Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Wendy Cevola - The repaired mug goes to La Mariana on Oahu

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10,811 replies

I like the melty robot :)

lunavideogames it's so fun to see you show up here.

==========================

The Forbidden Island sale is this Saturday and Sunday 9/30 and 10/1. Wow it covers two months. Mahalo Tiki aka Nelson Parker has picked up all the mugs I've made so I need to post faster to catch up to the sale.

Here are the touch ups I did to fix the mugs that sagged.

I did the touch ups with them on their sides so the glaze wouldn't run off.

I only added white glaze where bisque was exposed. I then re-did the eyes and mouth, who knows what will happen next.

Watch out the robot is having a meltdown and shock waves are flying through the air!

All done.

Out of the kiln the Tiki Bob huge bowl needed a lot of touch ups.

Done.

All of these mugs lost the grey glaze during the firing.

I put a layer of glaze on each of these mugs.

I let them dry completely.

Then I used this wire tool to scratch off glaze.

I catch the powdered glaze in a towel.

All done.

All of the insides of the mugs repaired with the Blue Caprice glaze by Mayco Jungle Gems. My favorite glaze of all time.

Nelson picked up the mugs last night. I will show completed photos soon. Wendy

Wendy's Repair Shop

P

Sometimes its more informative to see how you fix problems than when things work perfectly the first time. I appreciate that you aren't shy about sharing stuff like this.

So here's something that looks like it worked as intended. What did you do on the grass for the Disney mask mugs? Not too many layers a glaze at once?
This is the kind of effect I was hoping for some of the ideas I have rollin' around in my head.

Would it be informative to do a test piece where you add 2-3 (1-2 ?) layers at a time between successive firings?
It does seem different glazes have different personalities.

hang10tiki that's how this all started. Dan says, "Hey Wendy can you repair this chip?"

Philot The grass was done with 1. Purple underglaze 2. Dark Green underglaze 3. Light green underglaze.
Being a painter years before ceramics I tend to glaze the way I painted.

I have tried so many different routes. The first time I fired those mugs they were fine and the grey was good but I had to glaze the skips on the inside. The second firing removed the grey. The third firing after glazing again worked.

All the other mugs that were fired extra times didn't change. It's hit and miss. Wendy

Every load that I could fire before this weekend and the Forbidden Island sale has been done. I had a few fails but for the most part I am happy with the number of mugs that Nelson Parker aka Mahalo Tiki has picked up.

Bottom shelf before firing.

Bottom shelf after firing.

Top shelf before firing.

Top Shelf after firing.

The huge Moai bowl came out with some issues so it will not be going. I will re-glaze and fire it in the future.

This cat came out looking ill so I will doctor it up in the future.

Of the four volcano mugs I made two of them cracked. This may have happened because I made the glaze in the bottom of the mug too thick. That stresses the mug.

Tomorrow I will share all the photos of the pieces that will be at the sale. Cheers, Wendy

PS after the sale he will put them on his web page

Here are all the mugs that made it through the process of glazing and firing and will be at the Forbidden Island sale with Nelson Parker aka Mahalo Tiki. The sale starts tomorrow. Any left over items will go on his web page. He has bought all of these so they are no longer in my hands.

Four PNG mugs.

Three styles of Disney mugs.

Only one didn't make it and it was from this group.

Only the rat fink Tiki Bob necklace will be at the sale.

Two Tiki Bob mugs, Sleepy and Flirty.

I did the designs with a spike.

Huge Tiki Bob bowl with Tiki Bobs all the way around.

Inside the bowl.

Four Tiki Bob mugs with the Bobs going all the way around the mugs.

The two volcano mugs that survived the kiln.

The robots only had one that had a meltdown.

Careful he is malfunctioning.

The backside shows the planets they came from.

Mid-century cats.

The cats backsides.

Tapa mugs with float lights hanging around the sides and back.

All packed up and Nelson has them in his car for the journey to Forbidden Island tomorrow.

I now have a table cleared and ready for the Wish List #8. Cheers, Wendy

Wow
Amazing Wendy
Great work
Cheers

hang10tiki thank you I appreciate your visits here very much.

===========================

Mahalo Tiki set up his booth yesterday morning at Forbidden Island. I love seeing my work out for sale.

Thank you Nelson, Wendy

They look great set out on the table!! Congrats on getting them finished!

There's at least 5 of them that would snatch up in a second...I would be broke if I didn't live in Canada lol

Piddersthecat thank you. I like those comments. I don't yet know if Mahalo Tiki did OK at the sale or not.

====================

My hand continues to get better. I am doing so projects but going really slowly on them. Here's one that only took a few minutes after running around some.

I like lizards and I've wanted some to hang on my kiln shed which Dan now calls the She Shed after some TV show. I found these metal lizards at Good will for $3.19 each.

We went to the re-cycle re-use-it building and found 3 free cans of spray paint. That decided the colors for me.

This cat showed up in our backyard and acted like it was starving. So we fed her. She came back each morning to have breakfast. We didn't want a pet and another neighbor said we should take her to the vet to see if she had a chip.

We did that and while there had her treated for horrible fleas. Turned out her owner is a Vet around the corner from us. We told the Vet about the treatment and she said thank you and that Scottie appreciated it. She is a neutered he. He still shows up for breakfast each morning and treats in the afternoon. We enjoy his company.

All done and when I picked them up

I had some early American Indian art.

Now I just need nails and I'll get them hung.

Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2017-10-02 19:07 ]

Can’t wait for a pic of the updated “She Shed”
:)

If you are buying a Sacramento Crawl mug I am accepting payment via money to friends and family option on Paypal. My account is my email address. If you need it let me know.

$85.

I'm using the list from last year. Some of these people will drop off so if you want to be added just let me know. Once a payment is made I will add PAID after the name.

11 VampiressRN PAID
#13 Laura Lee Riley 2017 PAID
#20 TikiTNT aka Tom Colman PAID
#22 Debbie Whitaker Moretton PAID
#25 Matt Hull PAID

#42 Heather Hart – Evers PAID (AquaAloha aka Heather Evers)PAID
#47 Choptop PAID
#60 Dancin' Lizard aka Debbie Eyman-Whitehead PAID
Annette Kerns PAID
Andrew Bornhoeft PAID aka Dru

Bill Beierle PAID
Brenda Ray PAID
Brian Martin PAID
Bullet Roberts PAID
Brigitte Crawford PAID

Daniel Cromm PAID
Cathi Wartelle PAID
Chris Martin PAID
Cecily Dewing PAID
Cole Unger PAID

Denise Marie Hopkins PAID
Duane Orzol PAID
Donovan Goble cancel for this year
Dannelle Ddr Abellera cancel for this year
ebtiki PAID

Erik Danielles cancel for this year
Gabrial Baldwin PAID
Gregory Ramirez PAID
JJMaiTai aka Jeremy and Stephanie PAID
Joanne Kelly PAID

John Kuckowicz PAID
John O'Neill PAID
John Kuckowicz PAID
Karen Stuetz-Garland cancel for this year
Kristin Beierle PAID

Kurt Biddle PAID
Lauren Lundstun PAID
Mike Mac PAID
Mike Mac's sister PAID
Mary Parker PAID

Mahalo Tiki PAID
Melissa Schmitt-Barletta PAID
Moai Mike PAID
Mitch Cichella PAID
Monty PAID (via Debbie Hurley)

mondo-by-the-bay Shipped
Miss Monk-ii aka Maggie PAID
Nelson Osorio PAID
Robyn Lednock-Hass PAID by Jason T. Smith gift
Stephen Holt cancel for this year

Savage Tiki Eric PAID
Scott Taylor PAID PU by friend at JB Natalie Cortez or Carol Graven done
slowhandtikiman Rob Wagner PAID to be picked up by Jeremy done
Scott Shapiro ... and friend (2) Paid and Paid
Terry Patton PAID

Tonie Iriarte Jenkins PAID (PU 2016 pineapple mug PAID)
Todd Sieber PAID
Vance Klinke PAID
Woody Miller PAID
Whylee Raven aka Dr. Tiki Mojo PAID and PAID

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2017-10-23 10:00 ]

Parked on our parched lawn to load all the tikis into our car. The Crawl starts tomorrow!!! Wendy

The crawl begins tonight. I will have all the mugs with me. Pick up your mug ASAP. If you are attending but not on the mug list I will still have a mug for you if you desire one. $85 cash.

See you soon, Wendy

Hi Friends, the crawl has been so wonderful that we are sad that we only have two stops today and then it's over. I will be back to posting in a regular manner this week but for now it's all just play and hug time.

I will be contacting those who are on the list for a mug that will need to be shipped. Cheers, Wendy

Can’t wait for your pics

Just got back from a two day getaway ourselves
Will post pics soon

hang10tiki I was super lazy this year only taking a few photos which I'll share. Your photos will be the best.

============================

Sacramento Crawl 2017 was perfect. Dan always complains that we are the first to arrive. To prove his point he asked me to take these photos for him.

At the Jungle Bird.

At The Liki Tiki Mug home of Drew and Caitlin.

The next morning at the Daisy/1962 Oasis Trailer home.

Then off to McTiki's OLole Maluna home of Mike and Denise.

Next the home of Gabriel.

That night at Kapua's Laire the home of Jeremy and Stephanie.

Next morning Swanberg's Tiki Hawaiian Shop

The very last stop The Headhunter's Hideaway and Voodoo Lounge inhabited by Dave and Eva.

Dan was still searching for the other guests.

OK Dan you are right I always get to places too early!!! Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2017-10-10 08:58 ]

Looks like Dan-0 was the only one crawlinG

Quick flight to Spokane WA

Had to drive by this spot

Found 2 mugs in Spokane

No finds in Idaho

Hit a couple bars

Whattttttt
A bathroom in a vault

Cool carvings

Not many pics

Cheers

hang10tiki those are wonderful photos. You know we have the Jungle Bird here in Sacramento so we should be a weekend vacation spot too. You two could stay in the Buzzy Bedroom!

========================

Here are the last Sacramento Crawl mug photos for 2017. Soon I'll be back to work.

Daisy's 1962 Trailer.

Jeremey Sherlock and Dan.

Kirt Biddle scored a AP crawl mug.

Swansberg's Tiki and Shirt Shop on J street Sacramento.

Dan was lost but he finally found his way into The Head Hunter Hideaway and Voodoo Lounge of Eva and Whylee Raven.

They even have 1 pet spider. We could see him hiding.

We had a few crawlers come knocking on the door so we had a short tour and visit. A very fun end to the crawl.

The official photographer for the event was Dr. Tiki Mojo aka Whylee Raven aka Dave. So I only have these few the rest are on facebook.

Another perfect crawl with great hosts. Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2017-10-13 08:08 ]

Great pics
Looks like fun was had by all

Another fun crawl!!! Glad it was a great time.

T

ACK!! Where have I been? I think the Florida heat got to me and I forgot to make regular visits to Wendy's thread!! Oh the tiki mugs, the paintings, Oasis, the Sac Crawl, Hang10's adventures - all so good!! And although I'm having my own fun and adventures out here, I miss my favorite ceramicist and all around amazing friend! But we do have great phone conversations like the one tonight :)

Time to post here more often. Aloha TC Ohana!

hang10tiki the crawl is always our favorite event of the year. VampiressRN aka Marlene brought it all together.

LoriLovesTiki I have heard that there are more crawls in the works. Wouldn't it be fun to have one a week? That works for me because my favorite drink is water.

TikiHula the phone makes you feel so near to us. I do miss the hugs. One day I'll get another. Meanwhile you keep on having all those runs and Disneyland visits oh yes and do stop by here!!!

I didn't plan to start on the Wish List #8 but some projects kept calling to me because they had been waiting on the waiting list since Wish List #7 closed. So I've slowly gotten back to work.

The first project was done but wasn't as the wisher had envisioned it so I sold the first one and started on another.
This is for Owen Wright. When I post like this it looks fast. It is actually very slow. Days to cast and clean each piece is not even shown here.

Here is the drawing that Owen did for his mug. He didn't want the grooves on the coconut and didn't say until it was too late.

This is what he wanted.

I did one girl with a grass skirt.

He requested a flower in the girls lap so I used this one as inspiration.

All done.

To give the girls the strength to hold up the heavy coconut I attach them but their hair. I build it up a bit at a time.

All done on one side, two more to go.

I made a skirt for this girl.

The top is filled in and ready for the coconut.

The coconut was ready to go on top of the girls heads.

I used clay mixed with slip as glue.

Three different hairstyles. No. 1

No. 2

No. 3

Dan got set up with the air compressor to blow off the dust. I took this photo to show where my newly painted gecko's showed up.

I very carefully sanded the mug.

It went into the kiln all by itself. This is very expensive but I wanted to catch it up to glaze with other projects.

After it had cooled. It is now white and hard.

We saved the water from the other projects and now I scrubbed it. I swear this water was 50 degrees and numbing.

All washed and ready to go into the house to await glazing.

I have other new projects to share so we are back to work. Cheers, Wendy

Another beautiful original ceramic.

Great idea and awesome outcome

Dig those geckos

Cheers

When do you come out with the Wendy line of

Coconut Gecko condos?

MaukaHale thank you. We missed you at the crawl this year.

hang10tiki so many fun ideas and so little time. I am resting my hand too.

hang10tiki what a great idea. Those shells should last forever. How many bathrooms?

=======================

Catch up photos for October.

Backing up a bit. Just in case there were some people at the crawl from out of town that had never been to our home we got to work doing our fall dusting.

We have the shutters in all of our windows and to clean them it's a lot of work because there are four sides to a slat.

I made mounds of paper towels and added water.

Dan and I would each take a room and get to work.

We had some very dusty items that were in the way of doing the blinds. So we took them outside to hit with water.

Moving the huge tiki took both of us. Dan thought up the perfect holder while hosing it off.

All clean.

Then he did the flowers and set them out to dry.

All the resin tikis needed it too. I cleaned the shelves while

Dan washed each one. Looks like his aim is off.

I had finished these shutters so everything went back in place once they were dry.
Dan decided to just put out a set of each color and then we gave one to each home host at the crawl.

The flowers were given back to the tiki once they had dried.

We were able to finish downstairs but upstairs is still waiting for us. Cheers, Wendy

G
GROG posted on Thu, Oct 19, 2017 9:54 AM

GROG' cave have lots of dust. Come do GROG' cave next. :)

It’s true
Grog need Cevola cleaning service

Wendy,

During the crawl I was in Idaho floating the Salmon River.

GROG sneeze, cough, cough. I'd rather just give you a hug.

hang10tiki do you see GROG's head at the bottom center of the photo?

MaukaHale that's a very good excuse. I hope you had a wide brim hat on along with sunscreen. Stay safe!

===========================

More catch up photos.

Out thrifting and Dan had to sit on the floor to look at all the albums.

Success, he found a couple of special albums.

Time for a check of his eyes and they took him into a room with a nice photo.

Close up. Made us feel that we were in the right place.

Back to thrifting I found him a couple of tikis! These proved to be different from his other Coco Joes.

Well look at that. This photo came from the Netherlands. A lady there bought one of my puffer fish necklaces.

I'm spending my days glazing and I'll have some projects to show soon. Cheers, Wendy

Good eye
U saw both grogs

Happy hunting

T

Dang that hula coconut bowl came out so amazing!! Love it!!

Good day

hang10tiki did the photo come that way or did you manipulate it?

TikiHula I love good reviews.

hang10tiki U 2 have so much fun. I've been to Frankie's twice so I never remember what it looks like. Seeing your photos are new every time.

A while back I made two Tiki Bob bowls. One for Dan carved and one classic for sale. Here they are.

I cast and cleaned two bowls.

Dan requested that I super carve the outside of his bowl.

Next I did a classic style bowl and mug. Both for sale.

I do the inside first, then the outside and then the top rim.

Every step is repeated three times.

After a few days of drying and glazing these are ready for the

clear glaze to go on. The black must be completely dry or it will run. I use underglaze on the faces, black and white.

I made a Tiki Bob with the same rings as the Classic style bowl

shown here.

I had room to fire Dan's bowl and a

salt and pepper to go with it. Even after three layers the flash made the glaze on the tops of the shakers look too thin.

He has worked it into his collection.

The classic bowl is waiting to be fired soon. Wendy

Nope, Grog cave pic just came out that way

Nice score Dan-0
Like the SnP
And the bowl looks like it’s full of popcorn

hang10tiki popcorn sounds so good with winter on the way.

===================

Catch up photos 9/21/17 to 10/11/17

When the Wish List #7 was finished and Wish List #8 was just around the corner we begin to pour pieces I will need for the new projects.

The funnels work so well so I don't have to keep topping off the slip in the molds.

Bumatays and Bob's.

As molds get older they start to leak. I just plug those leaks with sticky clay.

I put a paper towel under them so that the clay doesn't stick to the table and pull out.

Dan and I decided to take a short trip to Reno. We arrived pulled off the freeway and stopped at a red light. A huge Jeep with bars on the front came off the freeway but used us to stop his vehicle. Cell Phone???

We turned around and got back on the freeway to go home. We didn't want to try to pry open the trunk and then not be able to close it. It started to rain and I told Dan I'm going to get in the slow lane behind the trucks. The other drivers are going way too fast.

We were just past Truckee when we came to a complete stop for 2 hours. When we began to move it was only to have us make a U-Turn to go back to Truckee. The 16 car pileup was just ahead of us. One death many injuries.

Dan and I were so happy we had gotten in the lane going 45 miles an hour.

At Truckee the main road was closed. We had to take the slow road and then drive all the way around the bottom of Lake Tahoe to reach the highway home. It was a beautiful drive. We never go where there is snow so we were lucky it wasn't sticking.

The two and a half hour drive turned into an 8 hour drive to get home.

Back at home it was car wreck paperwork, estimates and pouring more tikis.

Our well maintained

low milage 1996 Camry was totaled by the boys insurance company. We lost our best car but again not being hurt in a car wreck counts bigtime.

Now I had an empty spot in the garage for the first time. The tables in the hallway moved out of the house.

I loaded all the projects onto the tables. I have a more normal home now.

There should always be a cliffhanger. We drove to Goodwill to treasure hunt and returned home in a completely different kind of drive.

Cheers, Wendy

Aw, no! The Cruiser failed you, too? Rats! At least you folks weren't hurt in the run-in with the Jeep. Hoping all turns out well!

H
Hamo posted on Mon, Oct 23, 2017 2:46 PM

Gland you’re both uninjured, but sorry that it’s caused you undue stress and hardship. If you need any assistance, financial or otherwise, I’m sure lots of us would be happy to help however we can.

Life is always throwing curve balls!

Dang
Glad you guys are ok
Bummer about the cars

Hugs

Prikli Pear one adventure after the next!

Hamo that was such a sweet message. We are fine in all ways. I just like to tell stories and I missed part of it so see below.

MaukaHale and one hit you in the nose!!! This was so much less than what you have been through this year. God Bless.

hang10tiki all's well that ends well.

======

Well as I looked through my photos I saw I missed part of the story so here is the end.

The cruiser made so many funny noises once jumped that we decided that towing had to be done. But in the end all it needed was a new battery.

What I missed was telling of our two sleepless nights. The first night a smoke/carbon monoxide alarm went off right at our bedroom door. We tried 3 new batteries and it wouldn't stop. Luckily even through it is hard wired to our alarm system it didn't make it go off.

After being awake most of the night and hearing it most of the day Dan persuaded the company that had installed them all 9 years ago to come that day to replace it.

That night it went off again. New batteries didn't work. In the morning the company said they would be there by noon. A test showed the unit was defective. The second new one has been fine for a few days now.

We sure slept well those two nights.

Thank you all for the really nice messages. Wendy

ps http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=51446&forum=20&vpost=779615&hilite=cevola

Just found a photo of a mug I made so I've saved the link here.

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2017-10-26 07:54 ]

It's time to make a second half of a mold. I made the first half so I could make huge necklaces and wall hanging. Now I want to make the second half of the mold so I can cast whole Moai and make bowls.

It is a blank Moai and after casting I would hand carve each one with designs and texture.

To make the second half I put one of my casts into the mold. This will keep the oily clay from putting oil into my plaster.

This is the tiki that my friend gave me after her trip to Easter Island. It has been my model.

All done and ready to mold.

I need to prep the sides of the existing slab so that no undercuts exist. I spent a few hours doing this until I was satisfied. I even sanded it.

I used my box label scraper to cut the plaster.

Then I use a big chisel to remove plaster to make an opening.

This will be the half opening for the first slab and I will use clay to keep the plaster away and to form the second half of the opening. See below.

I set out everything I would need to make the mold.

I do 4 layers of mold soap everywhere the new plaster slab will touch. Otherwise they will fuse together.

I put the box together.

I seal all the seams with sticky clay and I also build a mound of clay where I want the opening into the mold to be located for the second slab. Together they make a large opening that hopefully is in a place that will reduce the change of air being trapped.

I use this method to figure out how much water I will need. Around 5 of these filled to the top.

I put the water into a bucket and then while Dan mixes I sprinkle in the plaster. We do this fast.

After I have done 2 plaster scoops to each container of water he stops and I stick my hand into the plaster. I should be like buttermilk. This is a bit too thick. However my sculpture has no detail so for us this was OK. Otherwise I would add more water.

Clean up fast before the plaster sets on the end of the mixer.

The slip was poured into the box. Don't worry if a layer of water forms on the top. As the plaster sets up it becomes hot and re-absorbs the water.

When it was firm enough I carved the label in to the slab. I even drew a photo.

I opened the mold about 45 minutes later. Success. No undercuts and they parted easily.

I removed the clay sculpture.

Since it will be sunny in California for the next two weeks I put it outside to dry. Otherwise I would put a fan on it 24/7 and it would dry in about 1 to 2 weeks.

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2017-10-25 14:49 ]

That looks like 6 months of work

B

Hey Wendy,

Just thought I would stop in for a peek (in China right now)...wow! Posting all this takes mondo time! Love it!

I am so close to retiring :) Can't wait to join the land of the free with you! Art for art sake baby!

Good to see ya Mud Sligger!

Babs

hang10tiki this was a super fast on in comparison to my routine 5 piece molds.

Babalu so good to hear from you. Retirement is going to bring you back to us with wonderful creations. You have been missed. Maybe you'll be at Oasis this next summer. I could use a hug! Thank you for getting me on my way, I still use your glaze test techniques.

====================================

One of Wish List #7's mugs have shown up on facebook. His wife Colleen had me make them for there anniversary celebration. Until now I had to pretend they were for Dan.

Michael Boyle added 3 new photos.

2 hrs ·

Wow! Dinner out and then THIS!! Only one person could make this ack ack awesomeness a reality!! Thank you sooo much Wendy Cevola my worlds collide!!! Ack Ack Ack(I Looooove my mugs!!) #marsattacks #tikimugs #sacramentoohana #HNCC

These were fun to make and a huge challenge. That's what the Wish List is for, challenges. I don't always succeed but I try. Cheers, Wendy

We have a couple of new additions to our home. Both were made by Doug Christensen on fb.
The Danno fish went into Dan's man cave and the mid-century cat is by our alarm panel.

If you need something made keep him in mind. He is working on projects for little lost tiki right now.

Cheers, Wendy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10811 replies