Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Female Tiki

Pages: 1 12 replies

T

Question withdrawn due to offense perceived by those who are experienced in tiki and forums. No room for a "newbie" (I believe that's the eloquent phrase used) here.

Wow.

[ Edited by: TikiPau on 2003-10-20 10:33 ]

uh... tiki pau - if this is your auction - why don't you just say so and post it under collecting? instead you have this mysterious tone... "I did a little research on the reference to Mother Earth and it appears valid."

if it's not your auction, this seems like an odd question to post? i mean if you are interested in bidding on it - why let the cat out of the bag to other collectors who could outbid you?

i saw you placed the identical post at LottaLiving. i'm sorry - i don't mean to be nasty to a newbie, but what gives?

Good work Futura Girl. Tikipau's post reminded me of the annoying emails from someone in South Africa trying to send me $13,500,000 (Thirteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Pau is the Hawaiian word for 'finished'. How appropriate!

Yo Bong, I got one of those e-mails not too long a go offering cash and diamonds. They just needed my bank account number so they could transfer it and share it with me. They said their parents were killed during a revolution in africa and they were looking for kind hearted American to help them.

T

On second thought, I won't grace this with an answer. Good luck and try to withhold passing judgement.

[ Edited by: TikiPau on 2003-10-20 10:04 ]

Hey, I'm not getting blamed for this one am I? It was a pretty lame post by TikiPau, as though we're a bunch of suckers (obviously, pau deleted it).

Next?

T

Folks, you were correct about only one thing: the meaning of "Pau". It's a release for the time that is left, just like my interest in Tiki. You see, it doesn't matter. I have no need to sell OR purchase material goods any longer.

[ Edited by: TikiPau on 2003-10-21 08:35 ]

On 2003-10-21 07:04, TikiPau wrote:
Folks, you were correct about only one thing: the meaning of "Pau". It's a release for the time that is left, just like my interest in Tiki. You see, it doesn't matter. I have no need to sell OR purchase material goods any longer.

Don't do it TikiPau! Don't end it all over this! My God! Things aren't that bad! Please step back from the ledge! We'l get you the help you need!

Oh the humanity!

You see, it doesn't matter. I have no need to sell OR purchase material goods any longer.
[ Edited by: TikiPau on 2003-10-21 08:35 ]

yet still, you retain a deep longing to to be the center of attention & to pester & annoy the other member of this forum. quaint.

If you love her, let her go.......................

I have no need to sell OR purchase material goods any longer.

Well, if that's the case, would you just give me whatever it was you were selling?

TikiPau emailed me asking that her posts and account be removed, becuase Tiki Central was too harsh on her, stating:

This was a pretty unpleasant experience for someone who just finally got up the nerve to join a discussion type setting. Now I know why I should remain uninvolved.

The funny thing is she sent it from an email address that makes it painfully obvious to me that she indeed was the one who posted the eBay auction! In her original reply (now removed) she has stated she was not the eBay seller, so I'm not quite sure why she's going to such lengths (both publically, and personally to me via email) to paint herself as the victim here.

I sent her a nice email, but I asked her whether or not she indeed was trying to pull the wool over our eyes ... and I have not recieved a reply.

TikiPau, if you're reading this, just remember that the reason people are being harsh on you here is because they don't like the whole on-the-sly eBay reference, and then for you to go back and claim it was not you is a little silly ... in my opinion you're asking for it when you try to get out of it with a lie.

Futura girl was not rude or insulting. She was just asking a question. To lie to a group of strangers is not a good way to make friends. Not sure what you expected.

~Hanford

Bong - I got one of those E-mails too. Now all I have to do is figure out how I'm gonna spend all this money! I'm going to Disneyland.

Pages: 1 12 replies