Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Ooga Mooga Down?

Pages: 1 10 replies

H
Hearn posted on Thu, Mar 12, 2020 1:08 PM

IS it just me or is Ooga-Mooga Down?

Yep, erroring out at every single level. Thankfully it appears to be just a script issue and not a wholesale takedown.

T

It was loading extremely slow for days but, just now, after a couple minutes loading the rest of the site is working pretty quickly.

K

There's a million gripes coming from various facebook groups regarding both Critiki and Ooga Mooga. Sad to say they're true and constant. Some great resources that could use new hands I think.

On 2020-03-12 17:51, kkocka wrote:
There's a million gripes coming from various facebook groups regarding both Critiki and Ooga Mooga. Sad to say they're true and constant. Some great resources that could use new hands I think.

I use to really enjoy telling people about OM here at our shop, especially the one's that had no idea people collected these cups :wink:..
Such a great resource that can't be used most of the time... :(

I send people to OM too. I hope it's better soon.

Beachbumz I love your line up of mugs at the bottom of your post. It's a thrill to see them. Wendy

3vab posted on Fri, Mar 20, 2020 2:35 PM

--

[ Edited by 3vab on 2022-09-25 11:26:07 ]

Z

slowly but surely ooga mooga dies, these uploading times make it no longer possible to upload anything...very sad

When ooga went down I saved all the mug / member data over on https://mytiki.life.

So grateful you invested so much time and effort to save our collections from the Oog. A heartfelt thanks also, yo made it so easy to download the whole collection... just in case!

The impact made by Ooga going dark was more than could have been predicted. It's funny the number of people who relied on it for research. I've certainly found some rarities since, will now add them on your site.

[ Edited by wentiki on 2022-03-16 04:41:45 ]

Pages: 1 10 replies