Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Orlando Tiki Fest - Sep 8-9th, 2022 - Orlando Meliá Celebration

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hello Everyone!

Orlando-Tiki-Fest-2022-Sin-Fondo-01-1-1024x7224-1024x10241-1024x1024chelo-tiki-1024x10245-1-1024x10242-2-1024x1024

We are proud to present the first annual Tiki Fest in the magical city of Orlando, Florida, with celebrities in the industry. This two-day event, September 8-9, 2022, will include workshops, competitions, tastings, guest Tiki bartenders, exhibits, Tiki merchandise and the experience of a lifetime. We will have the GREAT competition of the “Tiki League” with participating bartenders from 12 Latin American countries that you will not want to miss. As main protagonists we will have the celebrities of the Tiki world: Dannielle Dala Pola and Carlos Rivero “Tiki Man”, creator of the “Tiki League” Latin America Cocktail Championship. This event welcomes both professionals looking to master their skills, as well as the Tiki enthusiastic public. Fans who enjoy the Tiki philosophy will have the opportunity to mingle with local and international Tiki lovers while learning from some of the professionals in the business. In addition to education we will have entertainment, cultural exhibition, good music and tasting sessions from our exhibitors. The event will be held at the Melia Celebration Hotel, an oasis of elegant comfort within walking distance of Orlando’s myriad attractions and parks featuring spacious one or two-bedroom suite accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, wellness experiences and fitness suites with stunning pool views, dining experiences with 360 American Bistro, 360 Vanishing Pool, sand volleyball court, mini soccer field and recreational activities.

LATIN AMERICAN COCKTAIL CHAMPIONSHIP

The 3rd edition arrives in the magical city This competition has been held in Latin America for three years with great prizes, by the renowned influencer Carlos Riveros “Tiki Man”, creator of Tiki Fruit and who was in charge of designing the logo for the Orlando Tiki Fest 2022, an event in which we follow his philosophy of integration of the community of bartenders in Latin America, the Caribbean and the United States, in order to expand the knowledge they have about Tiki cocktails. Get ready to enjoy the final of the international tiki cocktail competition, with participants from 12 Latin American countries: Colombia, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Peru, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Guatemala, Costa Rica and United States.

Web Page and Schedule: https://orlandotikifest.com/

Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/orlando-tiki-fest-2022-tickets-357460071697

I will go as the Peru Champion, so if you need anything from here just tell me

Hello, I'm pleased this is coming to Orlando, should be a great time! I will not be able to attend since this is a Thur/Fri event and I am unable to schedule time off from work that week.

Thank you for posting this event. I know you will all have a great time. Cheers!

[ Edited by AceExplorer on 2022-07-18 07:45:32 ]

I will be there for the weekend doing my amazonian cocktails too.

I planning a guest bartender so I will post it here

Seems like a really interesting event.

Orlando-Tiki-Fest-sin-a§o-Sin-Fondo-01-1024x721

Hello Everyone!

ORLANDO TIKI FEST AND TIKI LEAGUE USA We are proud to present for the second consecutive year the Orlando Tiki Fest 2023 with great celebrities of the industry, where we will have Rum tastings, and other distillates, including Master Classes emerging experiences, in addition with the most important national cocktail competition “Tiki League USA”, heading to the Grand Final of the Latin American Cocktails Championship in Cusco, Peru!

SAVE-THE-DATE-1024x1024

SPONSORSHIP-1024x1024

Webpage: https://orlandotikifest.com/

[ Edited by LaraColada on 2023-05-24 18:01:03 ]

Pages: 1 5 replies