Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

TONGA HUT Tiki Wonderland 14 Sunday December 15th!

Pages: 1 4 replies

T

Here we go AGAIN, the holidays are just around the corner...
Come and get your holiday shopping on, tiki style!

Please join us Sunday December 15th for our 14th annual holiday themed event: Tiki Wonderland 14!!!

Parking lot sale & art show begins at NOON with holiday tunes outside provided by DJ TONGA TOM!
Then at 6pm HIGH TIDE will perform The Ventures Christmas Album LIVE for more holiday madness inside!
Durangos Tacos will be on hand as usual serving up their delicious fair of tacos, quesadillas & burritos.

Here is the vendor line up:

Grider Co.
Spring Candles
B-Rex
Clee Sobieski
Ron Monster
Girls Drawin Girls
Simply Gala
Rarabird
Maliakei Bags
Eric October
Stilletoed Devil
Lynn McGuire
Mischief Motu
Black Sands Tiki
Tiki Gonzo
Ms Formaldehyde
Tiki Swag
Tiki Tiki Monster

VENDOR SPACES ARE FILLED!

To be put on the vendor wait list or for placement in the art show please PM me here or email me at [email protected].

M
Murph posted on Fri, Nov 22, 2019 9:16 PM

Have you been Naughty or Tiki?
Come sit on "Father Tiki's" (Sven Kirsten) lap and tell him your sordid rum tales and get your PHOTO taken December 15 at Tonga Hut's TikiWonderland.
https://www.facebook.com/TongaHutTikiBar/photos/gm.486000588703826/10156242813462574/?type=3&theater

What an awesome picture you guys !!!

K

Not sure if it falls on deaf ears (and not coming here to bitch) but could you guys mention 21+ on these things in advance? Showed up w/my kid who was excited to check out the goods and we were turned away. I think it's the only marketplace of sorts that unfortunately isn't family friendly - would have saved on gas and time had I known in advance.

Hope vendors made out well. It was a hell of a windy day!

G
GROG posted on Wed, Dec 18, 2019 2:44 PM

Oops! Missed it. Bad GROG!

Pages: 1 4 replies