Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Name our Meeting Room & Win a Caliente tropics Resort Night Light and Two Night Shirts!

Pages: 1 2 58 replies

Here goes:

1. Rat Pack Lair
  2. Black Velvet Room
  3. Mysterio

1.Noa Noa
2.Pleasure Island
3 Frank's Mirage

1. Fatu Hiva
  2. Aotearoa
  3. Rongo rongo
  1. Gauguin
L

Can I win anything for "Dickend Grotto"

C

ALOHA!

Thanks for your input! I hope you all had as much fun brainstorming as I had reading the entries.

And the winner is...

DawnTiki with The OUTRIGGER ROOM!

Congrats Dawn! We'll be in contact to get your mailing address for your prizes!!

Mahalo everyone!

(Look for our next giveaway and contest, soon!)

D

:o Woooo Hoooo! I so rule! Yipeee! I would like to thank all the little people who helped me get here! And I need to thank first and foremost :tiki: Hanford and my Mother :cry: who without her I wouldn't be me, and to my loving husband :cry: who nurishes my spirit and soul. Thank you everyone! You like me you really like me! :D
Just teasing! Much Thanks CaseyJ! I can't wait to see The Outrigger Room in person. Mahalo :drink:

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-08-28 21:27 ]

Congrats Dawntiki,
I thought for sure " The Human Aquarium" was going to be my 15 minutes of fame. Ah, thats life, maybe mine will come in the next 24 hour cycle.
Livin' with hope,
Chongolio

Yeah Chongolio, I really thought The Flotsam Room would win. People would be bustin' into the room all drunk and disheveled during a high level meeting sayin' "Hey, look what washed up on the shore!" or "Look what the cat drug in!" heh heh

Hey Crazy Al!!! I have a funny feeling that Casey is going to hit us up to carve and build some sort of Outrigger to hang up in this new room. This dude named "Mad Dog" is visiting my in-laws this Friday. My father in-law is good friends with him and he's a legend in the bars(Arrrrrrrrr!!)! I'll hit him up for some "old school outrigger drawings". (he captains the outrigger that goes out in front of the Sheraton in Waikiki)

Casey!! You will be going/heading/captaining a road trip with us to the date fields to pick out the perfect log next time we are there. You will be the dd.(designated dude!) Maybe we could get Robert to lift da sucka! (my truck holds 6. Rad Brad and Mrs. Boo will be the bartenders.) It "will be" a time to remember!!! We can do it at sunset when the bats come out!! Yee-Haw!!!

Fish Net!!! Casey. We need Fish Net! Lots of it! New idea. Talk at you soon.

T

Congrats, DawnTiki! Great job. Don't forget us little people on your way to the top. :wink:

~Tex

Pages: 1 2 58 replies