Name:Tiki Farm
Type:store
Street:1060 Calle Negocio
City:San Clemente
State:CA
Zip:92673
Phone:9499401006

Description:
Extensive rennovations to a standard industrial office/warehouse building. Multiple tiki bars and hundreds of artifacts collected over the years by owner Holden Westland. Of noteworthiness...
2 GIANT authorized Shag mural reproductions (Last Days of Kahiki & The Suave Wolf)
2 also GIANT hand-woven Peacock/Burry/Trader Vic Chairs
Extensive Tiki Mug Collection
Fully tiki decorated upstairs loft which is being sublet to Drew Brophy (www.drewbrophy.com)
3 ea 8' Moai's
Vintage United Airlines wall art & tiki statues
Gilligan's Island Pinball Machine
Vintage Furnishings of many types
Various works of art by Shag, Mark Ryden, Derek Yaniger, Von Franco, Wayne Coombs & more

Seating Area in Holden's Office

Tiki Bar in Lobby

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2003-08-31 20:08 ]

the Farm Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Holden, very cool, now JT junior can get that poster you gave him signed by Drew. His face really lit up when I told him he will be right upstairs from you.
Folks, don't miss out on the Tiki Farm, it's a must see. And I'm not brown nosin' either when I say Holden is a super nice guy. Not only that but his "office manager" is a very pretty lady.

For Holden, what are Tiki Farms hours?

Hi,
We're open from around 8 to 5 but I'm here generally 'til about 7pm or so (M-F) and you can find me here generally from 10-4 on Sat & every other Sunday about the same. If you'd like to stop on by, please call first as we want to give you a good nickel tour vs. the wooden nickel "Holden ain't had enough caffeine crappy boss day" tour.
thanks,
Holden 949-940-1006 TF office nr.

I tried to go by and called first, but the receptionist told me that they are not open to the public. what do you say to that?

I just kept driving, a bit dissappointed all the way back to Goleta. No worries, as I was in San Diego on business anyway.

Cheers,

KT

[ Edited by: Kreaky Tiki on 2003-11-07 21:13 ]

Kreaky, just walk in! You'll be welcome.

And tell them you're a member of Tiki Central.

Dude- San Clemente is my home town! I just moved here (O'ahu)in March! I never knew you guys were there!!! Those other Hawaiiana gift stores on El Camino Real I knew about, but not your store!!! Oh the inhumanity of it all.

Hey - I'm sure you've already checked it out: right next to Adele's is a cool store called Aloha Spirit. The owners are way cool - the have the most extensive collection of antique Uke's I've ever seen. Check 'em out!

Next time I'm on the mainland I'm stopping by your place!

Aloha

TTK

more pics!!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies