Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Gardens Memorial Web Page Beta Version

Pages: 1 7 replies

Playing around with a new web editor and I've expanded slightly an older test idea.
Feel free to go to
http://home.earthlink.net/~tikigardens/mainmap.html

and check the work in progress. The "In Memory of Trader Frank" is a link to the page that is on the original memorial ( which is still up even though I've had server problems ) so if you click the "main tour" link, you'll end up on the original memorial. Just use your browsers back button to get to the MAP page.
I've only got one hot spot on the map right now, but it does lead to a couple of other pages.
The photos in some instances are large, so let me know if those of you with 56k hook ups have to wait to long to have them load.

Thanks
Tg
original memorial is still at http://www.exotic-tiki-gardens.com

On 2003-09-02 22:42, TikiGardener wrote:
Playing around with a new web editor and

I'm all over the place!!! The whats this button do approach is always fun, and awkward.

T

Great stuff on the Byars! Can't wait to see the new site working...

On 2003-09-03 10:40, Tangaroa wrote:
Great stuff on the Byars! Can't wait to see the new site working...

The old one is still there, this is gonna take some time! I didn't really realise just how much stuff there is to sort through! Trying to organise, sift, and include everything is massive.
TG

The layout's nice, the information exclusive, and the pixel fade reminds me of http://www.hawkwind.com .

I can't wait to see more of the Gardens on this site.

Hawkwind and Tiki...hmmmmm... Nah better not!

B

Hey TikiGardener!
Looks good! We have some stuff from Tiki Gardens in our collection. It looks like you probably have most of it already, but in the off chance we have something you would want to use for the site, we'd be happy to provide images. I think we have the handled mug which appears on the drink menu. If you want an image of that, just let me know and I'll email you a JPEG. I'll dig through the rest and see if there might be anything else.

I lived in Tampa for a number of years when my Dad was stationed at McDill, so Tiki Gardens is a very fond memory for me. Keep preachin' the good word!

-Duke

On 2003-09-03 18:21, boutiki wrote:
Hey TikiGardener!
Looks good! We have some stuff from Tiki Gardens in our collection. It looks like you probably have most of it already, but in the off chance we have something you would want to use for the site, we'd be happy to provide images. I think we have the handled mug which appears on the drink menu. If you want an image of that, just let me know and I'll email you a JPEG. I'll dig through the rest and see if there might be anything else.

I lived in Tampa for a number of years when my Dad was stationed at McDill, so Tiki Gardens is a very fond memory for me. Keep preachin' the good word!

-Duke

Definately feel free to send images or info!
Thanks
TG

Pages: 1 7 replies