Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

So what did you do to get through the Apocalypse?

Pages: 1 2 63 replies

Word!

T

I have done that MANY times it is so annoying!

Makes you so pissed you can't even begin to rewrite the post you just lost.

Imagine how angry John Boy Walton was when his first book burned up.

T

šŸ˜³ This post has been hidden by moderators.

"Jesus was the first Zombie!", TikiGiki, where are you reading this crap, is it directly from The easily proven false news site "News Punch" where the story originated or some random post on Facebook/Meta/I need to question my life choices social media time waster site, this one was super easy to Fact Check, here you go:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2023/01/27/fact-check-false-claim-vaccinated-pilots-banned-davos-wef/11129394002/

You really do need to question your sources, when it comes to feeding your "Bias Monster" put it on a diet, you will live longer, or at least a little less paranoid.

If I may, let's get this thought train, back on the tracks, by saying that this topic was meant to discuss, how did we get through these last few years with out murdering your kids, what new hobbies did you take up that you are now an expert in, Gardening is good , keep doing that? or damn I got good at knife throwing, so how come it's not an Olympic Sport or I took up Skate Boarding at 85, boy was that stupid!

So in closing, less conspiracy, more "I took up Origami during the Pandemic, got so good at it and now Japan has sent Ninja's to keep me from competing in the "World Origami Olympics" see, not paranoid at all.

[ Edited by Atomic Tiki Punk on 2023-02-12 19:19:16 ]

[ Edited by Atomic Tiki Punk on 2023-02-12 19:30:41 ]

T

šŸ˜³ This post has been hidden by moderators.

I'm locking this thread. TC is politics free.

This includes topics related to COVID / Vaccines, global warming, accusation about media etc.

Take that shit to Facebook.

DM me to discuss if you have an issue.

[ Edited by leevigraham on 2023-02-13 19:46:48 ]

Has anyone else started an epic post that just disappears if you click once outside the New Post box before hitting submit?

Yes. I'll try and fix that. The only way to close a modal should be the cross or a new cancel button.

I've added new functionality to hide posts that break the forum rules. Offending posts in this topic have been hidden.

I've unlocked this topic.

Please keep politics, conspiracy theories and misinformation off TC. Any further rule breaks will result in suspension.

Thank You leevigraham, As the OP and thread creator here, I will be reminding one and all to stay on topic, so say we all!

T

Sorry I thought that Bilge was for.....

TCs definition not mine. Bilge For drunken, waaaay off-topic, time killer or non-informative posts. And Lamprey discussion.

I will remind you that when it comes to vertebrate evolution, Lamprey are fish you should discuss!

T

I never got the whole Lamprey posts.

Must be a Cali thing.

Wayyy off topicā€¦ sure!

politics, religion, conspiracy theories and misinformationā€¦ nope.

"ATP: I've said it before and I'll say it again that the natural progression of Punk is:

Prog
Glam
Punk
Industrial
Goth
Lounge
Swing
Exotica
Leadbelly Train Songs
Lou Reed Singing Sea Shanties
Native Plant Gardening"

This may be truer then, even I thought, here is the new single from Public Image Ltd.

Hawaii : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HURFlF8CyV8

[ Edited by Atomic Tiki Punk on 2023-02-18 14:37:09 ]

All is proceeding as I have forseen.

What did we do to get through the apocalypse?

Added to the family and drank a lot!!!

8754A7B9-CCEB-400D-9575-A5113A6583EC

Pages: 1 2 63 replies