Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central 2.0 - The Beta / Changelog

Introducing Tiki Central 2.0!

Pages: 1 2 3 104 replies

YES! I had just gotten access to Tiki Central after trying for year and then it went down! I was so sad.

So happy to see Tiki Central is back!

I've got a lot to share.

Thank you for bringing back Tiki Central. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thanks for bringing this back to life ...

Fantastic! I can't tell you how happy I am to see the site back on line! Many thanks to both of you for the herculean effort to get it back up and running!!

T

Mahalos for bringing this back to life, Hanford! It's like a walk down memory lane for sure. And thanks to all of the people who have helped to revive this site - it seems like a daunting challenge to me, and that it required more than one brain to pull it back together! Huzzah!

[ Edited by tikigap on 2022-05-03 13:29:46 ]

hey GAP! howzit goin???

T
twitch posted on Tue, May 3, 2022 9:03 PM

This is amazing. A bit fuzzy-headed on Roe & Co Irish whiskey and watching How To Drink on Youtube just now and thought I'd tap in "Tiki Central" for the hell of it with visions of that green background but expecting a white field with black characters. Man, my eyes teared up. Congratulations on the resurrection!

Hi Johnny, It’s been quite a while! We are retired in Florida now. Still doing some carving though. Last I heard about you guys is that you have moved to Ohio?

It’s great to hear from you!

i'll message yuh

Pages: 1 2 3 104 replies