Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Damned dirty apes!

Pages: 1 2 56 replies

G
GROG posted on Thu, Sep 26, 2019 3:51 PM

Limited edtions of Leapard print fezzes and Zebra print fezzes are in production. Right now they are not getting worked on, but hopefully when GROG done on Scooby Doo in December, GROG will have time to work on them. Those and several artist proofs will be available and then these bastards will finally be done and out of GROG' hair.

BS

Fantastic! Il keep my eye out! They really are something else! Good work grog.

T

You need these guys....

Yankee Dood It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2auI6Uz3D8I

H
Hamo posted on Tue, Oct 1, 2019 9:23 PM

Excellent! Hope GROG remember Hamo want ape....

On 2019-06-25 07:25, GROG wrote:
The last of these Ape mugs have been waiting around until GROG had enough pieces to glaze
to have a full kiln load. Threw some in with the bowls for the Bowlarama show.

Some Artist proofs.

First five of a limited edition run of 15 in Zebra fezzes. Should have left the face grey or black
and white so the whole mug was black and white, but too late now. Hind sight 20/20.

Grog those Apes look sharp!

"Going Primitive" is an awesome work of sculpture with such a great sense of expression it seems like a 3-dimensional frame from some kinda claymation fired up till it's ceramic-animation.
Bravo!

These are so adorable, just like you! Wendy

On 2019-06-25 07:25, GROG wrote:

Some Artist proofs.

First five of a limited edition run of 15 in Zebra fezzes. Should have left the face grey or black
and white so the whole mug was black and white, but too late now. Hind sight 20/20.

I like the tan faces! Of course, I love all of them. LOL Those artist proofs are killing me

BS

GROG did you end up selling all of these? Or do you still have some left?

Pages: 1 2 56 replies