Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Old School Check In

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies

Cheers bud! Hope things are better off by now

So sorry for your loss 8 FT..I hope as time passes , great memories overtake the sadness.

T

Well look at this. Great stuff! So good to see the people and the posts on here again.

Outstanding job to Hanford and the team getting TC back up, fixed and available for all of us to use again.

I think a lot of things, some good and some bad, have changed for a lot of people on here but I think we're all here for the same reasons. It's good to have it back.

Mahalo TabooDan

[ Edited by TabooDan on 2022-08-07 09:05:18 ]

Z

Well how ‘bout this? sigh It’s kinda bitter-sweet to think what all has happened since TC went dark. But the future starts again.

Now if they would only ban Ken Ruzic, Tiki Central 2.0 would be better than ever.

WC

OH NO! They can't kill Kinny.

I am so happy to see this site back up and running. So many people gravitated to FB, but nothing beats a dedicated forum for discussion and real conversation.

[ Edited by telescopes on 2022-08-13 11:28:44 ]

S

so great to see TC back up...thanks to everyone that made it possible

L

I feel like I just came home for a family reunion. (in a good way !) So many familiar names and faces from the past.

A

I hope a lot more TCers from the past will find their way back.

K

Haha, password still works! It's been a while!!

P

Another old barnacle here, and a much older one than when all this started more than 20 years ago.

D

Been quite a while! Hello again, glad to see things are up and running. Just glanced at my profile. I joined January 13, 2003? 20 years ago? Wow that is just kooky.

[ Edited by donhonyc on 2023-01-20 19:22:30 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies