Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

My first tiki (statue/sculpture)

Pages: 1 2 62 replies

Great looking mini-Moais Dutch. You have to excuse me but I look at photo backgrounds as well as the foregrounds. Do you have fig trees and palm trees in the Netherlands?

Thanks Mike!

In addition to designing and model (maquette) building is exotic gardening one of my main other hobbies :wink:
I have plants from all over the world, from all continents in my garden, including palm trees, figs, bananas, etc.

Here a pic, just made...

One of the most northern jungles in the world :D :D :wink:

Soon I have to maken my garden ready for winter :(

I'm impressed! Thanks Dutch :)

H

Would love to see more pictures of your jungle and the plants.

off topic, sorry mod :D ... my next post will be back on topic :wink:

Next time, I will look up a few nice pictures of my garden :wink: This year I didn't shoot a lot of pics from my garden, because this summer we had a storm here of (almost) "apocalyptic proportions" with much damage.

Instead, a few pictures of my other hobbies ...

building realistic (scale-)models (buildings, vehicles, trees etc.) from scratch...

and my other hobby, my german shepherds

Quickly back on topic!! :wink:

The models are amazing! I'm surprised you don't have Dutch Shepherds instead of German Shepherds :lol: Actually, German Shepherds are my favorite breed

@ Maddog,

Of all the breeds I like shepherds the most, of all shepherds I like Germans the most :wink: (-> Only with shepherds, okay, and cars may also be German :D :D :wink: )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

T

Dutch, the knife handles are awesome. Luv the models, too. You have lots of talent!

These days I make a lot of custom knives (handles, between them there were also 2 new "MOaipinels"

A happy :) one & a grumpy :evil: one

Sharp

H

Cool.

Again...2 new "MOaipinels"

VERY SMOOTH

Pages: 1 2 62 replies