Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Smuggler's Cove 10th Anniversary

Pages: 1 5 replies

(from SC's Instagram)
BIG ANNIVERSARY NEWS!! We are having the party of all parties on Sunday, December 8...our 10th Anniversary!

Plantation Rum, Mount Gay Rum, Appleton Estate, SPIRIBAM, and Rum-Bar, will be joining us at specific times during a day long series of events.

Tickets go on sale Sunday, November 3! The Eventbrite links will be posted on our Facebook and Instagram pages at 12pm.

Tickets are $50 and include 2 drinks from a greatest hits menu of cocktails, AND a signed and numbered menu designed especially for the events by Dave Stolte!

Make sure you are at the ready on November 3 at 12pm as you can only purchase tickets for ONE of the time slots!

It's going to be RUMTASTIC!!

Note that the rum brands are only appearing in the associated slots. So, if you have preference, choose the time slot wisely.

I really wish I could go to this. Looks like it will be awesome. I know it's not great to have cameras out for events...but, it would be great to see some pics :)

UB

Congratulation Martin!

Happy 10th Martin!! Wish I could be there to celebrate!! A big congrats, and many more.

Congrats Smuggler's Cove!

Post some pictures when you can!

Pages: 1 5 replies