Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

ANNOUNCEMENT! NEW TIKI STORE!!

Pages: 1 2 replies

R

Aloha all!
Just wanna let ya know that there is a cool store that opened in JUNE at South Coast Plaza in Santa Ana, Calif.. All you locals know where that is. Check it out, it is located outside the mall next to the Garden Center in that little row of shops near the 4 way stop sign. It's called Jungle Safari. Mostly a framing store but they have some real tiki carvings and such. Ya might even see some of my original tiki paintings there too! HoooYaaaah! (I worked in that mall for sooo long, never thought I'd be selling my art there!)
Thanks,
Renay aka; RenTiki!

R
Rain posted on Thu, Jul 3, 2003 5:20 PM

congrats, ren!

i'm in dire need of a tiki-related store up here. the closest thing i've found so far is a set of accoutrements tiki mugs in a comic/novelty store in the providence place mall.

guess i should have snagged the lady's copy of teitelbaum's book before i left.

good luck with the art!

R

Well thank you, Rain. I wish I knew of a good place over there on the East Coast. Only place I've been to is Bethesda Maryland. My big bro lives there. Maybe you should just relocate to out here where theres plenty of surf and sun! (Like it's that easy!) :wink: Anyway, I'm gonna try to either post a few pics of my artwork or create a website of my art. (That will be challenging!) I will announce this when its accomplished. Good luck in finding your desirable tiki stuff!
Renay aka; RenTiki!

[ Edited by: RenTiki on 2003-07-05 17:51 ]

[ Edited by: RenTiki on 2003-07-05 17:52 ]

[ Edited by: RenTiki on 2003-07-05 17:53 ]

Pages: 1 2 replies