Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis, August 12-16, 2020

Pages: 1 8 replies

H
Hamo posted on Thu, Mar 5, 2020 9:08 PM

Tickets for this year's Tiki Oasis go on sale this Sunday, March 8, at 10 AM (the graphic on the website currently says PST, but don't most of us change to Daylight Saving Time earlier that night?)

I've never been to TO or San Diego, so I'm very strongly considering it, especially since it's also the 20th anniversary (though I may not attend the whole time.)

Wendy and Dan are planning on going--who else here is?

I'll be around, but not staying on-site.

My guess is this may be the only year at this venue. Come on down!

I NEED to get to one of these shindigs in the near future. Tiki Kon, the Hukilau and especially Viva Las Vegas.

I just bought my standard weekend pass... so does anyone know when the seminars go on sale? I've been skunked in the past and didn't know they were on sale until they were sold out!

Seminar tickets probably won't go on sale for while longer. I looked back and it looks like they went up for sale in June last year.

[ Edited by: bamalamalu 2020-03-08 13:40 ]

K
kkocka posted on Sun, Mar 8, 2020 6:49 PM

I've never been (once upon a time I was going to, but didn't happen –— now I no longer have interest as it seems too big for its britches), but one thing I do know is to watch your personal items. The stories of theft are very real, ranging from setting your mug down, turning to talk to a friend, and turning back to nothing there...to Thor's damn truck with mugs stolen.

A

On 2020-03-05 21:36, bamalamalu wrote:

I've heard through the rumor mill that this might be the last year in San Diego period.

M

This will be my first time at Tiki Oasis San Diego. Bought the standard evening ticket & hotel room is booked! I am really excited about the seminars. This baby tiki girl is ready to explore the exotic adventures at this event.
:tiki: :music: :drink: :)

[ Edited by: Mele_Ipo 2020-03-10 20:46 ]

G

On 2020-03-09 15:33, arriano wrote:

On 2020-03-05 21:36, bamalamalu wrote:

I've heard through the rumor mill that this might be the last year in San Diego period.

I hope not! I probably cannot go for more than Weds night and peek in on the weekend and that would be a huge bummer since it's in my neck of the woods.

Pages: 1 8 replies