Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Washington carvers.

Pages: 1 16 replies

Aloha Ohana! I've been searching and I'm having some trouble finding any carvers here in Washington state. Is there a treasure trove of tiki talent out there that I'm missing?

Wow those are killer!

T

Here ya go Tacoma's own. North 45thish.
https://www.facebook.com/gonetiki/

Oh wild! I was hoping there'd be someone right here in the back yard. Thank you!

GT

This is my latest "Lono" 54" Fir

C
cy posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2017 8:01 AM

Beauty!

Gone Tiki, that is a sweet piece! You need to start a thread in the Gallery section, or at least in the carving forum, I want to see more of your work!

GT

4WDTiki- Checked out your work and love the style. Still collecting my 25 posts before I start blatantly bragging about my own stuff. Thanks for the look. I've got a lot of pics. I'm new to this site but tiki friends say "Go for it"

WC

I bet you have plenty pictures.
I can tell that's not your first Tiki.
Can't wait to see'em.
What are you working on now?
Let's see what is 1/2 done.

Amazing Gone Tiki!!! And it's not "bragging", it's "sharing inspiration" :wink:

You're only up to THREE posts, we don't want to wait forever, and there's no 25 post rule, so go start your own thread!?

T

Bill every time we try to log on for him to try to start a new topic he can't get past the no starting a new topic until you have 25 posts screen. Did we just give up to easy? I know I've seen others start topics with only 1 post... maybe if we click on the terms link there he can bypass the 25 rule?

I thought it just came up with a reminder box to make sure the topic doesn't already exist, then it would let you make a new thread?

If all else fails you can always make 25 "I'm new to Tiki Central and really enjoy your art" posts on various threads on Creating Tiki. I'll send a message to a moderator and see what he can do

Post em

I never heard of that, but I joined last century.

What are you talking about Bill, you joined in the last millennium! :lol:

Hakalugi says there is no restriction on when you can start a new thread.

Pages: 1 16 replies