Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

The Art of Tiki and Trader Vic's Atlanta Seminar 07/18/15

Pages: 1 4 replies

During this seminar we will discuss the art and artist who have influenced the Tiki world over the years including many pieces on display at Trader Vics Atlanta. Topics will include, paintings, carvings, statues, bowls, mugs, and jewelry. If anyone is interested in participating in a Tiki Mug swap, please let me know.

Admission is 20.00 dollars including a signature cocktail and food. Seating is limited. Please call Trader Vic's Atlanta at (404) 221-6339 to reserve your seat.

*Displayed Trader Vic Mugs and Bowls will be available to purchase.

*Seminar begins at 5 pm.

T

Anyone attending this event?

Not counting me and my wife I currently have over a dozen attending. Here is a link to the Facebook events page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1659181117631709/. None of these are official until they have called in to Trader Vic's, but it is a positive sign.

Aloha! I have been notified we only have a few seats left. A bunch of us are staying for dinner and drinks afterwards. If you are attending and would like to join our party, please message me and I will add you to the reservation.

The first one of these was GREAT value for time and money. Paul did a great presentation, we got to tour the Chinese oven chamber, and the dinner and company was great. 5 Stars!

Pages: 1 4 replies