Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Original TIKI Market Place "End of Summer Extravaganza" September 23, 2023

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 2,034 replies

H

Hottiki Plaques at the June 11th Show GG Elks Lodge

H

HOTTIKI Plaques for June 11th Show at the G.G. Elks

G
GROG posted on Sat, Jun 4, 2016 10:07 AM

GROG have one of these in GROG' tiki room. GROG love it.

GROG makes me happy to think of that. wendy

On 2016-06-04 03:59, hottiki wrote:
HOTTIKI Plaques for June 11th Show at the G.G. Elks

Lookin' good Hottiki!!! How many will you have next Saturday?

H

Glad to hear GROG still enjoying Hottiki plaque !
Will have one more PNG Female Abelam Figure for G.G. Elks Show June 11th.
Will also have Hei Tiki wall plaques and a few new carvings to show

Keyhole slots allow for hanging both ways

Tom, your art is looking good. I’m anxious to check it out first hand. Btw, what’s with the 3:59 A M post? Do you ever sleep?
Cheers

H

nui 'umi 'umi, thanks for looking at the carvings and the four oclock thing...my Lab is pretty smart but without thumbs he has a hard time letting himself out when the need arises, so he has to enlist my help and I figure as long as I'm up why not check out Tiki Central and do some homework !!

H

Hottiki carved vintaged style Tiki ...25" tall
OITMP at the Elks Lodge #1952 Sat. June 11th

Looking for a place to get a bite after the ITMP once again...Our Friend, Jennifer Stewart, at Azteca Restaurant & Lounge is offering an International TIKI Market Place Special on Saturday,June 11th. Just mention the code word:TIKI to your server and you will receive 10 percent off of your food order. If you are a fan of Elvis this is the place for you.....WooHooo!

http://www.aztecaoc.com

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2016-06-05 21:40 ]

Start Your Summer Off with a Daycation to The International TIKI Market Place. See You June 11th....WooHoo!!

H

Two carved Tikis for the OITMP Sat. June 11th at the Garden Grove Elks Lodge#1952

25" and 28 1/2"

Our Tiki-Studded List of Vendors for June 11th: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy, Boney Betty Tikibilly Wear, Buzz Rhino, Carving by Cammo, Doug DoRr, Duncan Craycraft, Pua Tiare Kalani Gifts, Flying Shaka, Golden Rhodes Jewelry of Hawaii, Gotiki, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour Ceramics, Jungle Modern Ceramics, Konishi Plumerias, Milo Wedel, Norm Daniels, OB Tiki, Oha 4 U,Power Jive Records, Retro Ruthie, Ron Monster, Smokin Tikis, Starlite Confetti, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, Tom Hofer, Vic Hdz, Vicki's Tiki Moon Arts, & More......WooHoo!!

What do these three tikis have in common?

T

They are going to be at the Original Tiki Market Place on June 11th ?

G
GROG posted on Fri, Jun 10, 2016 8:24 AM

They are carved out of wood?

On 2016-06-09 11:46, SoccerTiki wrote:
What do these three tikis have in common?

They guard the "El Tiki" tiki bar that WILL be open tomorrow for the International Tiki Market Place at the Garden Grove Elks Lodge 10am to 3pm!!! Blue Hawaiians and Mai Tai's and PRIMO Beer will be flowin'!!!

Things I'll be bringing tomorrow: Lots of Bosko, barware, menus, other great vintage paper items... and if course, tikis!

See everyone tomorrow!

T

Lots of nice stuff there Shaker. Gonna have to stop at your booth. Besides selling my puffer fish lamps and Float lamps I will be thinning out my Mug collection of lots of doubles. Packed these for tomorrow.. Only $5.00 each.

On 2012-01-21 14:18, SoccerTiki wrote:

What: International TIKI Market Place
Who: Tiki Vendors, Live Hawaiian Entertainment, Food, & More!!!
When: Saturday, June 11, 2016 (King Kamehameha Day) 10am to 3pm
Where: Garden Grove Elks Lodge
Cost: $10 admission (CASH ONLY) Includes a drink voucher

***This is a Family Friendly event! Children under 12 are free!!!
***The Garden Grove Elks Lodge is located at 11551 Trask Avenue, Garden Grove (Between Euclid & Harbor at Newhope-just off the 22 Fwy)

The International TIKI Market Place is and has always been about "Ohana"; an Hawaiian word meaning family...and in an extended definition it includes adopted and intentional members. It is this feeling, or "vibe" we have created over the past four years and are so proud of! We are grateful for our friends, both vendors and guests, for your support!

Come see your friends and meet new ones!

*Live Hawaiian Music & Dancers! The Smokin' Menehunes and KPoly Entertainers will take you to far off locales....
*Food, Friends, Tiki Vendors, Drinks & More!

Today's The Day...Woohoo!

Save The Date: July 16th. It is going to be a Star Spangled Blast....WooHoo!!

Stay Tuned for News about This Star Spangled Event......WooHoo!!!

Nice graphics WooHoo.
Cheers

Here's a Sneak Peak at Our Star Spangled Vending List for July 16th: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy,Bongo Fury, Boney Betty Tikibilly Wear, Buzz Rhino,Carving by Cammo, Clee, Duncan Craycraft, Norm Daniels,Falling Cocos, David Foce, Gotiki, Grider, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Matt Tikiman Willis, Native Rythms, Oha 4 You, Plumeria Palace of Orange County, Retro Ruthie, Ron Monster, Smokin Tikis, Starlite Confetti,Surf Ciry Hawaiian Shirts, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Diablo, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Tony,Tiki Vato, Tom Hofer,Vicki's Tiki Moon Arts,Tiki-to-Go-Go, and more.....Woohoo!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2016-06-27 17:50 ]

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2016-07-13 10:12 ]

Gonna be outdoors?

On 2016-07-06 23:32, nui 'umi 'umi wrote:
Gonna be outdoors?

OH YEAH!

On 2016-07-07 03:52, SoccerTiki wrote:

On 2016-07-06 23:32, nui 'umi 'umi wrote:
Gonna be outdoors?

OH YEAH!

C-ya der!

For All Your Tiki Needs!!! See You Next Saturday....WooHoo!!

When: Saturday, July 16, 2016 10am to 3pm

***The Garden Grove Elks Lodge is located at 11551 Trask Avenue, Garden Grove (Between Euclid & Harbor at Newhope-just off the 22 Fwy)

The International TIKI Market Place is and has always been about "Ohana"; an Hawaiian word meaning family...and in an extended definition it includes adopted and intentional members. It is this feeling, or "vibe" we have created over the past four years and are so proud of! We are grateful for our friends, both vendors and guests, for your support!

*Live Hawaiian Music & Dancers! The Smokin' Menehunes and KPoly Entertainers will take you to far off locales....

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2016-07-10 08:56 ]

We, Karen and I we're devastated to find out about the sudden passing of a very good friend Eric Melzer AKA Dr. Vital Tiki. He and his family have been part of our Tiki community since attending Tiki Oasis, Tiki Caliente and other Tiki events going back as far as 2005. He was one of the Toasting Traders, (our vending persona) at the Tiki Farm Big Ol Tiki Bash. Also, a guest at our wedding and many of our Tiki events. He supported many vendors with his desire to collect all things Tiki. We will be having a moment of silence at noon on Saturday during the ITMP in honor of him. Our most heartfelt condolences go out to his wife Rebecca and their children and we stand beside them in any way they need our help. Eric will be truly missed and will always bring a smile to our face when we remember him.

Only 3 More Days....WooHoo!

When: Saturday, July 16, 2016 10am to 3pm

Vendors List: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy, Boney Betty Tikibilly Wear, Bongo Fury, Buzz Rhino, Carving by Cammo, CLee, Dave Foce, Duncan Craycraft, Picture Show Gallery, Gotiki, Grider Co., HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Matt "Tikiman" Willis, Native Rythms, Norm Daniels, Oha 4 U, Plumeria Palace of Orange County, Tiki-A-Go-Go, Ron Monster, Smokin' Tikis, Starlight Confetti, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Time, Tiki Vato, Tom Hofer, Vicki's Moon Arts and more.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2016-07-15 07:26 ]

Stuff I'll be bringing tomorrow.

Big box of Shirts $10 each

Great mugs, including Boskos.

Bosko Wall Hangings

Lots of Menus

Tiki Shaker,

Look forward to stopping by your booth tomorrow.

DC

Mahalo to Everyone who Came from Far & Near to The International TIKI Market Place today. It was a Day Full of Friends, Fun, and All Things Tiki.
Save The Date: September 10th. The Next International TIKI Market Place will be an End to Summer Extravaganza inside The Iconic Grand Hall at The Garden Grove Elks Lodge ....Woohoo!

Here is a Sneak Peek of Our End of Summer Extravaganza Vending List for September 10th: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy, Carving by Cammo, CLee, Doug DoRr, Gotiki, Grider Co., HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Jeff Granito, Kapalua Designs,Kielahi Hawaiian Accessories for Pooches, Sven Kirsten, LexiCo. Fashions, Milo, Oha 4 U, Power Jive Records, Plumeria Palace of Orange County, Pua Tiare Gifts, Ron Monster, Smokin' Tikis, Starlite Confetti, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Tiki Al, Tiki A Go Go, Tiki Broker, Tiki Guy Studios, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, Tom Hofer, Vic Hdz Arts, Vicki's Tiki Moon Arts and More....Woohoo!

• Live Entertainment by Kpoly Entertainers & The Smokin Menehunes

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2016-08-13 16:26 ]

Are you Suffering from Post Tiki Oasis Depression? Come to The International TIKI Market Place on September 10th to Get Your Tiki On. It's going to be an End of Summer Extravaganza....Woohoo!!

The September 10th International TIKI Market Place is less than two weeks away :)

What: Internationalized TIKI Market Place
When: Saturday, Sept. 10, 2016 10am to 3pm

*Live Hawaiian Music & Dancers! KPoly Entertainers & Friends will take you to far off locales....

Here is a Sneak Peek of Our End of Summer Extravaganza Vending List for September 10th: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy, Carving by Cammo, CLee, Doug DoRr, Gotiki, Grider Co., HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Jeff Granito, Kapalua Designs,Kielahi Hawaiian Accessories for Pooches, Sven Kirsten, LexiCo. Fashions, Milo, Oha 4 U, Power Jive Records, Plumeria Palace of Orange County, Pua Tiare Gifts, Ron Monster, Smokin' Tikis, Starlite Confetti, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Tiki Al, Tiki A Go Go, Tiki Broker, Tiki Guy Studios, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, Tom Hofer, Vic Hdz Arts, Vicki's Tiki Moon Arts and More....Woohoo!

We are excited to have Desi Relator joing us on September 10th as part of Our Entertainment for the Day... Woohoo!
http://www.musicbydesi.com

On 2016-09-02 19:13, WooHooWahine wrote:
We are excited to have Desi Relator joing us on September 10th as part of Our Entertainment for the Day... Woohoo!
http://www.musicbydesi.com

That’s gonna be great.WE have enjoyed his entertainment many times at the Bali Hai.
Cheers

Got The End of Summer Blues? Come Take a Daycation to The International TIKI Market Place. We have a Great Lineup of Entertainment & Vendors for You....Woohoo!

End of summer Blue’s? No Way-seeya in a couple of days!

T

Beachcomber style table and swag lamps I will have for sale in addition to my regular stock of puffer fish lamps and other swag lamps.

Well, I need to make some room in my garage so I'm going to have a giant blow out sale.

I will have a table of items $10 each.

And a table of items $5 each.

A box of box of shirts $5 each.

A box of books $3 each.

And a tower of items $1 each!

Hope to see everyone on Saturday!

WooHoo! The International TIKI Market Place's End of Summer Extravaganza is This Saturday!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1633512910310089/

What: Internationalized TIKI Market Place
When: Saturday, Sept. 10, 2016 10am to 3pm

*Live Hawaiian Music & Dancers! KPoly Entertainers, Desi Relator, & Friends will take you to far off locales....

Here is a Sneak Peek of Our End of Summer Extravaganza Vending List for September 10th: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy,Buzz Rhino, Carving by Cammo, CLee, Crazy Al, Doug DoRr, Gotiki, Grider Co., HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Jeff Granito, Kapalua Designs,Kielahi Hawaiian Accessories for Pooches, Sven Kirsten, LexiCo. Fashions, Milo, Oha 4 U, Power Jive Records, Plumeria Palace of Orange County, Pua Tiare Gifts, Ron Monster, Smokin' Tikis, Starlite Confetti, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Tiki Al, Tiki A Go Go, Tiki Broker, Tiki Guy Studios, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, Tom Hofer, Vic Hdz Arts, Vicki's Tiki Moon Arts and More....Woohoo!

These lovely tiki earrings will be available Saturday at the ITMP

I'm also going to be bringing this tiki. It's about 5 ft.

$65.

All the way from the beautiful island of San Diego where he performs at Bali Hai, The Catamaran Hotel and Duke's.....We are pleased to bring you Desi Relator for your listening pleasure at the International Tiki Market Place tomorrow Saturday September 10th at the Garden Grove Elks Lodge. 10am-3pm Come for the music, tiki vendors and food and drinks and hang out with your friends.

Great time at the Marketplace today. Here’s some pix.

GoTiki

BigBro

Doug DoRR

A-Frame

SoccerTiki and Al

Tiki (left) I ordered from Jason-Sven beat me to this one.

TikiShaker (right) and A-Frame

Buzzy

K-Poly dancers and Desi, fresh from the Bali Hai. Nice to see you up here Desi!. Irwin and Kamiki entertained earlier.

Some of the shoppers and vendors

HuntingtonBeachTiki and his better half, Margie

SoccerTiki and WooHoo-Mahalo for another great Marketplace

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 2034 replies