Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

trying out the apple pencil

Pages: 1 11 replies

S

quick little doodle with the new apple penil with procreate app - app is great, but the pencil is amazing! really great pressure sensitivity -

Cool

Nice Steve! If you want, you can use this as a start of a thread to show us your Tiki related art - both finished and works in progress :)

S

heres updated picture of the painting - program has really good oil painting effect, and still learing the pencil, but it amazes me the sensitivity of it, also lov that you can sketch in separate layers and paint over using them as background sketching

S

round 2 with the apple pencil - Bob in space!

I'm really enjoying watching you create this way. The fact that the color are so pure and that you can blend and shade is just wonderful. Tiki Bob thanks you too, he never wants to be forgotten. Wendy

S

latest little 10 minute doodle - still trying all the different brush settings with opacities - its a fun tool

S

last one for now

Very cool Steve!

T

Ditto what Mike wrote. I'm not sure what an Apple Pencil is, but I'm going to look it up ASAP. :) :)

S

after a long absence from digital painting - decided to mess with apple pencil and procreate app some more

I started again at the top and enjoyed all your posts. It would be so much fun to be young again and to start out with all the new technology. Your Apple pencil and 3D printers. So much fun to have these and then to create. Keep on sharing, thank you, Wendy

Pages: 1 11 replies