Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Non-Tiki Bar mugs in Vegas

Pages: 1 13 replies

Other than Golden Tiki and Frankie's, are there any regular bars that have souvenir tiki mugs?

#askingfirafriend #noimnot

C

The Center bar at The Mirage has a mug that Tiki Farm is calling their wiki-tiki mug. It's made to be mass produced and customized with a bar or restaurant name on it. They first popped up at the Tank House in Sacramento last summer. It's $35 with a drink, but the drink they serve in it, The Typhoon, is god awful. I'd ask if they'd make something else.

Outside of that, I can't think of anywhere else. Hit a thrift store like Savers and I'm sure you'll find something, not necessarily Las Vegas specific, but I find mugs almost every time I go out.

Cheeseburger

http://cheeseburgernation.com/locations/cheeseburger-las-vegas/

Sometimes the Orleans has tiki mugs in the gift shop for Viva Las Vegas which is this weekend.
One year they had a case of mugs from the Kona Club in Oakland at one of the clubs in the Orleans that they were selling really cheap.

Left Vegas a couple days ago without any tiki.

I was able to go to the Golden Tiki, which was very nice! Unfortunately, they don't have their own mugs yet.

Swizzle sticks and memories were all that I took!

C

On 2016-04-14 17:03, exquisitecorpse wrote:
Cheeseburger

Sadly, they don't sell the tiki mug any more, just a pint glass...

On 2016-04-14 20:21, Cavemoai wrote:
Sadly, they don't sell the tiki mug any more, just a pint glass...

That is a shame, mine broke last year.

On 2016-04-14 17:09, aloha.taboo wrote:
Left Vegas a couple days ago without any tiki.

I was able to go to the Golden Tiki, which was very nice! Unfortunately, they don't have their own mugs yet.

Swizzle sticks and memories were all that I took!

Who'd you talk to? We were there yesterday and I managed to get one of their mugs.
It was pricey, but they had a few left.

They have them! I got mine last night. They are numbered 1-150 and are going for $100. Get em while you can.

On 2016-04-20 14:22, Kraken007 wrote:
They have them! I got mine last night. They are numbered 1-150 and are going for $100. Get em while you can.

I got #9, which did you snag?

I got #54, My Brother #52

Double Down Saloon has some cool toilet shot glass mugs for their "Ass Juice" shots. Owned by the same people that own Frankie's I think.

On 2016-04-21 10:19, Kraken007 wrote:

Just a note to say we were in the booth/seats at the bend of the bar (towards the bathrooms) when you purchased. Hope the mugs made it home safe.

On 2016-04-09 09:28, aloha.taboo wrote:
Other than Golden Tiki and Frankie's, are there any regular bars that have souvenir tiki mugs?

#askingfirafriend #noimnot

Not a bar per se, but the Tahiti Village resort/hotel have generic Chiki Tiki mugs in various colours beside the bar at the tuck shop

K

On 2016-05-02 09:59, rum on the rideau wrote:

On 2016-04-21 10:19, Kraken007 wrote:

Just a note to say we were in the booth/seats at the bend of the bar (towards the bathrooms) when you purchased. Hope the mugs made it home safe.

They did! Thank you! Hope to see you guys there again soon!

Pages: 1 13 replies