Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Wendy Cevola - The repaired mug goes to La Mariana on Oahu

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10,811 replies

hang10tiki Dan gets to be boss this whole month. Those salt and peppers are easy to find in the shorter version. It really was a thrill to find the tall ones in the midst of regular antiques. I hope you find a Tiki Magazine. I can relax and retire now...NOT!

Wish List #6 is back in full swing as I glaze away.

I decided to do the Frankoma bowls next because I could fill up the kiln faster and fire sooner.

This one is the Wish of Atomic Chick and is all done in Espresso Brown. It takes a day to do two bowls because every step is done three times and I let each layer dry before I do the next. So I do a step on one bowl and then a step on the other bowl. Back and forth.

Now onto the bowl for a fb friend James M. Jr. His bowl is Espresso Brown inside the bowl and Sunset Red on the outside. The Frankoma colors died in the fire and the formulas that were in Donna's mind left her many years ago.

If glaze runs into areas you don't want it to be in use a stiff brush and water to wash it off. Then cover it with the new glaze.

To add a different color it helps to position the piece so the glaze can't run.

So I can push glaze with a brush up to the other color and it stays there.

Atomic Chicks drying and

James bowl drying.

================================

Dan coming back from our "fixed" mail box.

I had a surprise to find one of my paintings at the bottom of the index page.

I hope you all have a copy of Tiki Magazine. The article about me is out and it's a dream come true. So please comment if you read it. There are so many wonderful articles in these magazines that every tiki person should have a subscription.

I'm waiting for Psycho Tiki D and Tiki Hula to come over to see what they created. Thank you two so much.

lunavideogames the largest photo shows your Octopus Tiki Bob mug. We will ship to you today.

Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2016-03-15 09:07 ]

Wow my mug (your mug :wink: ) is famous! I'll definately have to find a copy of Tiki Magazine with your article. So great that you were featured!!!

Looks like you guys had a fun vacation. Hope Dan's birthday was amazing.

Wendy- congradulations on the huge article
Can't wait to see it
And get an autographed copy :)

Treg- glad your killer octopus Bob mug is in it too

I'm excited to get the bowl. I can't wait to see you guys at Oasis. It has been way too long! Are you going to Kon Tiki? We might go this year, our first time!

lunavideogames thank you so much. Dan had a great birthday. The vacation was a needed break and very fun. The magazine gave he a huge thrill. I hope I get to read some more comments like yours.

hang10tiki I sure hope you can find a copy. I'm not sure there's a place to look for one in Sacramento. I'm so excited. Without Psycho Tiki D and Tiki Hula it wouldn't have happened at all.

Atomicchick we hope to go to Tiki Oasis but can't make it to Kon Tiki in Arizona. You'll have to say hi to everyone for us. Am I bringing your bowl to Tiki Oasis or shipping it?

=========================

Wish List #6 this is for James M. Jr. his second Frankoma bowl. If you would like to know the story of the little tiki go to page one of my pages here and scroll just past the crawl mug post.

I always start with damp bisque. It makes the glaze stick harder to the ceramic.

These are his color choices for this bowl. Brown/green outside and green inside.

I pour in the glaze and tip the bowl until the whole inside is covered.

Then I pour the excess back into the jar. Photographing and pouring doesn't always work well.

I wiped off the glaze on the rim and touched up the edges.

I did one glaze on the bottom where my name is located.

I did the first layer. I let it dry some.

I did a second layer and

a third layer and

I think I did a fourth layer just so I had enough brush strokes that went up and down and sideways.

Next I did the edge, yep, three times.

Now it's ready to go sit and dry until its time to fire.

Another day at the home tiki factory, Wendy

Home tiki factory
That was good

hang10tiki thank you. Did you find a copy of Tiki Magazine yet?

============================

Wish List #6 started in September 2015. One day at a time. A lot has been shipped but there's more to go.
Victoria added a Hot Tub Hula Girl to her collection. I spy one of my Tiki Bobs there two.

Rich T. on facebook ordered these two Frankoma bowls.

The first will be black on the outside with red bursts of color and a Caribbean Blue on the inside.

For this bowl I began on the outside. I didn't want any specks of black to get on the bowl once the inside is glazed.

Adding the second layer.

When I did the third layer I made sure there were red crystals placed all over where they would look good.

Oh no, I want to glaze the inside and the ouside is still wet. So I put a second wheel on it and then lifted and

flipped and I was good to go.

All done. I never put crystals where there is detail. It will fill up the indentations and make them flat.

Because I did the outside first I have to brush on the interior glaze.

Second layer.

Third layer and all done.

For his second bowl he wanted two green/blue glazes with crystal bursts. I used the same techniques as I did on his first bowl.

Since these two glazes clash in color I asked it I could put a band of black around the top to separate them and

he agreed.

I didn't get a photo of that part done on this day but I will later on.

====================

I'm looking at my Tiki Magazine article every day. I hope that many of you will see it at least once. Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2016-03-17 08:19 ]

Not yet

Awesome work. I miss you guys!

hang10tiki yet?

IDoVoodoo your project gets closer by the day. I'm getting a lot of practice first. We miss you too.

Wish List #6 continues. This time I've glazed a mug for the wife of Woody Miller. She went to the Lanai in San Mateo when she was young and has fond memories. Now she'll have a mug to hold as she remembers.

They chose a color I'd never used before. I bought a pint, did a glaze test and then glazed the mug with Spotted Kiwi.

I poured the entire jar into the mug to glaze the insides. I counted to ten and then poured it back out.

Once the inside was dry I started on the tikis. I painted over the detail carving with a dark caramel.

Once I did the tikis I let them dry.

I took a wet cloth and wiped off all the excess glaze.

Now I did the first layer of Kiwi.

Next I painted a light caramel color over each tiki.

After the first layer dried I did the second layer.

When that one dried I did the third. During this layer I made sure that crystals were placed in good areas for effect.

Done and drying. I hope the darker caramel will show through when the mug is fired.

Cheers, Wendy

Nope, darn work getting in the way

I Like this mug

hang10tiki work is good. Earn money buy tikis!!!

=========================

Wish List #6 this is Elvis Tiki Bob for Kenneth G. McN. on facebook.

These photos make it looks so easy but it wasn't easy at all.

He cried and messed up his eyes.

He also needed a visit to the dentist.

In the end he was fine. Cheers, Wendy

Wish List #6 these two bowls are for my "will work for tikis" husband.

I am so happy to have finished the last of the Frankoma bowls. If you are not familiar with this little tiki the story is on page one of this thread. Just click on 1 and scroll past the first post about the Sacramento Crawl mug.

I've already glazed five of these bowls. Here's a photo I forgot about that shows all 7 before I began to work.

The first bowl is black and red spots with Red Tikis.

The second bowl is green with brown spots and brown tikis.

All the color combinations are new. I left an unglazed spot on the bottom where I will add a #1 to each one.

Now they will dry and wait until it's time to fire them.

One by one I'm getting closer to the end. I think I have 25 more projects to glaze. Yippee! Wendy

That's a lot of Cevola Frankoma goodness

hang10tiki thank you. Here's some more!

======================

Wish List #6. A week ago the table had this many projects waiting to be glazed.

I choose to do 3 RVictor Tiki Modern mugs. Here I did the bottoms.

Then the insides.

Then I did all the black parts.

Here I'm working on slowhandtikiman's mug.

To keep the carving indented I scrap out all the glaze I can before doing the next color.

slowhandtikiman choose a contrasting brown for his mug.

Three done. slowhandtikiman's, Dan's and Theo Stool's mugs in that order.

Same for the side view.

Now it was time to load the kiln. First the bottom.

Then the second level and

then the third. Some of the glazes have crystals and these can pop and fly onto another project. To prevent that I make barriers with supports.

At the end of the week I'm down to three trays worth of projects.

Different view. I started with 18 trays!

I'm working really long days trying to finish as many as I can but none of these are quick.

Cheers, Wendy

Can't wait to see how the

"Mag Dog Dan-0 Swizzling Treg" bowls come out

Worst sound ever, slurp of an empty tiki mug through my straw!!!

[ Edited by: hang10tiki 2016-03-22 15:35 ]

Haha nice!

Hang10 - I just got the 1 year subsctiption to Tiki Magazine for $28 shipped. They said we would get the current issue as well. You can use yr CC to pay through Paypal (without a PP account :wink: ).

Wendy you are pumping out those mugs like a mug making machine!

I received the OctoBob and it made it without any mishaps. I will post pictures soon! Thanks it is amazing!

[ Edited by: lunavideogames 2016-03-22 16:21 ]

hang10tiki so hot!

lunavideogames I was just starting to worry that he didn't make it to you. I look forward to photos.

===========================

Wish List #6 another kiln load is out and a few pieces need a re-glaze but overall it's time to put Dan to work shipping.

Here's the top layer with the posts that protect popping glaze crystals from reaching other pieces.

Removed.

Second layer.

Bottom Layer.

While unloading I check each piece to see if it needs more work or is done.

slowhandtikiman's Tiki Modern mug needs the eye area re-dong.

Theo Stools needs this one speck fixed with glaze.

Elvis felt like he needed a shave so he gets one more layer of clear glaze.

He also had one speck to re-glaze. It doesn't take but a speck of missed dust to cause this pull back of the glaze.

Once I start to re-glaze I do more than is necessary. I just take the time to add glaze to smooth out brush strokes.

Dan's work payment number 1.

Number 2.

Number 3.

For atomicktikichick.

For James.

For James.

For Kenneth.

Same.

For Rich.

Same.

For Theo Stool but is re-firing.

For Jessica and has shipped.

Now it's back to work. Cheers, Wendy

Dan spotted a Witco tiki on the TV show Billions a couple of nights ago. It's so exciting when that happens. Wendy

Wow
That's an awesome kiln load
Love those bowls

Dan-0
Good eye on the tv

WOW WOW WOW ! ! !

Wow, so much great tiki art to catch up on!!! Love the bowls, great colors...number 3 is simply stunning!

Tyber Tiki

Amazing as always Wendy! I love that black bowl with the blue inside. Great color combo.

hang10tiki Dan always is looking for tikis, even in his sleep! It's fun that wishers come up with unique color combinations.

IDoVoodoo two more kiln loads and the Wish List #6 will be finished. Thank you for the Wow's! You project will be up soon.

Tyber Tiki I have glazed your mug. I have lots to post, keep an eye out.

lunavideogames stark contrasts can make a bold statement. I think I read that in Art News one time. I just wish that the glazes would stay where I put them. Even those that are underglazes sometimes move.

=============================

It's time for a few catch up photos. We've been making tikis, running around and visiting with friends.

I ran out of slip and glaze and we went to Alpha Fired Arts, they have everything. These are the owners.

We stopped at a goodwill so Dan could search for records.

Back in our home town near our house we went to a vintage trailer show and antique sales.

Mahalo Tiki Nelson and Mary met us for lunch. Then they came over to see my projects and my Tiki Magazine article.

IT's still Dan's birthday month. I finally got around to giving him his present. Our good friend Tiki Hula sold me this treasured mug. It made Dan's birthday very special.

==================================

Wish List #6 everything that could be shipped has been shipped and now it's back to glazing and firing. Here are some I've done this week.

These two mugs are for Kenneth. He is on facebook.

I do a lot of glazing with toothpicks.

Unfortunatly the glaze ran out of the sign area and onto the white background.

When this happens you just clean off as much as possible and then cover it with the background color. This works for underglaze really well.

These are both in the kiln waiting for fire time.

Cheers, Wendy

Love to see all the different ideas that people come up with for their WISH
And your execution is awesome

Like that mug from TikiHula

Love All The Pics of Your Adventures!! Cheers to Many Many More...WooHoo!!! :)

hang10tiki it is so much fun when the ideas flow in. I'm always so happy when they are satisfied with my sculpt and glazing.

WooHooWahine I sure do watch yours on facebook. You two have such wonderful fun excursions.

==============================

Wish List #6 continues with the Enchanted Tiki Hut outdoor tikis for LLoyd Alohahahah, Mahalo Tiki and Dale J.

These are slit drum tikis so I carved deeply and enhanced the depth with black under-glaze.

I did the fun spooky eyes and

then used a squeeze bottle to administer glaze into the design carvings. I did one side of each and after those sides dried I flipped and did the other sides.

All three done and drying.

Next I wiped glaze all over the mugs. These are going to be left rough and buff like peanut mugs.

Next I did the tiki on each one.

I let them dry.

Then I used gloss black the same as used on the insides to do the rims at top and bottom.

These are scary mugs!

Cheers, Wendy

8T

On 2016-01-09 10:07, danlovestikis wrote:
8FT Tiki thank you. When we went to Europe in 2013 I thought it was considerate that all the signs showed me the way personally. I would love to have you post a photo here of your sign. I did what you suggested.

This was bought in Greece by friends and given to me recently. So cool.

===============================

Wendy, I finally got my computer and camera to work at once so here is the picture of the bathroom door sign I told you about earlier.

8FT Tiki that's a fun entrance, especially with the head for the head! How about the male side?

The Wish List continues...

Wendy,

I finally got my copy of Tiki Magazine that I was waiting for and I was so excited!!!! Wendy, the article about you was wonderfully well done. Such a well deserved honor! I am pleased to know someone so famous!!!!

And Jon, what a cool shout out to your photoshopping skills!

A great article! :) Well worth my wait!

LoriLovesTiki thank you so much. I was hoping that more people would post comments. hang10tiki's photo-shopped images were also sent to Tiki Magazine but didn't make it into the article. They just stuck to my art.

=================================

Wish List #6 I'm going to run out of time before I take a very long break with Dan so I've decided to post photos that show a work from the beginning of glazing until it comes out of the kiln.

This is for Jay on facebook. She wanted a Tiki Bob mug that showed all the things she enjoys while camping. It's really hard to believe she enjoys skunks.

========================================

These two are for Theo Stool. The second glazing and firing of the Tiki Modern mug worked. The other mug is Tiki Bob sitting on the famous stool.

That took four days. Now it's time to rest. Cheers, Wendy

Last night I forgot to post the loading of the kiln and then the after they fire photos. Here they are. Wish List #6 continues again.

Loading level one.

After it fires.

I was lucky I could put one half of level two an inch lower so I could fit in this very tall Tiki Bob on Theo Stool.

Done loading.

After it fires.

Now for more close-up's of the finished projects. Some that came out of the kiln had to be touched up. slowhandtikimans Tiki Modern mug will go back in for the third time. No matter how perfectly you paint on the glaze it will go and do what it wants. Glaze is a two year old.

The colors blended well for the letters but

I didn't get them blended as well on the trees.

Time for Holler Waller's aka Tiki Beeki although it's not finished until I do the enamel painting and addition of acrylic sweat drips.

==========================

These Frankoma bowls are an example of how hard it is to glaze with some choices.

There were some areas that didn't glaze well. So I did it again. In this photo you can see the green tikis.

Without putting glaze all over the tikis the second firing turned them brown.

His bowl had a chuck of kiln wall fly through the air and stick on the side. So Dan sanded it off and this bowl is being re-fired in the next batch.

Ready to go.

====================================

This next mug is for Moai Mike. Since every glaze has to be done in three layers this took opening and closing jars numerous times.

There's more and more to come. The Wish List is getting closer to being done but my break is getting closer too. I don't know if I can finish.
Dan's so excited that I'm going to hang up the glaze and to play with him. Cheers, Wendy

OMG these mugs are great
Good job Wendy

Treg- thanks for the heads up
Just ordered the Tiki Magazine online
Can't wait to see the Wendy article

Keep up the good work

Question: when is the official opening of the next wish list?

She's looking a bit warm :wink:

Wendy, I love catching up on your thread after work and sneaked a peak of my wish list mug in the kiln...looks great!!! So much fun seeing our mugs taking shape but know its a ton of work for you so please have a blast during your break...I'll continue having fun with my wish list 5 mugs while you are away :)

Everything is looking great, Wendy! So many nice pieces. The recipients will be very pleased I am sure.

The Happy Camper is very cute and quite different. I'm still puzzled that someone likes skunks - phew!

T

Wow, lots of lucky Wish List recipients! Moai Mike, love your new mug.

Wendy, this might be my favorite one of your "Wendy's Wisdoms":"Glaze is a two year old." I laughed so hard milk from tomorrow morning came out of my nose. Brilliant.

hang10tiki I think that was my first OMG. Thank you.

Holler Waller You are right check her out below.

Tyber Tiki I like being an after work entertainment. Your mug had a thin area see below. It will fire again.

LoriLovesTiki thank you. When I was a kid at the drive-in movies with my parents the pre-movie cartoons were often sexy Peppy LePew. I loved that skunk!

TikiAno is Tiki Ari in his second year. That would be a lot of spit milk.

=====================================

Time to catch you all up on what came out of the kiln. Wish List #6 continues.

Holler Waller I tried to follow your requests. If she passes inspection I will set the enamel in the oven today and get her shipped.

I started with the blank canvas.

First I did the brown eyebrows and all the black and then let it dry.

Next came the red and white.

Look closely she has her beads of sweat on the forehead and elsewhere.

I hope you think she looks upset enough. The little hole for the toothpick did close up some with the tiny amount of glaze. Earthquake putty will help.

So I bake and ship? Message me your address so I can make sure it goes to the right place.

======================================

Tyber Tiki your wish needs a tweaking. I chose glazes that were similar to the original but even better.

This rust will turn green.

Out of the kiln the top had a couple of thin areas and so did one arm. So it's going back into the next load to fire again with more glaze.

===================================

The Enchanted Tiki Hut mugs for Nelson, Dale and Lloyd. Nelson yours is with your other Wishes.

One of the Enchanted Tiki Hut mugs has a thin area at the bottom so back in the kiln with more glaze for this one.

The Tiki Modern mug for slowhandtikiman needed tweaking too. One mug came out without a problem while glazed the same this one did. Maybe it's just the location in the kiln.

I hope all these touch ups will do the trick.

===================================

This Wish is for Muskrat. I knew it would be a "bear" to glaze.

The little mug was too close to the bears body to glaze without messing up. So I put plastic wrap between them. I glazed the little mug. Then I removed the plastic wrap cleaned it and waited until the little mug was dry. Then I put the plastic wrap back and pulled it away from the bears body and glazed that area. I had to do this three times each to glaze that area.

=============================

Backing up a bit, here's when they came out of the kiln. That's a fun time.

Time to stop here and to get back to work. There are still more Wishes waiting for me. Cheers, Wendy

Wow
What a great page
You have so many awesome mugs coming out of the kiln

How's Dan-0?

hang10tiki it's like a visit when I see your name here, thank you.

========================

Tiki Dinner at the Water Boy downtown Sacramento California. The food was great and we saw some tiki friends.

As you may know Joniece Frank master sculpter of Frankoma Pottery and the daughter of John Frank passed away on September 30th. She was a friend who I will always miss.

Here's something that happened recently. Dan and I were at the bank on our way out to lunch. I looked over at a restaurant that has been in our little town since the 1970's. It's down home food so we have only gone a couple of times. I said to Dan why not try it again, so we went inside.

We picked a table and sat down. On the table were these Frankoma shakers.

I asked the waitress if they had these on every table. She said no that a woman who ate there regularly died and willed her shaker collection to the restaurant and that every table had a different set.

How about that? I feel like I got a hello from Joniece from heaven.

All the art that has fired has been shown so now I'm back to glazing the rest of the Wish List projects.

Gilligan's Island mug for Tiki Wahini.

It actually took one more jar of glaze color to do this mug.

Time to go to work. Cheers, Wendy

Little Buddy!!! Wow Wendy he's all I imagined and more. You have a pretty spectacular group of Wish Listers going this time around. Love those slit drums!

S

Finally got around to reading your Tiki Magazine article, good stuff. It's always fun browsing your thread, seeing the wish lists and the updates.

Wendy, we love how our Aloha Hut mug has turned out!!! The color combinations work perfectly together!

Wow, the colors on the Gilligan's island mug also look spectacular. Can't wait to see it after being fired!

Tyber Tiki

Tikiwahini I'm a retired lady who works more hours now than when I had a real job. I've been lucky. I've enjoyed and been very happy with both careers. This one is all fun. I hope he comes out of the kiln looking this good. You think up really fun designs.

seagoat thank you for posting. Reading these comments are my reward for taking the time to make this thread of work. I appreciate your comments.

Tyber Tiki Your mug is in the kiln waiting for the rest of the Wish List. Once it fires again it should be on the way to you. I'm so glad you like the colors.

Wish List #6 is getting closer and closer to the end. The next HUGE project is for IDoVooDoo. He has called it the offering. All the glazes will be glossy when fired and will look different than they do here.

I start this project by glazing the wood at the bottom of the cannibal pot.

Then the stew is poured in and fine tuned just over his chin and half way up the girls severed head.

I have no idea how this will look once it fires. Fingers crossed.

Now for part two of The Offering. The tiki cook.

IDoVooDoo had said in his letters that he wanted a bright green and yellow tiki. Then he mentioned that he loves the color purple. So I figured out how to use all these colors. The speckled glaze is for inside of the tiki.

Once the glaze is firm but not dry I use a dental tool to scrape it out of all the indented carvings.

There were a lot of places to carve.

Then I fill them up with the other color glaze.

IDoVooDoo this was quite the project. I hope it turns out as you envisioned it, purple tongue and all. Wendy

Love the Frankoma SnP story
And funny, I saw that set recently

All the mugs are looking great

T

Holy glaze-a-rama! Wow, I'm exhausted after watching all of those step by steps! Wowzers, once again.

Love the Frankoma story, too. Beautiful.

I've been MIA a bit on TC, hope to stop by more- Tiki Ari and work have been taking over!

Now that's what I call Tiki love! Holy Wow! Praise be to all the Gods, above and below.

Wendy, you are such a treasure!

I can't wait to come visit again!

Hugs!

hang10tiki every shaker the lady left them in her will had a country western theme. Well except for Mr. Peanut. When I heard the story I went and looked at every tables set just to see if there were any tiki shakers. Nope not a one.

TikiAno these multicolored projects are exhausting but fun to see them come out of the kiln. Those shakers could easily have been missed if we had chosen a different table. It made our meal special.

IDoVoodoo I'll send you a PM when I finish here. Thank you for the fun critiki. You have had patience beyond belief.

Dan thinks he spotted another tiki, this time a Moai, on a TV show.

I think it's a maybe.

Tiki Beeki aka Holler Waller I learned a lesson. After I had done the acrylic drips of sweat I remembered that the enamel still needed to be baked to set.

I figured this would be learning session. In she went.

45 minutes later out she came. The acrylic has boiled and burned. It didn't hurt the glaze and was easy to remove. When she cooled down I again put the sweat drips back on.

Wish List #6 this severed devil head is for Freddie C. The head was cut off and it is slowly draining of life.

I absolutely do not know if what I've done has worked. When it comes out of the kiln it will be a surprise for all of us!

Cheers, Wendy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10811 replies