Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Worth it all ...

Pages: 1 2 54 replies

I must agree with the sentiments of all. You really have created the best online community there has ever been. I have met alot of great people and had alot of life-enriching experiences all stemming directly from your hard work. My thanks to you and your collaborators.

Dave

T

Congratulations Hanford! You are most deserving of this extraordinary piece of work. If it hadn't of been for you and TC many of us would never have met. We owe you eternal gratitude.

DITTO!

Congrats, dat Tiki be Phat. You deserve the
Tiki for your contribizzle nizzle.

E
ecm posted on Fri, Oct 17, 2003 6:20 PM

that is too cool...and congrats hanford , well deserved...bravo !

Great, great, great! You are the Tiki web master, and now you have solid well deserved proof. Many Mahalos for Tiki Central, it has brought me much joy and acknowledgement, especially when I was stranded on foreign, Tiki-less shores. My life line to Tiki mana indeed.

Glad I did not look at this thread earlier, it would have spoiled the surprise for me when Bob and Leroy invited me over two days ago to give me my trophy (though Otto had mentioned something earlier). I had always coveted the original they had, it being Marquesan and well endowed. What a beaute!
Thank you, Bob and Leroy, I am so glad I came through for you guys!

E

:::::::: FANTASTIC!!! ::::::::

No one is more deserving, Hanford! Thanks for all you have done for all of us...I truly appreciate it! You work so hard to keep our world together here in cyber space. The Tiki Gods are definitely smiling down on you.

Pages: 1 2 54 replies