Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Northern West Coast Family Friendly Tiki?

Pages: 1 3 replies

T

We are planning a road trip in the old family truckster (actually just a rental) later this summer and I was wondering what tiki spots you'd recommend for a family traveling with a 12 and 16 year old. Specifically, we will be in Washington, Oregon, and Northern California. I know there are some amazing bars that we will probably miss, unless I can convince the kids to hang out in the hotel room a bit. But I'm very interested in restaurants that we could hit with the whole family. I've been scouring Critiki for ideas, but it doesn't really give me an idea which restaurant/bar locations might scoff at us walking in with our kids. Thanks in advance!!

T
TongaT posted on Mon, Jun 5, 2017 1:21 PM

Not sure about farther north but in SF both Tonga Room at the FAIRMONT and Trader Vic's are very family friendly as they are full restaurants.

T

Thanks for the tip! Not sure we will make it that far south, but if we do I will make sure they are on our list. :)

T

Oh. Just noticed that some listings in Critiki have an "all ages" icon. That will help. :)

Pages: 1 3 replies