Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New Tiki Book Set for Release

Pages: 1 2 62 replies

I received my copy a couple days ago. It was also somewhat mangled by US postal employees.
Upon opening several pages fluttered out and now half the pages have left the binding. Great book though. I guess I'll have to end up 3 hole punching it into a binder!!

K
Kenike posted on Wed, Oct 1, 2003 3:14 PM

My pages fell out too. I figured it was due to excessive wear and tear on my behalf. I'm thinking of buying an extra copy and keeping the old one for writing notes and taking out on tiki hunts. Plus I bought my copy early and missed out on the autograph and swizzle sticks!

:drink:

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-05 13:30 ]

M

Mine finally arrived to Maui, 5 weeks after ordering it. It arrived in perfect shape.

My wife made me put it down while eating dinner. GREAT BOOK. I wish I could pick a few items from the book for my collection.

I do believe I have at least two mugs not pictured in the book.

M

My copy arrived today in good shape, and I have poured through it about three times already.

Thanks for the great book and for sharing your collection with the rest of us.

Here's to our livers!
:drink: :drink: :drink:

[ Edited by: makemake on 2003-10-01 22:49 ]

K
kha_o posted on Thu, Oct 2, 2003 5:10 AM

The slow mail boat to Japan has yet to come to port bearing gifts from far away lands (to include my copy of Tiki Quest)...

S

Sounds like a great book to check out. I'd like to be able to share it with the general public through the shop. Who do I contact to buy in bulk??

Just got mine and I love it!
Highly recommend it.

Still waitin' for mine...

I was at OA two days ago and saw the book for sale there. I didn't even flip throught it because I didn't want to ruin the surprise.

Got mine alright! Usually I buy these types of books for the pictures, but I've read the articles too...

Just got it and finished reading it. What a great book!

Excellent Book! Jeepers What a Collection!!! Of course, being in South Carolina as I am, I'm never gonna see most of that stuff in "Real Life" so it's nice to have others out there hunting it down for me and showing me pictures of it.
So happy I got my copy! So happy, too, I got my copy with the Groovy Swizzles!
Great Job, Duke and Amy!

K
Kahu posted on Mon, Apr 7, 2008 12:05 PM

Is it still possible to get a copy? I need to replace mine that was lost along the way.

LT

On 2008-04-07 12:05, Kahu wrote:
Is it still possible to get a copy? I need to replace mine that was lost along the way.

Here you go...

http://www.myriahsbazaar.com/TIKI-QUEST-BOOK-p/b319s.htm

I
irishf posted on Tue, Apr 8, 2008 8:23 PM

it's easy to get, they have it at the Borders bookstore near my house and I've seen it at other bookstores, too.

Pages: 1 2 62 replies