Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Upcoming events in 2020 in California

Pages: 1 8 replies

Tiki Central is a great resource but can be difficult to wade through. Because we schedule ourselves at work months in advance, I seem to miss all of the tiki events because I have no clue when they are in enough time to get them off.

If you know of or are part of a tiki event in 2020, PLEASE post it here. That way anyone curious for event dates can find them all in one spot and won't have to dig.

THANK YOU so much.

CHEERS!

Good idea! Here are a couple of the big ones to get it started:

Tiki Caliente Palm Springs May 14 - 17

Tiki Oasis - San Diego Aug 12 - 16

Save the date: March 22nd will be the next Bruch and Tiki Bazaar at Trader Vic’s in Emeryville

Zowie!

Thank you Bamalamalu and Kevin! They are marked in my calendar now. I hope I get to go-go.

CHEERS!

First Saturday of every month Hardcore Tiki Marketplace at The Bamboo Club in Long Beach. 12-5 ish. Tiki Vending, Drink Specials and roast pig! Djs and bands??????

First Saturday of every month Hardcore Tiki Marketplace at The Bamboo Club in Long Beach. 12-5 ish. Tiki Vending, Drink Specials and roast pig! Djs and bands!!!

M
Murph posted on Sun, Jan 5, 2020 8:41 PM

The Internet's Original Tiki Site
Join in celebrating 20 years of Tiki Central!
Tiki Central was created in January 2000 as a forum for celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop culture. Originally a Yahoo! newsgroup, the site has now grown to become the indispensable online resource for tiki information and research, cocktail recipes, event listings, and the work of talented artists. Come celebrate its 20th Anniversary, in conjunction with simultaneous parties across the globe, and toast the milestone with Tiki Central’s official drink, the Reverb Crash, created by Ran Mosessco (kick_the_reverb)!
Saturday Jan. 11 2-5pm
Bring an Appetizer to share! NO COVER
https://www.facebook.com/events/2773553562683008/?active_tab=about

GREAT IDEA to post upcoming Cali events here. Thanks!

The next Tiki Trader event at Bali Hai will be Saturday, June 6

Pages: 1 8 replies