Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

101 Years of Stephen Crane Art Swap - DONE!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 501 replies

:drink: :o :o :o :drink: :o :o :o :drink: :o W O O O H O O O ! ! ! :o :drink: :o :o :o :drink: :o :o :o :drink:

:tiki: :o :tiki: :o ** Rockin' da BIGT-Bird Bowl ! ! ! Wang Dang Sweet Woodgrain ! ! !** :o :tiki: :o :tiki:

Chokest Mahalo'z to MDM and all Tiki Art Ohana for such a fun and rewarding swap!

I wonder when and what the next one will be...

Shaka shoootz,
jOnZ

Great pic

WOW!!! Awesome!!!

T

:D :D Guess what I just got this evening?! :D :D

Have to say I was a bit worried about this BIG GAPING hole in the corner of the box (friggin post orifice)... :o

Never fear, TravelingJonez got me covered! Look at all this bubble wrap, haha!

And look what came out completely unscathed... now where to hang it?

Apparently this spot in the lounge right beside the window was just waiting for the perfect piece of art!!

Mahalo TJ, I must say your work is outstanding. This is a killer piece of art!! Love the attention to detail you put into this. The burnished wood and rope, the feathers, shell eyes... BRAVO!

It's HUGE!!!!! Sweet!

Wow you both made beautifully carved art it's perfect that you would trade with each other.

So very happy to have seen so many of my tiki buddies at Tiki Oasis and to see Tiki Ano and MadDogMike make their swap.

Tiki is the good life. Wendy

Big T- looks like the post office tiki hunters wanted in that box
:)
Looks great

C
cy posted on Thu, Aug 17, 2017 7:34 PM

Three and a half days at Tiki Oasis have my mind still in a bit of a blur, but thanks once again to Mike for somehow getting past hotel security with the package from JB. "That's cardboard?" "How does he do that?", were the immediate comments. Check out Tiki Central for details we tell em. Great job, Joshua, it found a new home already!

hang10tiki's wonderful carving is now displayed however Dan changes things so fast I can no longer follow the migration.

But for now we will enjoy it here in his man-cave. Thank you so much hang10tiki for this new addition to our home.

Wendy and Dan

Just got an AMAZING addition to my tiki hut from Aloha Station.
.. SO very cool! Pics soon.

And HERE we GO!

A lovely, LOVELY tiki for my hut (still just a floor, sadly)... and

My SUPERCOOL new glowing skellie head! Thanks again, Bruddah...LOVE them BOTH!

[ Edited by: ZeroTiki 2017-08-21 07:31 ]

Awesome.....

Here's a pic of my TikiAno mug in use. For the occasion I mixed up a Luau Grog (lime juice, grapefruit juice, club soda, honey mix, rum, and bitters)

ATTENTION MEMBERS! If you take the TC War Canoe on a head hunting party, be sure to remove the decapitated bodies before returning it. See club bylaws for more details

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2017-08-20 21:36 ]

MadDogMike that's a great photo. Good job Tiki Ano. Wendy

Z

On 2017-08-14 19:43, TheBigT wrote:
:D :D Guess what I just got this evening?! :D :D

Oh, and sorry to hear about your damaged ego, BT.....
:D :D

Zero- fixed em

Mike- nice pic
And love the new quote

Looks like this Swap is just about wrapped up. All pieces are accounted for except Cy's to Joshua Bell. It has been shipped and someone has received it but Josh won't be home to open it and post pics for a while. Great Swap, thanks to all the participants :D

I still need to post pics of what Zero sent me - holy crap! All I sent was dumpy palm frond and a pendant - what I recieved was a box full of tiki treasures. Pics soon.

Thank you cy!

Joshua- awesome
Cy- great piece

I like that planter in the background too

C
cy posted on Fri, Aug 25, 2017 8:01 AM

Glad to see it arrived JB!

SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!
Now everyone has received their Swap Art :D :D :D

Yes Jon, I have seen that planter before - I SO want to steal that idea but haven't gotten around to it yet>

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2017-08-25 09:49 ]

It was fun

Speaking of fun

When's the next swap ?????

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 501 replies