect photo on Professor G's facebook page. The colors just screamed USE ME!

I started with one color on my canvas.

Next I added the second.

I used a brush to semi blend them.

To add texture to the planets surface I used my finger to tap the paint.

All done.

Now it was time to work on the sky.

Oops, I forgot to turn it over.

===================================================================

Tiki Atari's kickstarter project is being glazed. I have 23 mugs to add color too. Some are to be wiped some are to be glazed like a detailed oil painting. Welcome to the journey.

The first 9 mugs are done with this color on the outside and my choice for the inside.

I put on the layers to the bottom with a large brush.

Then I wiped off the glaze leaving some behind.

The nine in progress.

I used a small brush to add glaze back to areas that looked better with it.

The nine are done and drying.

I now poured in glaze to color the inside of the mugs.

This speckled glaze is my favorite and I used it on LoriLovesTikis Moai wall plaque. She's promised photos.

Now that the bottoms were dry I put on two layers of clear glaze.

All done and drying.

===============================================================

Thank you all for the visit. Cheers, Wendy

Wendy I loved that light gold dusting on the Crawl mug!

MaukaHale, glad to see the mug arrived! It would have been a tragedy if it was lost or stolen.

Wendy, the mugs are looking awesome and so is the painting. Looking forward to seeing the end result of both.

And it was so great to meet and party with Hang10, TavaruaTiki, and lunavideogames at Caliente! Not to mention Max, Stephanie and Janelle. What a weekend - I wanna do it again! :D

Wendy- ohhhhhhh a painting, looking cool....
Hula- we had a blast too, let's do it again soon

Cheers
Jon

Z

As a dedicated monster movie buff, this Horror in clay approach tickles me..... HOORAY FOR WENDY!
~Zero

MadDogMike Mahalo Tiki loaned me his professional pin striping paint. I'm going to run it over hot water to see if it comes off.

TikiHula tiki events are so wonderful. I call them hug fests. Come for a visit.

hang10tiki there should be a Las Vegas event. They have hotels big enough to hold all of us in the whole country.

ZeroTiki HORROR IN CLAY is the invention of Tiki Atari. He's opened up the sale of the Tiki Farm version for $40. It's taking me so many hours to make one mug that this is the best bargain for a mug that's ever been out there.

===============================================================================================
Tiki Atari's kickstarter HORROR IN CLAY mug in progress.

Now that the insides and bottoms have been glazed I've started the outside.

I did the top edge last.

Three thick layers.

This glaze is Teal Blue so it has a green tinge when fired. It is the same glaze that Tiki Farm has used.

With a flash they look even more blue.

=====================================================================

Here are some catch up photos of our lives.

Just before Tiki Hula left for Caliente we went to dinner and he traded in whipped cream for ribs!

I saw a motorcycle with a cool kickstand. I took a photo

and that triggered more people to do the same.

We did walk to the Chili Festival in Old Town. Nope we didn't sample any chili it was not ready.

Since we ran out of kickstarter glaze we drove back to the store. This is the store of my dreams.

Also the man of my dreams!

Cheers, Wendy

Those ribs were amazing! Can't wait to go back and get more - wish I had some for lunch today :D

Nice that they have an ambulance ready at the Chili Fest! :o

TikiHula Tomorrow Tomorrow there's always Tomorrow...but it's not always a rib day!

MadDogMike the ambulance distracted you. I expected a Dan's socks message.

I'm so tired that I'll have to post in the morning. Sleep well friends, Wendy

I'll bet he has another pair at home just like that

hang10tiki you are so right. This way he only yodels half the time.

====================================================================

Tiki Atari's kickstarter project has his mug glazed in different ways. I was hired to do 23 mugs for him.
The first 9 were to be done with my (8 hours) fine tuning and then glazed in the same glaze as the Tiki Farm version.
While these dried before the next step I started the next three. He said I could choose how I did them including the glazes.

These are the glaze combinations that I picked out.

I decided to do each in three colors. An under-glaze brown for the pier and tiki and then a blue and blue-green combination for sky and water.

After I painted the pier and tiki I wiped off some of the glaze so that these areas will also take on some of the other colors.

Tiki Hula is always amazed how a glaze that looks brown will turn to blue or orange to green.

The chunks will be spots or runs of color.

The blue-green in each of these glazes are the same but they are so different out of the jar.

Here's the lineup of each mug with the glaze that was painted inside and out.

These will be very different from the first 9. My hope is that they look really good.

Tiki Atari you gave me a huge challenge. Wendy

Z

They're lookin' amazing!
Hugs to you and Dan!
~Zero

Thanks Zero Tiki. I'm going to collect that hug someday.

=======================================================

After the recent visit to the ceramics store I need to do glaze tests for all the new glazes I'd bought.
I do strips of each color in 3,2 and 1 layer. Babalu taught me how to do these tests.

This time around I also tested some non-fire stains to see what would happen if I did fire them. They are those on the bottom left. They also have a strip of clear matte glaze over them.

Continuing on with the kickstarter project for Tiki Atari. I'm holding the glaze test strip for the color being used for 9 mugs.

Three layers of Teal Blue and then wipe it off the high surfaces. To make them different from the Tiki Farm version I then put a very thin layer of glaze back on these surfaces so that they wouldn't be completely white.

After I finished I went over each mug to see if painting on them would enhance any areas where the glaze had been wiped off.

After they dried I couldn't tell the difference between the wiped and the unwiped areas. So I decided to do a MadDogMike Trick.

He said when in doubt about your underglaze fire the mug before you put on the clear glaze. After it's fired you can wet the mug and see how it will look with the clear. If need be you can touch it up and then proceed with the clear.

So first I put the mugs outside to dry and then

I loaded the bottom and then

the top shelf of the kiln. I fired them with a pre-heat of 4 hours and a slow ramp of 13.5 hours.

======================================================================

Two days later I opened the kiln.

Top shelf reveals the glaze test strips.

Closer view of the three different kickstarter mugs and

two of the wiped off mugs.

The test strips on the ceramic stains shows that you can't fire them once they are on the bisque ware. They just burn off. Even the clear glaze does not protect them.

Bottom shelf with one of the Sacramento Crawl mug tests.

The first mug showed that the blue glaze turned the brown on the tiki and pier to black.

The green for the water wasn't as strong a green as I wanted.

I found a small chunk of matter on the side of the mug. Maybe it came from the thermal couple. Can you spot it?

Close up.

I have a micro dremmel so

I ground out the chunk. Dan asked if I could do his dental work with this. Benzart does use dental equipment.

Much better but now I

needed to re-glaze this mug. I hope this works to enhance the green and to cover the spot.

This is the inside of the same mug. The waves were supposed to look like this but what I've learned from this project is that the carving of the waves made the glaze run off the flat surfaces and into the grooves.

==================================================================

This is a Caribbean blue mug. I'm leaving this one alone.

The inside again is the same glaze I painted on the outside of the mug but it ran into the grooves.

======================================================================

The last of the three different mugs.

Here is the inside and again this was also painted on the outside of the mug on the waves.

The brown spots didn't stay put like they did on the inside of the mug.

I decided to add another chunk to each brown spot to see if I could enhance them some.

==================================================================

The Sacramento crawl mug test showed that three layers of glaze is too much. It ran to the bottom and glued to the stilts. Better that than to the shelf in the kiln. That's why I always fire on the stilts.

I knocked them off with a hammer and Dan will dremmel the bottom flat.

====================================================================

The last thing I did was take the mugs into the house and squirt them with water. They did have a good contrast between the wiped and unwiped surfaces. So next they will be glazed with clear and fired again.

=====================================================================

Did I really spend 2 hours posting today? Yes. Am I crazy? No I just enjoy entertaining you all. Thank you immensely for the visit.

Cheers, Wendy

Wow
That was so much work that I need a nap
Good colors
Thanx for the posts

Jon

Hi Wendy!

Thanks for the shout out! I haven't forgotten my promise. We're still working on our complete kitchen remodel so I haven't even been outside yet, so sad. But your moai is lying on my dining room table and when I see it it makes me happy! Hopefully we'll be finishing up the kitchen soon (we're tiling at the moment, sealing and grouting it are next) and we'll be able to work outside soon. Then the moai will move to his new home and once he's hung I'll post a picture. I see that you are still working hard. The kickstarter mugs look fab!

It all looks awesome as always. Thanks fo posting so many great pictures.

A

Hi Wendy & Dan

I have long enjoyed your thread about how you have made all your different art & coveted one of your pieces for a while.

Recently I was very pleased to find (on ebay) something of yours at what I thought was a reasonable price ~ one of your pieces has now made it to the UK!

I actually do intend to use it as a money bank (for future mug or rum purchases), we'll see how that works out...

The personalised Tiki Bobs are lil' charmers, I hope to get round to ordering from you someday.

Cheers, keep up the good work :)

hang10tiki the work never ends. When I wake up I know it's time to go to work and that's 7 days a week. All my choice. As Tiki Hula says "she loves it".

LoriLovesTiki I love remodels. I hope you also post some photos of your kitchen here for us to view. Best Wishes. I know tile work is very physical. OH, tiles are ceramics that have been glazed. We need to see that for sure!

VampiressRN thank you for all the fun you've shared with us.

AdOrAdam thank you so much for your post. The bank was a tribute to Joniece Frank. On the bottom are Gecko'z MS initials, his real name is Michael Souriolle a specially carved JF for Joniece and my WC for Wendy Cevola. I hope you can read the backside without a problem. The banks made in blue couldn't be read.

I'm very happy to be a part of your collection.

=====================================================================================

I had 9 kickstarter mugs to glaze in clear. I decided that would be just enough to warrant setting up the air compressor to use the spray gun.

Tiki Hula was here for the afternoon so Dan was happy to leave after he set it up and to let Hula help me with carrying and photos.

I purchased a gallon of the best clear glaze available. We both used ear protection. I already wear hearing aids so I have to protect what little hearing I have left.

I sprayed the first layer.

When they were done I let them dry. Yes, years ago I painted those benches. They match the clear glaze we just sprayed on!

Tiki Hula shook up the glaze and loaded the tank.

Layer two.

After three layers were on each mug they went into the kiln.

Dan returned to help with cleanup.

Here's a little joy to share. We had a rainbow during cleanup.

Two of the differently glazed mugs were re-done and put on the top shelf.

I'll be showing the glazed mugs tomorrow when they are out of the kiln.

Cheers, Wendy

On 2010-11-11 15:59, danlovestikis wrote:
2014 Sacramento Crawl Mug is based on an ad in the Sacramento telephone directory. I will be making a large coconut mug/bowl.

I will show the step by steps on my "other crafts" page starting on page 303.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=38423&forum=18&start=4530&4537

Love the glaze Wendy!!!

Love the glaze Wendy!!!!!!

I put my hand in this photo so you can judge size. It will shrink 10 percent in drying and firing.

Pinup photos of the five years of crawl mugs in order. 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.

In these photos I've wrapped cloth around the top that will be cut off.

I've already made 10 tweaks to the mug. I removed the deep groove next to the tikis face and I've fine tuned the face and body. Tomorrow we will mold this mug and I'll have more photos for you then.

Cheers, Wendy

Test glaze #1. Still need to work on highlighting the tiki.

Please email or PM me with orders. Thank you, Wendy

I had to use a calculator for the post times on facebook and then compare them to the PM times. This is as close as I can get them to your requests based on those times. If I screwed it up let me know and I'll change them. This is not set in stone yet!!!

OK MIke/Tiki Hula showed me how to see facebook times rather than posted x number of minutes ago. He said if I did that it would bump Brenda and Scott ahead of him. I love honesty.

1. Brenda 1453

2. Scott 1453

3. Mike Remmel 1455

4. Cathi W. 1500

5. Steve Soto requested a year ago...RIP

6. Matt Hull 1418

7. Eric Jorgensen 1500

8. William LaPalia 1555

9. Psycho Tiki D 1607

10. Tonie Jenkins

11. Marlene - VampiressRN

12. Sandy - Corona Contessa

13. Laura Lee Riley

14. Matt Kenoyer

15. Eric Banks

16. jdseeks Jim D.

17. markmywords

18. dartharnie

19. Dr.TikiMojo

20. Gregory Ramirez

21. Loki-Tiki

22. Monty Dunnington

23. Monty Dunnington for Debbie

24. Kingstiedye

25. cdtiki

26. KrakenHunterSteve

27. Terri Colman

28. mondo-by-the-bay

29. Miss Monk-ii

30. Cole Unger

31. Mahalo Tiki

32. Aquatic Safarinaut

33. tikilongbeach

34. liddlelola

35. MrHaiku

36. Choptop specific number

37. Lloyd*AloHHHa

Thank you very much.
This year I'm selling them the to everyone (attendees and out of town folks) and assigning numbers as the orders come in. So once it is made if you change your mind please let me know ASAP. I will not ship until after the crawl has ended.

2010, 2011, 2012 and the clay sculpt of 2013 which cast will be a bit smaller. Even still it is twice the size of last years mug and four times as heavy.

If you want to complete your set I have a few left of the last three years

2010 Zombie Hut / Coral Reef mug sold out.

2011 Tiki Bob Decanter ($80) ONE LEFT IN MY CARE and ONE GOING TO THE TONGA HUT TIKI BOB SHOW AT THE END OF MARCH.

Hawaiian Hut Blue/IMP's 2012 ($50) TWO LEFT

2013 Coral Reef Tall mug ($70) sold out.
plus shipping.

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2014-05-21 08:12 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2014-05-23 09:04 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2014-05-24 08:59 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2014-05-24 12:55 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2014-05-25 10:34 ]

On 2010-11-11 15:59, danlovestikis wrote:
2014 Sacramento Crawl Mug is based on an ad in the Sacramento telephone directory. I will be making a large coconut mug/bowl.

I will show the step by steps on my "other crafts" page starting on page 303.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=38423&forum=18&start=4530&4537

Love the glaze Wendy!!!

Love the glaze Wendy!!!!!!

I put my hand in this photo so you can judge size. It will shrink 10 percent in drying and firing.

Pinup photos of the five years of crawl mugs in order. 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.

In these photos I've wrapped cloth around the top that will be cut off.

I've already made 10 tweaks to the mug. I removed the deep groove next to the tikis face and I've fine tuned the face and body. Tomorrow we will mold this mug and I'll have more photos for you then.

Cheers, Wendy

Test glaze #1. Still need to work on highlighting the tiki.

Please email or PM me with orders. Thank you, Wendy

I had to use a calculator for the post times on facebook and then compare them to the PM times. This is as close as I can get them to your requests based on those times. If I screwed it up let me know and I'll change them. This is not set in stone yet!!!

OK MIke/Tiki Hula showed me how to see facebook times rather than posted x number of minutes ago. He said if I did that it would bump Brenda and Scott ahead of him. I love honesty.

1. Brenda 1453

2. Scott 1453

3. Mike Remmel 1455

4. Cathi W. 1500

5. Steve Soto requested a year ago...RIP

6. Matt Hull 1418

7. Eric Jorgensen 1500

8. William LaPalia 1555

9. Psycho Tiki D 1607

10. Tonie Jenkins

11. Marlene - VampiressRN

12. Sandy - Corona Contessa

13. Laura Lee Riley

14. Matt Kenoyer

15. Eric Banks

16. jdseeks Jim D.

17. markmywords

18. dartharnie

19. Dr.TikiMojo

20. Gregory Ramirez

21. Loki-Tiki

22. Monty Dunnington

23. Monty Dunnington for Debbie

24. Kingstiedye

25. cdtiki

26. KrakenHunterSteve

27. Terri Colman

28. mondo-by-the-bay

29. Miss Monk-ii

30. Cole Unger

31. Mahalo Tiki

32. Aquatic Safarinaut

33. tikilongbeach

34. liddlelola

35. MrHaiku

36. Choptop specific number

37. Lloyd*AloHHHa

Thank you very much.
This year I'm selling them the to everyone (attendees and out of town folks) and assigning numbers as the orders come in. So once it is made if you change your mind please let me know ASAP. I will not ship until after the crawl has ended.

2010, 2011, 2012 and the clay sculpt of 2013 which cast will be a bit smaller. Even still it is twice the size of last years mug and four times as heavy.

If you want to complete your set I have a few left of the last three years

2010 Zombie Hut / Coral Reef mug sold out.

2011 Tiki Bob Decanter ($80) ONE LEFT IN MY CARE and ONE GOING TO THE TONGA HUT TIKI BOB SHOW AT THE END OF MARCH.

Hawaiian Hut Blue/IMP's 2012 ($50) TWO LEFT

2013 Coral Reef Tall mug ($70) sold out.
plus shipping.

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2014-05-21 08:12 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2014-05-23 09:04 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2014-05-24 08:59 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2014-05-24 12:55 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2014-05-25 10:34 ]

Wendy,

Here's a shot of my kitchen floor. The tile continues into the foyer. It's actually not ceramic but natural travertine in a Versailles pattern which made it a bit more difficult. It hasn't been grouted yet (that's tomorrow's job) so the white is actually just space between the tiles. We're in the home stretch on the remodel, I can't WAIT for it to be over!

:)
Lori

[ Edited by: LoriLovesTiki 2014-05-25 19:05 ]

Tiki Tonie I'm glad you like the glaze. I'm ready to work on using all the jars I purchased this summer.

LoriLovesTiki I love your tile and kitchen. I admire your abilities to pull this off. Most rooms are not square and causes glitches. Your room looks perfect. Thank you for posting. I like the blue too.

===========================================================================================

Tiki Hula didn't have any whipped cream with his dinner...but he thought about having desert. We ended up with frozen yogurt cones. Yummm.

I have now finished 12 of 23 kickstarter mugs for Tiki Atari.

Opening the kiln. Top shelf.

Bottom shelf.

5 views of the Teal Blue under-glaze with clear on top.

One of the variants with some dark waves.

A second variant with brown spots.

Using a flash made the glaze look lighter than it is so see the photos below.

The three at front right are the variants.

Double boxing and peanuts for their journey to Tiki Atari.

I took a look at the 11 mugs I have left to do. Each of these will be painted like an oil painting with many colors. The tray holds the colors only for the inside of the mug and the woman's skirt.

Next we were off to the post office with two large boxes going to Georgia.

====================================================================================

Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2014-05-26 06:54 ]

T

Looks like they all came out great. Love the larger set as well as the three variants. Pheww, I know you're happy that project is coming to a close :D

Thanks Tiki Hula for all of your work on the project. The next 11 will take far longer to glaze. I have 98 different colors that could go on these mugs. They all have to be very special.

===============================================================
It time to share the rest of the photographs that Mitch took of the danlovestikis collection.

mitch tobias photographer
601 Van Ness Ave. #E3-847
San Francisco, CA 94102

SF (415) 647-0242
LA (310) 455-7224
http://www.mitchtobias.com

If your spouse every bugs you about your collection being too large just show them what obsession really looks like. We are tiki 24/7. Our dream is to one day be in Amy's Tiki Magazine.

TOMORROW IS OUR 36TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS DAN AND I ARE GOING CYBER AND TIKI FREE. WE WILL NOT BE WORKING ON TIKIS OR POSTING ON TIKI CENTRAL. I LOVE POSTING SO THIS IS GOING TO BE REALLY HARD FOR ME. WE PLAN TO HAVE SOME ROMANTIC TIME TOGETHER RATHER THAN TO WORK.

PLEASE POST HERE SO THAT MY THREAD DOESN'T DIE. IF YOU WERE ON THE WISH LIST OR HAVE MY TIKI ART PLEASE SHARE YOUR PHOTOS.

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYTHING AND CATCHING UP WHEN I RETURN. THANK YOU FOR CHECKING BACK SO OFTEN. I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THESE PHOTOS AS MUCH AS WE HAVE. MITCH WAS FUN TO HAVE OVER.

CHEERS FOR NOW, WENDY AND DAN

Let me be the first to wish you & Dan a Happy Anniversary!!!!!

That being said, I can't believe that the Dan & Wendy show won't be on for THREE WHOLE WEEKS!!!!! I hope the photoshop boys will pick up the slack!

Happy Memorial Day everyone. :)

WOW! 3 weeks. If anyone deserves a break, it is the two of you. Congrats on your anniversary and I hope you have a fantastic "getaway" together. HUGS

• Dale

Wow, the collection is amazing, it goes on and on and on and on
:) :) :)

Happy anniv to the Best Tiki duo ever

Happy Anniversary and thank you for the great pictures of the Jungle Room.

Wendy,

I have seen the collection at your house and nothing can touch it. Most people think you are the tiki buff but Dan has out done everyone with the jungle room and the rest of the collection. Have a great three weeks.

Awe...what a great anniversary idea - Unplug. I love it.

Enjoy every second of it and I bet most of us will start chomping at the bit and clicking refresh every six seconds a couple of weeks from now.

ENJOY!!!!

Have a great 36th you two!!!

I love the Horror in Clay mugs. They turned out really well!

I hope you have your thousands of mugs insured :)

Happy anniversary and we will miss your posts.

WOW! Amazing collection.
Happy Anniversary, you crazy kids!

T

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

Wow, I went out of town for a wedding and missed all this stuff- and finding out that the Wendy and Dan show was taking a time-out! Wishing you both a wonderful holiday (trip? love nest visit?) and all that good stuff. :)

Thanks for the continued tour of your home- love the latest photo, more inspiration for all of us, more better!

Aloha fellow Tiki Central members
I have an idea
Since we will all be going through Wendy n Dan-0 withdraws
How about this
Any drink you make in the next 3 weeks serve it up in a Cevola creation
And post it here....

Let's go

Tiki bowl for two from

Cheers

T

I like it! I'll post one tomorrow night. Enjoy your drink - looks tasty :D

WooHoo & Happy 36th Anniversary!!! Here's to Many Many More!! Have a Wonderful 3 Week Adventure!! :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10816 replies