Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Original TIKI Market Place "End of Summer Extravaganza" September 23, 2023

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 2,033 replies

HB Tiki said you have photos to see of the event. Where do I go to see them? Wendy

Some of the Prizes and Winners...Thank you sooo much DanLovesTiki (Wendy and Dan Cevola) for the wonderful pendants!!!

And our friend across the Pacific Gecko (SouthSeaArts.com) for donating that great one-of-a-kind TikiBob

And Big Mahaloz to our good friends Bob and Leroy at Oceanic Arts in Whittier for donating their 60th Anniversary Mug!

And thank you to the models who helped "decorate" the event with their presence!

We are looking forward to another FUN Original Tiki Market Place March 4th at the Garden Grove Elks Lodge!!!

Thank you so much for posting these photos. Now I feel like I was there and had some of the fun. You invented the very best event for everyone. Thank you Soccer Tiki and Woo Hoo. Cheers, Wendy

Cool pix Chris.
Mahalo

Join Us for Moai Madness March 4th @The Original TIKI Market Place.....Woohoo!
More Information Here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1273487682690729/

Here's a Sneak Peak at Our Tiki Studded List of Vendors:Burchworks, Charles Phoenix, Norm Daniels , Falling Cocos, Gotiki, Jeff Granito., HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Jenny's Painted Kicks, Kalani Gifts, Oha for You, Nic Gregory, Mele Tiki Guys, Plumeria Palace of Orange County, RARABIRD, Rawformed Jewlery, Skootiki, Retro Ruthie, Smokin Tikis, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Sven Kirsten, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Gonzo, Tiki Heaven, TikiShaker, Tiki Tony, Tiki Vato, Tom Hofer, Vicki's Tiki Moon, Gavin Wyatt, and more.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2017-02-09 17:28 ]

THIS JUST IN!!!! OFF THE COCONUT WIRE.....Exclusive World Release at the Original Tiki Market Place March 4th:

CHARLES PHOENIX' ALOHALAND "PUDCANO" Tiki Mug

This intoxicating TIKI MUG commemorates the epic Maraschino Cherry erupting Pudcano, (short for: Pineapple Upside Down Cake Volcano,) the grand finale of Charles Phoenix’s Alohaland Slide Show Performances at Don the Beachcomber in Huntington Beach, California. Pineapple slices, Maraschino cherry centers and “lava” flow are hand painted. The inside is fully glazed to match lava flow. No TIKI MUG collection will be complete without it!

Pudcano TIKI MUG dimensions: 6” tall 6” wide 2” opening

Limited edition of 500 only $40 each!!!

Charles Phoenix will be in person selling and AUTOGRAPHING at the Original Tiki Market Place March 4th!!!

R

Who is this mug made by?

R

Who is this mug made by?

On 2017-02-13 20:09, ron-tiki wrote:
Who is this mug made by?

The World Famous Tiki Farm.....Woohoo!!

An hour and a half after the March 4 ITMP ends, you're all invited to attend the opening reception for the historical exhibit "Tiki In Orange County" at nearby Chapman University. (If you live out of the area, this is TWICE the reason to drive to Central O.C. for the day!) Details and RSVP (por favor) at https://www.facebook.com/events/1890812404488105/

Join Us This Saturday, March 4th, for Moai Madness @The Original TIKI Market Place.....Woohoo!

Here is Our Tiki Studded List of Vendors for March 4th: Burchworks, Charles Phoenix,Falling Cocos, Gotiki, Jeff Granito., HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Jenny's Painted Kicks, Kalani Gifts, Native Rythms, Oha for You, Nic Gregory, Mele Tiki Guys, Plumeria Palace of Orange County, RARABIRD, Skootiki, Retro Ruthie, Smokin Tikis, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Starlite Confetti, Sven Kirsten, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Gonzo, Tiki Heaven, TikiShaker, Tiki Tony, Tiki Vato, Tom Hofer, Tarantula Clothing Company, Vicki's Tiki Moon, and Gavin Wyatt.

WooHoo, Got a few xtra bucks to spend, save me a couple of wristbands cuz we’ll be there!

Countdown to Saturday.....WooHoo!!!

That is a fun wonderful design for a volcano.

One day we will drive down again. I wish you the biggest turnout yet. Wendy

Mahalo! Mahalo to Everyone who Joiined Us for Moai Madness at The Original TIKI Market Place today. It was Great to See So Many Old Friends and to Make Some New Friends Too. We Look Forward to Seeing You All Again on April 22nd...Woohoo!

Upload an Image
Image uploaded.

Choose File Submit

Pics by Jared Sislin Photography...Woohoo!

Live Authentic Hawaiian Entertainment by Kpoly Entertainers and Desi Relator .....Woohoo!!

Wonderful photos. Your event is so much fun. When we miss it the photos help so much. Thank you. Wendy and Dan

WooHoo, Sislin photo’s are great. See you in April.

WooHoo, Sislin photo’s are great. See you in April.

Less Then 2 Weeks Away.......See You April 22nd at The Original Tiki Market Place's Spring Fling.....WooHoo!!!

I'll have a price on Bamboo Bens head ... including many other items and mugs from events gone past. Cum check out my boooth!!!!

EEEEeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaOOOOooooooWWWWWwwwwWWWw

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2017-04-12 14:43 ]

More Heads for sale !!,
Just show up and see what else..... Bring cash , no credit cards or checks!!! Trades. Maybe

EEEEeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaOOOOooooooWWWWWwwwwWWWw

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2017-04-12 15:37 ]

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2017-04-12 15:42 ]

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2017-04-12 15:44 ]

See You This Saturday.....WooHoo!!

What:The Original TIKI Market Place Spring Fling
Who: Tiki Vendors, Live Hawaiian Entertainment, Food, & More!!!
When: Saturday, April 22, 10am to 3pm
Where: Garden Grove Elks Lodge
Cost: $10 admission (CASH ONLY) Includes a drink voucher

***This is a Family Friendly event! Children under 12 are free!!!
***The Garden Grove Elks Lodge is located at 11551 Trask Avenue, Garden Grove (Between Euclid & Harbor at Newhope-just off the 22 Fwy)

The Original TIKI Market Place is and has always been about "Ohana"; an Hawaiian word meaning family...and in an extended definition it includes adopted and intentional members. It is this feeling, or "vibe" we have created over the past four years and are so proud of! We are grateful for our friends, both vendors and guests, for your support!

Come see your friends and meet new ones!

*Food, Friends, Tiki Vendors, Hawaiian Music, and More

Stay Tuned for More Details.....

T

I will be taking my newly painted and pinstriped TikiVato Mobile with lots of puffer fish swag lamps and over 75 mugs. Most mugs will be priced at $5.00 with a few rarer mugs from $10.00 to $30.00.

T

I will be taking these beautiful bronze plated mermaids to the OTMP.. They stand about 8".

H

Trying to upload photos of carvings that will be for sale Saturday April 22nd at the Garden Grove Elks Lodge
Not able to post the photos at this time, I am not that well versed in the world of computer graphics.
Anyway...Slashing prices on carvings at the show to make room for the new carvings on the drawing board.

See You This Tomorrow.....WooHoo!!

When: Saturday, April 22, 10am to 3pm

***The Garden Grove Elks Lodge is located at 11551 Trask Avenue, Garden Grove (Between Euclid & Harbor at Newhope-just off the 22 Fwy)

The Original TIKI Market Place is and has always been about "Ohana"; an Hawaiian word meaning family...and in an extended definition it includes adopted and intentional members. It is this feeling, or "vibe" we have created over the past four years and are so proud of! We are grateful for our friends, both vendors and guests, for your support!

*Food, Friends, Tiki Vendors, Hawaiian Music, and More

Stay Tuned for More Details.....

[img]https://tikicentral.com/uploads/3026/58fd096c.jpg[/img

The Perfect Place to Shop for Dads & Grads. Save The Date.....Woohoo!
More Info Here: https://www.facebook.com/events/409852749379540/

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2017-05-04 09:04 ]

We are Excited to have Kpoly Entertainers and Ukulena & The Smitten Kittens on The Line-up for Entertainment for The June 17th Original TIKI Market Place.....Woohoo!

Here's a Sneak Peek of Our Tiki-Studded List of Vendors for June 17th....

Burchworks, Buzzy, Cutie by Bupi, Jeff Granito, Hotiki, HB Tiki, Tom Hofer, Humble Poi, Jenny's Painted Kicks, Kraken Reef Designs & Island Dog Bamboo, Mid-Mod Vintage, Native Rythns, Oha 4 You, PS Mid-Mod, Rarabird, Retro Ruthie, Spermy's Dry-Docked Goods, Plumeria Palace of Orange County, Starlite Confetti, Skootiki, Smokin Tikis, Stilettoed Devil, Aloha Hawaiian Shirts, The Pleated Peacock, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki G, Tiki Heaven, TikiShaker, Tiki Vato, Vicki's Tiki Moon Art, Gavin Wyatt, and More.....Woohoo!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2017-05-24 17:48 ]

Only 2 Weeks Away! The Perfect Place to Shop for Dads & Grads.....Woohoo!!

When: Saturday, June 17th, 10am to 3pm

The Original TIKI Market Place is and has always been about "Ohana"; an Hawaiian word meaning family...and in an extended definition it includes adopted and intentional members. It is this feeling, or "vibe" we have created over the past five years and are so proud of! We are grateful for our friends, both vendors and guests, for your support!

*Food, Friends, Tiki Vendors Live Hawaiian Music and Entertainment Kopoly Entertainers & Ukulena

Vendors List For June 17th: Burchworks, Buzzy, Cutie by Bupi, Jeff Granito, Hotiki, HB Tiki, Tom Hofer, Humble Poi, Jenny's Painted Kicks, Kraken Reef Designs & Island Dog Bamboo,, Mid-Mod Vintage, Native Rythns, Oceanic Designs, Oha 4 You, PS Mid-Mod, Rarabird, Spermy's Sry Docked Goods, Plumeria Palace of Orange Counry, Retro Ruthie, Starlite Confetti, Skootiki, Smokin Tikis, Stilettoed Devil, Aloha Hawaiian Shirts, The Emblem Club Wahines Tripical Treats, The Pleated Peacock, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki G, Tiki Heaven, TikiShaker, Tiki Vato, Vicki's Tiki Moon Art, and Gavin Wyatt.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2017-06-03 08:37 ]

The Perfect Place to Shop for Dads & Grads.....Woohoo!!

The Original TIKI Market Place is and has always been about "Ohana"; an Hawaiian word meaning family...and in an extended definition it includes adopted and intentional members. It is this feeling, or "vibe" we have created over the past five years and are so proud of! We are grateful for our friends, both vendors and guests, for your support!

*Food, Friends, Tiki Vendors, Live Hawaiian Music and Entertainment from K-Poly Entertainers @ 10am & Ukulena @ 1pm

Vendors List For June 17th: Burchworks, Buzzy, Cutie by Bupi, Jeff Granito, Hottiki, HB Tiki, Tom Hofer, Humble Poi, Jenny's Painted Kicks, Kraken Reef Designs & Island Dog Bamboo,, Mid-Mod Vintage, Native Rythns, Oceanic Designs, Oha 4 You, PS Mid-Mod, Rarabird, Spermy's Dry Goods, Plumeria Palace of Orange Counry, Retro Ruthie, Starlite Confetti, Skootiki, Smokin Tikis, Stilettoed Devil, Aloha Hawaiian Shirts, The Emblem Club Wahines Tripical Treats, The Pleated Peacock, Tiki Broker, Tiki G, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, Vicki's Tiki Moon Art, and Gavin Wyatt.

The Perfect Place to Shop for Dads & Grads.....Woohoo!!

*Food, Friends, Tiki Vendors, Live Hawaiian Music and Entertainment from K-Poly Entertainers @ 10am & Ukulena @ 1pm

Vendors List For June 17th: Burchworks, Buzzy, Cutie by Bupi, Jeff Granito, Hottiki, HB Tiki, Tom Hofer, Humble Poi, Jenny's Painted Kicks, Kraken Reef Designs & Island Dog Bamboo,, Mid-Mod Vintage, Native Rythns, Oceanic Designs, Oha 4 You, PS Mid-Mod, Rarabird, Spermy's Dry Goods, Plumeria Palace of Orange Counry, Retro Ruthie, Starlite Confetti, Skootiki, Smokin Tikis, Stilettoed Devil, Aloha Hawaiian Shirts, The Emblem Club Wahines Tripical Treats, The Pleated Peacock, Tiki Broker, Tiki G, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, Vicki's Tiki Moon Art, and Gavin Wyatt.

S

I'll see ya there.....I'll bring some TiKis and stuff

AF

Very excited to be vending for the first time at the ITMP Saturday!!

I'll be selling some custom Tapa lamps...these three plus a few more.

Also, I'll have plenty of Tiki Ti "Ray's Mistake" mugs designed by Thor, Mai Tai glasses, trucker hats & and 55th Anniversary hoodies with me for sale too!

Look forward to seeing everyone at the Garden Grove Elk's Lodge this weekend!

[ Edited by: A Frame 2017-06-12 14:36 ]

Will be joining A-Frame and Tiki Ti for vending at the OTMP this weekend. Just a small sampling of items I will be bringing.

Tiki mugs, glasses, swizzles, menus, matchbooks, brochures. Some nice table lamps, Coco Joes, Tiki statues, Tiki shirts (including a Swag Mai Kai), mug shelfs, and a mounted Rhino Head. Many more items will be there not shown. Come down and say Aloha.

DC

Wow! A-Frame, Dusty, and Tiki Ti. all that’s missing is some chili.
See ya Saturday!

SoccerTiki you and WooHoo invented the very best event. All the artist love you. Me included. Wendy

I 'll be selling this Saturday. I picked this up at an estate sale in Lake Elsinore a few years ago.

I'll also be bringing these, and of course, lots of paper.

Come out to the Garden Grove Elks Lodge this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.! The Original Tiki Market Place will be showcasing some great Tiki artists and vendors and live Hawaiian music in a fully air-conditioned Grand Ballroom! You can beat the heat and meet up with some friends and still have your evening to do what you want!

Bump. It's today. I wish I were there. Wendy

What:The Original TIKI Market Place "Star Spangled Salute to Tiki"
When: Saturday, July 22nd, 10am to 3pm

***This is a Family Friendly event! Children under 12 are free!!! STROLLER FRIENDLY!!!

*Food, Friends, Tiki Vendors Live Hawaiian Music and more!

WooHoo!! The Purple Pig will be making a Guest Appearance at The Original Tiki Market Place on Saturday, July 22nd, for Our Star Spangled Celebration Raffle . Stay Tuned for More Details!!!

Raffle Tickets will be sold for $5 a ticket or $20 for 7 tickets.

Your donations will help Disabled Children Walk, Talk, See, & Play.

*Proceeds will be donated to The California-Hawaii Elks Purple Pig Project.

Live Entertaiment by Desi Realtor, Kpoly Entertainers, and Special Guest Appearance by The Drop-Ins....Woohoo!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2017-07-08 20:17 ]

C

The DROP-INS?!?!?

The first appearance in their 2017 Summer Tour?!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO is RIGHT!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 2033 replies