Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Where can I get Plastic Tiki Mugs?

Pages: 1 10 replies

Hey all I'm in the Los Angeles area but I need to pick up some Plastic Tiki Mugs. Any suggestions....I want to give them away as parting gifts. Thanks.

MM.

They have some at Soap Plant/Wacko on Hollywood.

T

You might try both Target and Mervyn's. I've heard from others that they have some plastic one's. Also, La Luz gallery in Hollywood seems to carry a large selection of tiki mugs (not sure if plastic one's) and of course Tiki Farm. Good luck!

I got mine at Party City, they have several SoCal locations. Also Alin Party Supply should have them.

:tiki:

If it's possible to swing by Oceanic Arts...well, it would be hard to leave with JUST plastic tiki mugs.

If you have a Party City, Alan's Party Supply, or other large chain party supply center.

If it's possible to swing by Oceanic Arts

SCD - I already called them and they have only one color, so they say....But more than likely I'll be picking up a thing or two from them if I end up going, Gotta Love the OC.

MM.

TD

i got mine at Mervyn's. they had a huge selection with about five different colors. they also had larger ones with lids and plastic straws, just in case you get a little too tipsy for the open topped ones :D

M

I was just in Mervyns and they were 50% off here in Detroit....might get lucky in your town!

Matt

PartyAmerica at the Grove?Farmer's Market (3rd & Fairfax).

Then travel west on third, make a right onto LaCienega where, just south of Beverly, Wrap/Scissors/Paper is located.

On the SW corner of 3rd & Fairfax, note the two rooftop tikis guarding Tahiti\the Tiki Lounge until it (hopefully) reopens.

I was searching the internet looking for mugs as well and found http://www.tikiworld.com. I'm not that tiki saavy, but it looked cool to me. Hope this helps.

Oriental Trading has "plastic tiki cups" for $14.95/dozen

http://www.orientaltrading.com/

Pages: 1 10 replies