CrazyCapizzi Tiki Gallery

Pages: 1 2 93 replies

CC- u r on fire

[ Edited by: CrazyCapizzi 2013-02-03 17:07 ]

new one for a customer, just need to burn and varnish now

Painted as requested

P

well done Keith...

I can see you're startin' to feel those flexcuts...

Done

same as the tiki above but its a wedding present, so I decided to cut it in half and make it a his and hers wall hanging instead. I think its more appropriate this way.

Im waiting for my buddy john from rocks outpost to uproot a massive rootball for a customer of mine. Hope i dont screw it up.

P

was startin' to wonder if you fell off the earth... lol...

nice hairball...

No Sexting! :)

Not my style but I had to try something different. I could have put some more time into it but I wasn't really feeling it.

[ Edited by: CrazyCapizzi 2013-08-04 18:11 ]

My new fish carved with Arbortech minigrinder

On 2012-10-01 20:22, CrazyCapizzi wrote:
New to this forum but not new to carving. I figured I would share some of my tiki carvings some new and some old.
These tikis were carved 100% by hand with a rubber malet and a 1" wood chisel, no chainsaw or power tools.

[ Edited by: CrazyCapizzi 2012-10-01 20:37 ]

Did you teach yourself to do this?

yeah pretty much self taught. Someone showed me how to use the chisel and burn the deep spots. I worked with a guy that would chainsaw them out and I would finish them with the chisel. He never paid me so I quit.
I guess that's why I never use a chainsaw now.

On 2013-12-21 09:33, jorgesalarcon wrote:

On 2012-10-01 20:22, CrazyCapizzi wrote:
New to this forum but not new to carving. I figured I would share some of my tiki carvings some new and some old.
These tikis were carved 100% by hand with a rubber malet and a 1" wood chisel, no chainsaw or power tools.

[ Edited by: CrazyCapizzi 2012-10-01 20:37 ]

Did you teach yourself to do this?

Big boy! 17" wide 32" tall

Your carvings are bold! Love the work and impressive considering no power tools. My faves are the crabhead, the crown head, and the root hair. Diggin it!!

varnished

[ Edited by: CrazyCapizzi 2015-01-09 02:02 ]

The above tiki is 19" wide and 31" tall weighing 80lbs I call him Kong. he and the one in the back ground is available for $350 each. i believe shipping is around $50

Nice work ... we need some for our yard in New Smyrna Beach

I can do that. im in cocoa beach!

Nice mail box holders

I

From the look of it, this should definitely be your style! Wow! If you don't want it, I'll take it! :)

On 2013-08-04 17:59, CrazyCapizzi wrote:
Not my style but I had to try something different. I could have put some more time into it but I wasn't really feeling it.

[ Edited by: CrazyCapizzi 2013-08-04 18:11 ]

Thanks flexcut for an awesome quiver of chisels. The 4pc sculptors set and 10pc mallet set made my job a lot easier!

[ Edited by: CrazyCapizzi 2015-11-09 12:39 ]

Latest planet of the apes tiki

A new wall hanging.

Look closely, do you see a wave, Or a monster?

H

Nice one, love root ball.

Rogue tiki

took 9 hours straight with all chisels. Stands at 4 feet tall.

[ Edited by: CrazyCapizzi 2018-04-22 18:15 ]

Pages: 1 2 93 replies