Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

WANTED: Previous Tiki Oasis Programs....purchase....or....scan and return

Pages: 1 14 replies

Aloha Tiki Central !!
I am interested in finding people who may have extra Tiki Oasis Programs that they would either like to sell....OR....if willing, borrow for hi-res scans. I am interested in any and all previous Tiki Oasis programs !!...obviously, if I find some, I will not need those particular ones anymore, and possibly I can update this with the years that I have, and the ones I'm still looking for :)

If you have extra Tiki Oasis Programs, that you don't mind parting with....please Personal Message me, and we can work out a reasonable price, and Shipping cost.

If you have any that you wish to donate, I will certainly pay for shipping to me....please PM me.

If you have any programs that you would allow me to borrow, and scan, and return to you. I will pay for shipping, handle them with great care, do hi-res scans, and return ship them to you, as quickly as possible. !!

I appreciate if you've read this far, and might be interested in helping. I don't remember seeing anyone post wanted items on the marketplace before, and I hope this is ok. Thank you all very much!!

Mahalo !!
PineappleWhip

Aloha!! I have an update:
I am still looking for help from anyone who might still have their previous Tiki Oasis programs / books. Even if you have one, but, don’t want to part with it, I will gladly pay to ship it so that I can scan it (carefully), and ship to return to you!! :)

I now have the following Tiki Oasis programs:
2019 - paper copy & digital
2018 - paper copy & digital
2017 - paper copy

2015 - paper copy

I’m still looking for 2016, 2014, 2013......and any before that

I appreciate everyone who has viewed this thread, and I’m still hoping that someone in the Tiki community has some of the programs I’m looking for tucked away somewhere.

You can reply to this thread....or...PM me. Thanks again for reading....and I hope to hear from you soon.
Mahalo!!

[ Edited by: PineappleWhip 2019-09-10 14:12 ]

[ Edited by: PineappleWhip 2019-09-10 14:29 ]

i have one each copy:
Hawaii A GoGo tiki oasis 7
Tiki Surf City 2009
HulaBilly Tiki O 2013

make me an offer for each or all--pm if u want

Aloha bb moondog!!!
Thanks for the reply :) I have sent you a PM. Let's chat !! I am very interested.

RR

I have a few copies of the last few years. I have been doing the program for Oasis for the last 4 or 5 years.

Aloha Rob Roy !!
Thank you so very much for your reply !! I am definitely interested in chatting with you. I will PM you, and we can discuss more :)

THANKS !!!

I got a LOT of the early ones. Will check and see what I have.

They are buried under boxes of Tiki paraphernalia!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Jeff Central,
That would be AMAZING!!! I am very interested....and will gladly work with you in whatever you might have.

I'm excited to hear what you might find.

Thanks for posting, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Aloha everyone,
The latest update. !!!!

I’m still looking for help from anyone who might still have their previous Tiki Oasis programs / books. Even if you have one, but, don’t want to part with it, I will gladly pay to ship it so that I can scan it (carefully), and return ship it to you!! Please see the first post on pg 1 for the rest of the details.

2017 - paper copy

2015 - paper copy

2013 - paper copy

2009 - paper copy
2007 - paper copy

I’m still looking for 2016, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010.....and any before 2007

I appreciate everyone who has viewed this thread, and I’m still hoping that someone in the Tiki community has some of the programs I’m looking for tucked away somewhere.

You can reply to this thread....or...PM me. Thanks again for reading....and I hope to hear from you soon.
Mahalo!!

[ Edited by: PineappleWhip 2019-11-16 14:36 ]

[ Edited by: PineappleWhip 2019-11-17 12:13 ]

Aloha everyone,
I’m happy to give another update. !!!!

I was SUPER LUCKY to have someone help out with an extremely rare 2005 Tiki Oasis Program.!!!! The beginning of the Tiki Oasis Room Crawl, which turned into the Room Parties that are such a big hit during the event.
:drink:

I’m still looking for help from anyone who might still have their previous Tiki Oasis programs / books. Even if you have one, but, don’t want to part with it, I will gladly pay to ship it so that I can scan it (carefully), and return ship it to you!! Please see the first post on pg 1 for the rest of the details.

2017 - paper copy

2015 - paper copy

2013 - paper copy

2009 - paper copy

2007 - paper copy

2005 - paper copy

I’m still looking for 2016, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2006.....and any before 2005

PLEASE help me with this project....take a look in your tiki boxes...and see what you might have !!

Mahalo!!

[ Edited by: PineappleWhip 2019-11-17 12:17 ]

Aloha everyone,
Thank you to everyone sssooo very much...for helping to find these in your tiki storage!! If this project gets underway, I think it will turn out great and everyone will enjoy it.

I was ...AGAIN....SUPER LUCKY to have someone help out with an ultra rare 2002 Tiki Oasis Program.!!!!.
Thank you very very much atomicchick for your finding this in your tiki storage.!!! I greatly appreciated your hospitality and to see the collection of mugs....AMAZING!! ....she does have many mugs up for sale on Ooga-Mooga....check it out.!!! Thank you also for the 2006, 2007, and all the others

2017 - paper copy

2015 - paper copy

2013 - paper copy

2009 - paper copy

2007 - paper copy
2006 - paper copy
2005 - paper copy

2002 - paper copy

I’m still looking for 2016, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008.....and any before 2005

PLEASE help me with this project....take a look in your tiki boxes...and see what you might have !!

Mahalo nui loa !!

[ Edited by: PineappleWhip 2019-11-17 12:17 ]

Aloha everyone,
Again, thank you to everyone sssooo very much...for helping to find these in your tiki storage!! I'm getting really close.....If this project gets underway, I think it will turn out great and everyone will enjoy it.

I’m still looking for help from anyone who might still have their previous Tiki Oasis programs / books. Even if you have one, but, don’t want to part with it, I will gladly pay to ship it so that I can scan it (carefully), and return ship it to you!! Please see the first post on pg 1 for the rest of the details. ***A BIG THANK YOU to LoungeLoot.com *** who helped with the 2016, of which I scanned, and return shipped within 2 days....as well as the 2014.

2017 - paper copy
2016 - ...........& digital
2015 - paper copy
2014 - paper copy
2013 - paper copy

2009 - paper copy

2007 - paper copy
2006 - paper copy
2005 - paper copy

2002 - paper copy

I’m still looking for 2016 paper copy, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008.....and any before 2005

Mahalo nui loa !!

TT

I have an extra 2010 copy I could part with. Send me a message. :)

Aloha again,
The Tiki Central community is amazing....truly awesome!! Thank you everyone for helping with my project.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Hakalugi who helped with the 2011 (scanned and returned), AND the 2008.
THANK YOU also to Trader Tom for sending a 2010.

This list is now shorter for what I'm looking for....thanks to everyone's help!!
I am looking for the following Tiki Oasis programs:

2016 - paper copy for purchase
2012 - purchase...or...scan and return
2011 - paper copy for purchase
2004 -
2003 -
2001 -

I’m still looking for 2016 paper copy, 2012, 2011 paper copy, .....and any before 2005

I appreciate everyone who has viewed this thread, and I’m still hoping the last of the programs I’m looking for are out there somewhere.

Even if you have one, but, don’t want to part with it, I will gladly pay to ship it so that I can scan it (carefully), and return ship it to you!! Please see the first post on pg 1 for the rest of the details.

Mahalo nui loa !!

[ Edited by: PineappleWhip 2020-01-06 10:04 ]

Aloha everyone, Thank you to everyone that helped me along the way, and the luck of the tradewinds that brought me some of the Tiki Oasis programs from ebay and such. Thank you all for your help....I have started my online project, of documenting all the room and suite parties at Tiki Oasis past.

I now have pretty much at least one copy of every Tiki Oasis program from start to current.... with the exception of:

Arizona Tiki Oasis 2022

If anyone has one that they wish to part with, please let me know. Thanks!!

Mahalo nui loa !!

Pages: 1 14 replies