Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Lost Cargo @ Petra's - Charlotte, NC

Pages: 1 3 replies

Lost Cargo: Tiki Social Club
Come be transported to a time and space far, far away. Every 4th Tuesday evening, our taproom transforms into a Tiki destination. Exotica sounds provided by Luke Stemmerman of Premium Sound. Special menu of handcrafted tropical drinks to sip and unwind to. Lady Go-Go’s will nourish your hunger.

Come get lost with us at Petra’s. Every. 4th. Tuesday….

https://www.facebook.com/events/140676196657428

Checked out Lost Cargo this past March. Had a good time! I was part of only a small handful wearing Hawaiian shirts, but the staff was friendly, the drinks were tasty and the Dj spun a great mix of stuff with plenty of exotica gems. I'm thinking about going back now that the weather is nicer and they'll have the back patio open...

J

Are the drinks actually good? I saw one of the earlier menus and was rather disappointed. I live in Charlotte now, but spent several years on barstools at Smuggler's Cove before moving here, so I may be a bit snobbish about my tiki cocktails, but if I can make a better drink in my home bar, it's hard for me to spend money on "tiki"drinks made with flavored vodka and tequila.

W
WWBBQ posted on Wed, Nov 6, 2019 5:14 PM

Just catching up, yes drinks were pretty good, and the have made a real effort at it. Can be slow service if there is a crowd, but they are trying hard. Hey, it's the only Tiki in Clt. BTW we have talked by email, I'm the feller who knew Mike from Tiki Hideaway.

Pages: 1 3 replies