Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Gallery

3/20/2020 free coloring book pages to download, pandemic distancing activities

Pages: 1 2 3 130 replies

Congrats man!! Your work is amazing to say the least. Hope your next ten years and beyond goes strong. Stay Tiki! :D

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-07-19 14:05 ]

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-07-19 14:07 ]

CASS!!!!! Welcome back!!! I love this one :D

H

Just had to do this, your work is amazing, love all.

You are immensely talented.

T

Wow, stunning stuff!!

G
GROG posted on Sat, Dec 23, 2017 7:37 PM

Yay! Master Casster is back!

Ok....I need some help here....I LOVE this New Guinea style of mask recreated in this mug

I would love to search for a real PNG mask in this style, but know little about them . I love the happy surprised style with the concentric circles around the eyes. Does anyone know enough about PNG to point me in the right direction. Village, region, tribe, style, resources, ...anything!!??

thanks

Jimmy

Wow what a great line-up. I'm glad Dan has some of these in his collection and that I've known you forever! Wendy

C
cy posted on Mon, Dec 25, 2017 9:47 AM

Something different, great work going on here!

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-07-19 14:08 ]

thanks y'all for checking out my new works!

Thanks for the help OO....
Here is another example of the style I am looking for ...from Tiki Nomad 2008

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-07-19 14:04 ]

H

Very nice, looking forward to purchasing this book.

On 2017-12-24 20:35, tikijimmy wrote:
Ok....I need some help here....I LOVE this New Guinea style of mask recreated in this mug

I would love to search for a real PNG mask in this style, but know little about them . I love the happy surprised style with the concentric circles around the eyes. Does anyone know enough about PNG to point me in the right direction. Village, region, tribe, style, resources, ...anything!!??

thanks

Jimmy

Jimmy,

If you search for the Abelam, they are people who live in the East Sepik province of Papua New Guinea. Often their masks will have those circles for eyes. Here are a few examples:

Great "mug shots" Cass :wink:

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-07-19 14:08 ]

T

Your BB head above is AMAZING (-:

That head is pretty gonzo! Wow! I'm hoping to make it to Latitude 29 next month, so I'll make a point of seeking it out!

H

Love the head, should be mass produced.

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-07-19 14:09 ]

G
GROG posted on Sat, Mar 3, 2018 1:34 AM

GROG like.

Great job on all three, they look very rustic and authentic. PS, what is that wall behind them? Stone?

Hey MDM, its a huge old cork board i salvaged from someones trash. Its like 6 foot tall by 4 ft i think, has a metal frame. i enjoy the texture. Hope you are doing good bud!

All amazing

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-05-05 10:05 ]

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-07-19 14:03 ]

It was really fun to go back and to look at all of your pages. Such unique work. Did you really move to Georgia? I always hoped to meet you one day. Wendy

Crazy cool Cass!

Friggin' awesome Cass!!! Happy to see you back slinging da mud! 8)

H

Amazing work.

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-07-19 14:03 ]

working on my website, thought i would share some progress. here are some of the free coloring book pages that will be on the site that can be screen captured, printed, and colored with crayons and such.
if using an ink jet you might want to use the lowest media setting as to not eat up your black ink. Hope Sunday is treating you well! Cheers!

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-07-01 11:53 ]

O

hey all, been having fun making for free coloring book pages for the website, hope you dig em!

Cass, I don't see a link for that web site?

O

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-07-19 14:06 ]

well, guess I am starting this over as I wiped it out during what i think was a manic episode or possibly reaction to one of my meds being upped. so lets have some fun again

H

Amazing work.

for the love of the Zombie cocktail, some of the zombies i have made

cheers!

Hey everybody, hope you are having a lovely weekend so far! Here is a sampling of recent works. Cheers!
not sure why photos turn up sideways, not a tech person, so just imagine they are rocket ships shooting through the air i guess
Last photo was sipping some Dagger rum for National Rum Day

[ Edited by: OceaOtica 2018-08-18 12:38 ]

Wonderful work as always.

Zombie Bob!!!!!

Love the glazes on the two outside pieces!

All very fresh and creative Cass

Thanks MDM and Hiltiki!
Here are some other recents

Cheers!

Pages: 1 2 3 130 replies