Mele Kalikimaka!!!

Pages: 1 26 replies

Setting Up The Nativity 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QEgeRILTTY

T

Nice. Party on Garth.

You should work for Robot Chicken.

:drink:

Merry Christmas from Mr. & Mrs uncle trav. This is the one she wouldn't let me put on our cards. Those are worse than this.

"Anyone who has ever seen them is thereafter haunted as if by a feverish dream" Karl Woermann

[ Edited by: uncle trav 2010-12-17 10:28 ]

Trav,

Thanks for posting, I always enjoy your Christmas photos with the Mrs. and the white tree.

DC

Christmas became an official Hawaiian holiday in 1862. Historical acounts said the occasion was marked by the firing of cannons and flaming tar poured down the sides of Punchbowl Crater in Honolulu to re-create the image of a volcano.

More use of cannons and lava for x-mas would be appreciated.

K

Mele Kalikimaka and Aloha Nui

On 2010-12-24 10:16, Koitiki wrote:
Mele Kalikimaka and Aloha Nui

That is beautiful! Mahalo nui loa!
~kele

Tiki Bob stocking hung in anticipation....

DC

[ Edited by: Dustycajun 2011-01-08 07:15 ]

Sadly I didn't even put a wreath on the door this year...no tree...no prezzies...but there will be good cheer with friends and family and that is the best. Merry Mish Mash everyone!!!

Merry Xmas Everyone .

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone !!!

Merry Christmas from way up North.

Merry Christmas!!!!

G
GROG posted on Thu, Dec 24, 2015 8:48 AM

**THE CHRISTMAS YETI SAYS "ARRRRRR!!!!!" **

(Which is Merry Christmas in Yet-speak)

H
Hamo posted on Mon, Dec 25, 2017 9:26 AM

A very Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks for helping to brighten the past year with tiki goodness.

T

H
Hamo posted on Thu, Dec 26, 2019 4:16 PM

Merry Christmas to all you tiki people!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Mele Kalikimaka !! Merry Christmas !! Happy Holidays !! Joyeux Noel !!! Frohe Weinachten !! Happy Hanukkah !! Felix Navidad !! Buon Natale !! Felix Natal !! Vrolijk kerstfeest !! Craciun fericit !! God Jul !! Happy Kwanza !!

I wish all the best to everyone for the holiday season and a healthy and prosperous new year !!

CHEERS !!!! :drink:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and holiday season. I haven’t posted a Christmas card photo in a while so here ya go.

H
Hamo posted on Thu, Dec 29, 2022 1:15 AM

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

Pages: 1 26 replies