Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Trader Vic's 75th Anniversary Of The Mai Tai Celebration - Saturday, August 31st

Pages: 1 8 replies

Trader Vic's Celebrates 75 Years of "Mai Tai Roa-Ae"!

Featuring the Tikiyaki Orchestra, DJ Speakeasy Ray, Mai Tais, Trader Vic's Food Stations, Tiki Mug & Luau Fashion Vendors, Lei Making, Photo Booths, Rum Tasting and did we say MAI TAIS?!

Special Toast at 3:00 p.m.

Entrance fee includes: Unlimited Food, Rum Tasting, 2 Alc. Cocktails, Lei making, Photo Booths, music by Tikiyaki Orchestra and DJ Speakeasy Ray.

Overall, a great day with all of our Ohana!

Tickets here!

H
Hamo posted on Tue, Jul 30, 2019 7:26 PM

This looks great. Too bad I can't make it, but I hope everybody who does has a wonderful time.

Thanks for posting !! Luckily, I will be in the area, so, I just got tickets.

It's going to be a really cool setup. Brunches aside, the bands are usually in the bar/lounge towards the front - however, for this party there will be no dinner service happening and Tikiyaki Orchestra is going to take over the main dining room (that has that great wall of tikis in the back). Those who are familiar with Trader Vic's or go often will get to experience it a bit differently, and those who are unfamiliar with Vic's will have the pleasure of getting to walk around the entire place and take it all in at their leisure.

PineappleWhip: I will be DJing in the bar so be sure to come over and say hello!

This looks to be an amazing event.

HopeChest: I most definitely will. !!

Here are the vendors who will be at the party:

Grider Co.
Heidiline
Match Accessories
Woody Miller Art
Shima Ceramics
Tiki Cy
Retro Diva

I totally need to buy another one of those amazing flaming swizzles from Grider, so jazzed they will be there.

Aloha!!
I have a friend who is a bit late for this sold out event. If anyone has an extra ticket they are not going to use. Please let me know!! I will buy it from you. Mahalo!!

More tickets available !! I just got one more ticket for a friend. If anyone is interested...get them now !!

Pages: 1 8 replies