Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Locating Tiki

Maui and Sons, Los Angeles, CA (restaurant)

Pages: 1 5 replies

Name:Maui and Sons
Type:restaurant
Street:6708 Hollywood Blvd.
City:Los Angeles
State:CA
Zip:90028
Phone:323-463-3130

Description:
Surfing Legends Maui and Sons & Nightlife Impresarios Sunset Entertainment Group unite as they create Hollywood's First Beach Bar and Grill. Hollywood meets the Beach as one can enjoy Hawaiian Bbq style cuisine and large fresh exotic cocktails. From the largest outdoor patio on Hollywood Blvd surrounded by palm trees and tiki umbrellas to the hanging sharks, surfboards, TVs and beautiful staff ready to serve, this is one destination that can't be missed. -- From official web site: http://www.mauiandsonsbarandgrill.com/

[ Edited by: MauiRose 2011-01-26 10:44 ]

Thanks for the heads up Rose,

looks like a good place to check out,
before or after I head up to Amoeba records.

Jeff(btd)

Excellent.

It's located just off the courtyard of the Egyptian Theatre (in what used to Lickety Split) so it would be good for pre/post movie too.

FYI, there's a grand opening party tonight with free food and drinks starting at 7 p.m.

[ Edited by: MauiRose 2011-01-27 10:38 ]

J

Hmmm... As a member and supporter of American Cinematheque, I have to say a Beach bar (Tikis or not) in the Egyptian's historic courtyard doesn't seem like the most appropriate business to complement the "Old Hollywood" vibe. Oh well, for A.C.'s sake, I hope they have gained a successful and long term tenant.

If the Navy Grog is half decent, I can overlook the rest. :)

[ Edited by: JOHN-O 2011-01-27 15:12 ]

Pages: 1 5 replies