Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Stoopid Tikis

Pages: 1 2 73 replies

H

Nice
Good carve.

Thanks for the comments. That was the first time using shellac. It was the Amber shellac. It's kind of orange. It worked on the tiki but the next tiki I did I wasn't found of the color. The tiki is a keeper though.

I started making tikis last March. So it's been one year that I have been making tikis. Since I have made over 150 tikis. Kind of an obsession I guess you could say.

U gotta plant a pineapple in dis 1

Nice! I always think I like one best then the next one is even better!

If you'd figured out your skipping issues shoot me a PM. I'd love one of your tikis in my backyard here in New Jersey.

Mahalo!

I tried to pm you but just incase you can get in touch with at my Facebook page. Stoopid Tikis. We can message through there

Great work! Wendy

H

Your last piece looks great, keep it coming. :tiki:

On-site craving I did recently.

Big n beefy
Awesome

10 foot on site tiki carved in a chisel finish. 8 foot pine tiki mask. Gronko style tiki mask

That big guy looks like a good opportunity
& a fun carve.
Nice job.

C
cy posted on Sun, Jan 22, 2017 9:21 AM

Cool tikis, like the panel also!

H

Nice.

Awesome

Some of my most recant tikis. I haven't posted in a long time.

Dude u be killin it
Keep it up

T

I noticed u hadn't posted in a while ST. Awesome new stuff - luv the rope work at the bottom. All the new stuff is outstanding.

Well done!!

Some pictures of just a few memorable tikis from the last few months. I did a 8 foot tiki for Hulas Modern Tiki in Phoenix, AZ. Also here is wall I painted a while back and a nasty little splinter that got me.

Carving issues. i made a shish kebab with my fingers with this huge splinter. this is after i pulled i out of course

Pages: 1 2 73 replies