Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Old starfish bamboo hanging lamp

Pages: 1 6 replies

P

Does anybody know what has happened to tikitraders is HA.? Want a lamp on thier website. But there phone is out and no one answers their email. Please help! If you know where I can get one of these lamps. Has aqua either resin or stained glass with real starfish framed with bamboo and on a chain.

I can't help you with where they are, but I can wish you luck. I know the fixture you are talking about and it is great. I sure hope they are still in business...I have marked their website cause they lots of stuff I'm interested in.

WHOA!!! Thanks for the link. Very interesting. Now I'm off to find more tiki stores on the net. hmmmmm....must find tiki supplies.

Don't know how up to date this page is, but it's a good place to start:
http://www.konakai.com/

P

Thanks for responses for tikitrader. Will be cautious of dealing with him. Doesn't sound to great a person to deal with! Mahalo!

I've just heard from tiki Trader, after an absence of like two weeks. He answered an e-mail of mine, I ordered and since then, nothing.
But he e-mailed me today, saying he's working on the order. try him now. I think he's back in town.

Pages: 1 6 replies