Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Liquidating my tiki collection

Pages: 1 23 replies

Hey folks, been a long time no see, but Im needing to sell off most of my tiki collection. I will slowly but surely be adding to my eBay. Just wanted to drop a line here as Id rather see my stuff go to the tikiphiles from Tiki Central than others. Ill be listing mugs, original art, prints,shirts,magazines ,swizzles, etc......If your interested , check it out here, and Mahalo for your time.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61874-8540&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=tummler1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1

More stuff posted up, and plenty more to come. see the link above!

new stuff listed today includes first 16 issues of tiki magazine, signed numbered shag print from 2000 and some other random tiki goodies, see the initial link for more info......more coming soon!

Happy Halloween! More goodies going up for you ghouls tonight! Check the link above. Mahalo!

More goods going up tonight, and new listings coming this week as well! check the link above (in first post of thread) for more info! Mahalo.

More goods going up tonight, and new listings coming this week as well! check the link above (in first post of thread) for more info! Mahalo.

Very Early original Tiki Tony painting auction ends in less than 2 hours! Mahalo to all who have purchased anything or looked at the auctions, I've slashed the prices on every item I did not sell, so take another look folks. (See link in first post of thread). Also dug thru the house and found some more gems ill be working on getting put up this week on ebay. Feel free to message me here or on ebay if you have any questions.

Just put up a killer lot of old tiki news zines along with a couple tiki farm catalogs, tiki oasis program, mai tai zine and random tiki post cards and business cards collected over the years! Check out the link in the first post in this thread to check it out! Mahalo.

S

Shame international shipping is not available.

More new goodies up and more reduced prices on the original listings that didn't sell, see link in first post of thread for more details. Mahalo .

Just dropped the prices on all my auctions, check out the link in the top post. Mahalo

ok, some actions are ending tonight, rock bottom deals.....also look out for another 10-20 new listings tonight and tomorrow!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/tummler1/m.html?item=143431549214&hash=item21652fc11e%3Ag%3ABhsAAOSwHU9dtjqU&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Many auctions finishing today, and many more new ones up tonight, check out links above!

F

Hala, Sorry you were liquidating your collection. You have great stuff.
Hope all is OK with you. I’ve been looking for that Mai Kai decanter in brown for a while. thank you and rest assured it’s going to a good home with me :wink:

Cheers,
Ryan :drink:

Glad to hear you won it! Hoping most of these are going to tiki central members. I wont end up liquidating my entire collection, but much of it due to size constraints of where I live. Mahalo!

Tiki book lot added includes autographed shag book! More listings coming this weekend! Check out the listings here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/tummler1/m.html?item=143449986031&hash=item21664913ef%3Ag%3AfMMAAOSwsbhd2H11&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

More mugs up now at link above, and more new listings coming this week!

shag toes to nose shirt and swizzle/matchbook lot up now. also may be putting up a flounder flame man chu print soon........any illinois/midwestern tc'ers who are willing to travel to pick up, I have a witco tiki shield from the now defunct aku tiki room in kewanee Illinois I'm willing to part with , also have another witco shield (not tiki) but you would need to be willing to pick up here in champaign/urbana illinois . PM if you would like to make a serious offer. Also have a beautifully framed Shag Raft of Medusa Print as well with COA that we bought from josh agle at his first art show in Chicago. Im not willing to ship these things due to size. may have a few other larger or heavy items i won't ship available too. Ill do some digging around this weekend when i drag the Christmas tree out to see if there's some other stuff. also will be listing more mugs and tiki odds and ends from now thru the first of the new year , so please keep checking back on my eBay listings (see link above).......mahalo

[ Edited by: hala bullhiki 2019-11-30 11:43 ]

8 auctions ending today! check them out!!

3 auctions ending today, and should have 6-10 new mugs posted tonight or tomorrow! Mahalo to all of those who have bid on or won any of the auctions. Thanks to this, this single dad of 2 awesome kids is going to be able to give his kids the Christmas they deserve, so I really appreciate it.

more mug actions finishing uo tonight, check them out! Mahalo!

Pages: 1 23 replies