Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Follow Jer on YouTube/FaceBook Across 9 Countries to the Origins of Tiki !

Pages: 1 1 replies

T

Join Jeremiah July 20. 2022 on his YouTube Channel and FaceBook as he heads out on a 9 country tour of all things Tiki and Polynesians Art including Decor, Clothing, Totem Poles, Whale Bone Carvings and more in Tahiti, Bora Bora, Tonga, Fiji, Cooke Islands, New Zealand, Australia, Madagascar, Indonesia and the Philippines. He will bring you up close to the origins and the people who have been producing Tiki & Polynesian art for generations!

I just created this new YouTube channel for my upcoming Origins of Tiki Expedition and I need to get 100 Subscribers before it will give full features... PLEASE HELP! Subscribe & then click on the Bell Icon for updates and notifications of the trip as it happens!

https://youtube.com/channel/UCLHYIrYRRjzFntG7cW_VGwQ

Also you can Friend Jer at www.FaceBook.com/jetskijer

H
Hamo posted on Fri, Aug 19, 2022 11:47 PM

I've been catching up on your videos and appreciate how concise many of them are. The place you stayed in Bora Bora looked very tropical and relaxing. And the one highlighting the New Zealand roundabouts was funny to me--are they an anomaly in California? They're all over the place here in Colorado.

Thanks for sharing a trip that I probably will never be able to make myself.

Pages: 1 1 replies