Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Tiki Cars

Pages: 1 2 53 replies

On 2007-07-26 11:37, Mouse Art wrote:
can you tell Im also a railroad geek???

You and I should talk sometime. Was this ever used on the rails, like a Hy-Rail or did you add the decals?

Texas Tikiphiles Unite!

[ Edited by: Unkle John 2007-07-26 13:07 ]

I drive a 65 Continental....And of all days, today I lost the tranny!...talk about a $1500 kick in the ass! I just finished getting the paint and tires...

The above shot was taken about a week before the new tires and rim paint color...The rims are painted a black n blue pearl now on thin white walls....

[ Edited by: Tom Slick 2007-07-30 00:21 ]

MA

.......Some bICHEN! rides here....Tom, bummer about your tranny. Cant wait to see that thang cruzin the beaches!! Think youll have it sometime soon? Theres a casual car show Fri. eves [in the summer]down in the Ruby's parking lot. The one next to the salt water pool in Redondo. If you havent all ready, you otta come down & show that ting! Hell, if thell let my beat up truck in, your a cinch!..............Remy

Here's my 1955 86" series 1 landrover right hand drive. She's currently in the process of being lightly tikified (fake bamboo on the soft top hoops n' such). THis is her in her winter coat (safari hardtop). She's topless at the moment. She was my daily driver (and running grand) until a few weeks ago when my gearbox oil started pouring out of the timing pointer cover. (timing chain kicking it up and out, I think). anywho - hopefully she's off to the rover doc this week so I can get to cruising around in her again soon.

[ Edited by: Polynesiac 2007-08-02 13:39 ]

My friend Mike has a Willys he calls the "Tiki Tub". Here is a photo of my wife Laura in the Tub at her birthday party/car show this last August.

Here is my car TikiTorch. it is a 1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan. The trailer is Tahitian Treat it is a early Sears Allstate clamshell.cartrailer

[ Edited by TikiTorch55 on 2022-07-20 08:48:07 ]

Pages: 1 2 53 replies