Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Hardcore Tiki Marketplace December 7th

Pages: 1 4 replies

P

A great opportunity to do some Tiki Christmas shopping and enjoy some amazing drinks at The Bamboo Club in Long Beach. Santa will be there as well as A DJ, Kimo, Roast Pig, Rum Punch specials and of course Tiki vendors. And there’s also a toy drive so bring a toy and spread the Ohana love. Hope to see you there!

Mahalo!

H
Hamo posted on Sun, Nov 24, 2019 1:15 PM

Oh boy, what luck--I'm flying into Long Beach on the 7th, and I was already planning to head right from LGB to the Bamboo Club! I'm excited that I'll get to browse the Marketplace, and I'll be sure to say hello.

MAhalos for posting this Pintiki! I’m only on my phone so posting here is kinda tough
Anyhow I’m donating another Tiki Bar this time and
It’s a FREE raffle. Just have to be present to win! If you bring an unwrapped toy
For the toy drive for Spark of Love Long Beach you get a 2 Nd FREE raffle ticket
For the Tiki Bar! Win win sitch! Hope to see y’all on the 7 th!!

H
Hamo posted on Tue, Dec 10, 2019 8:42 PM

I had a great time at Bamboo Club and the Marketplace last Saturday. Sorry Bamboo Ben wasn't there, but I was glad to meet PinTiki. Plus Santa and Mrs. Clause made an appearance.

On 2019-12-10 20:42, Hamo wrote:
I had a great time at Bamboo Club and the Marketplace last Saturday. Sorry Bamboo Ben wasn't there, but I was glad to meet PinTiki. Plus Santa and Mrs. Clause made an appearance.

Sorry Hamo that I wasn’t physically there. Had to go to Frankie’s for the anniversary.
Hopefully I’ll be there next time .

Pages: 1 4 replies