Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Official Introductions Thread. New Members, Post your introduction here...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 4,278 replies

Aloha all, Javadrinker here. After reading Tikicentral for months I decided to go ahead and join. Searching for a home bar is my current project, if any of you fellow Texans happen to know of one, please let me know.

Mahalo,

JD

Thanks for all the Great Ideas. I have also been searching for Cheaper Ways to Keep all my TikI Torches Alive. I have over twenty in my Small Piece Of Paradise. Here are some pics of it. Still building it up now, one more pond, more lights soon. Thanks ALOHA ! Michael Sollberger https://tikicentral.com/uploads/79936/5565b826.jpg https://tikicentral.com/uploads/79936/5565b806.jpg https://tikicentral.com/uploads/79936/5565b7f3.jpg

On 2015-05-27 05:30, Hawaiianmike wrote:
Thanks for all the Great Ideas. I have also been searching for Cheaper Ways to Keep all my TikI Torches Alive. I have over twenty in my Small Piece Of Paradise. Here are some pics of it. Still building it up now, one more pond, more lights soon. Thanks ALOHA ! Michael Sollberger https://tikicentral.com/uploads/79936/5565b826.jpg https://tikicentral.com/uploads/79936/5565b806.jpg https://tikicentral.com/uploads/79936/5565b7f3.jpg

Nice job, Hawaiianmike! Lighting (electrical or by flames) is a great feature and high-impact element, and I see you're having fun with it AND getting a good result. You've helped me think again about using open flame torches in my yard.

Long time reader first time poster- hello tiki central. Continue goodness. I was told by JeffMan Tiki on here that I'd be labeled a tourist, which is worse than a noob I figure. But yeah, just starting to get into tiki stuff in a more obsessive compulsive way. I throw a luau every year, next time you're near Columbus Ohio in the june-august months, ping me and come listen to the Jeff Chenault, and Francis Lacuna playing tunes and serving mad maitai mayhem.

dan

Dan, you're not "tourist" or "noob" if you've been throwing luau parties for years and have been reading Tiki Central. Glad to see you join here, jump in with both feet, and don't worry what anyone else says. Have fun and maybe even post some photos of your antics!

Hi everyone-

I've been enjoying the fabulous info on here for quite a while (especially the vintage pics), but didn't really feel like I could rightfully jump in until I had my own tiki space. Pleased to say that we've begun the transformation of our basement library/music room into The Hokulani Lounge! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hokulani-Lounge/1110336148981097 :)

My husband and I live in beautiful Vermont now, but I grew up in Philly. I've been a Polynesian addict since I was a baby. My parents took me to Kona Kai in Philadelphia for every bday and special occasion. It was my very favorite place on Earth. When we traveled, I made my mom seek out tiki spots--I looooved to hang out in dark cocktail lounges as a kid! Hmmm...I guess that should have been an early hint...

Then I was married at the Polynesian Resort in Disneyworld when I was 19. I've collected little bits and pieces of tiki-ness over the years, and I'm excited to now bring it all together in one magical space. Everyone's fabulous pics on here have been such an inspiration. Many thanks for all of your phenomenal creativity.

Happy to be here :D
Tara

Welcome to all the new folks. Please post your bars and artwork so we can admire your handi-work. Have fun on Tiki Central.

Hi all!
I'm Patrick, married, two children and I (we) live in the Netherlands.
Through exotic gardening and landscaping I came into contact with the tiki culture (& statues), it has won my interest so that’s why I am also here now. I hope to see, read and learn more about the tiki "phenomenon" :wink:

Friendly greetings (Aloha) from the Netherlands!

Aloha Patrick! I'm Patrick, too. Welcome! A good place to start, besides here at Tiki Central, is a book by Sven Kirsten called Tiki Pop. It's full of great history and information. Also, look for a documentary called The DVD of Tiki. I showed that to a friend and now she doesn't think I'm quite so crazy. :)

Howdy, longtime poster, first time lurker, finally joined. Lots to see here, hope no one minds a noob.

L

Aloha! I just found the official introduction thread! I'm Leilehua. I live in Hilo, Hawai'i, and I make lu'au torches (at least that's what I called them all my life until recently, but that's another thread.) I grew up around tiki bars - but my crowd didn't call them that at the time. We just called them by the name of the bar, no generic term I remember. Anyway, I had a great time a couple of weeks ago when a friend took me to La Mariana, the last of O'ahu's great tiki bars. I really would like to take my hula dancers there and do a show!

A few pix below:

La Mariana, may she rest in peace, herself

As a lighting manufacturer, I love the lights!

A tree in the dining area

Love the waterfall and massive clam shells!

[ Edited by: Leilehua 2015-06-27 01:38 ]

Hello TC Ohana. This is formally known Forgotten Tikiman. I am going by The Madman now. This new username has stuck with me better than FTM. Just to explain. I got this name from my friend Johnny Barajas who is a regular at the Tiki Ti. When he found out that I drive 3hrs just to get a drink at the Ti and then drive back home, he called me a Madman and it's stuck with the regulars there ever since. Including my homies Adrian Estaquio, Dan Faris, Anders Anderson, Rasta Jim, Alan, Danny(Tiki Diablo), and the Tiki Ti crew.

Hey there... just introducing myself. My wife and I are just getting into the tiki culture, but we've already gathered some nice pieces. I'll post collection pics later. I'm just here to learn about the history and culture, find some cool tiki gear and meet other folks. Thanks!

What's up @tikitonyd. Nice to meet you. Glad you joined TC. You will find a lot of inspiration on here. :D

Welcome to TC Steve!
Even though you never left :)

Your awesome ATP!!!!! :D

W

Hey folks, I'm a youngin' from Athens, Ga. I've been in love with Tiki culture since I was younger, and became entrenched in Exotica music a few years back (as well as exotic drinks--with the advent of my legality). Sadly, living in Athens, I'm horribly isolated from anything Tiki related. No tiki bars to go to, no one to compare Kahala Shirts with, no one with which to share my Martin Denny record collection, no one to practice mixology on / with.

Hence: my joining of these forums. I hope to gain a good sense of Tiki community that Georgia lacks and look forward to my time here.

PS: Being in Athens, I also play music, and recently started charting out my Martin Denny collection. I know some of you have asked the forums for sheet music. Well, I've made chord charts for a couple dozen of his songs. I'll be posting them soon.
Also, I'm in the process of recording an exotica album (all original songs), and I would love to share it with the forums.

Aloha!
My name is Kyle and I live in Baltimore. I've lurked around TC for some time, but I now find myself hitting the site regularly. I joined a few months ago and am finally introducing myself. I've been collecting all things tiki for well over a decade. My home bar is the Temple of the Crazed Monkey. My favorite tiki bar is Frankie's. I look forward to sharing and learning from everyone.
Mahalo.

On 2015-07-05 20:09, wleverett wrote:
Hey folks, I'm a youngin' from Athens, Ga. I've been in love with Tiki culture since I was younger, and became entrenched in Exotica music a few years back (as well as exotic drinks--with the advent of my legality). Sadly, living in Athens, I'm horribly isolated from anything Tiki related. No tiki bars to go to, no one to compare Kahala Shirts with, no one with which to share my Martin Denny record collection, no one to practice mixology on / with.

Hence: my joining of these forums. I hope to gain a good sense of Tiki community that Georgia lacks and look forward to my time here.

PS: Being in Athens, I also play music, and recently started charting out my Martin Denny collection. I know some of you have asked the forums for sheet music. Well, I've made chord charts for a couple dozen of his songs. I'll be posting them soon.
Also, I'm in the process of recording an exotica album (all original songs), and I would love to share it with the forums.

Aloha! Welcome to the TC board! I'm fairly new on here myself, but I've jumped in with both feet. There's a lot you can learn from the folks on here, and it sounds like you have much to offer back as well. I'm looking forward to hearing some samples of your upcoming album. I'm sure you'll find a dedicated audience for your work, and some friendly critics as well. Good luck on your search for Tiki in Athens. I have a similar problem here in Baltimore. But for those of us who don't have Tiki culture locally, we seem to find ways of making it for ourselves.

Aloha!

On 2015-07-14 20:37, Crazed Monkey wrote:
Aloha!
My name is Kyle and I live in Baltimore. I've lurked around TC for some time, but I now find myself hitting the site regularly. I joined a few months ago and am finally introducing myself. I've been collecting all things tiki for well over a decade. My home bar is the Temple of the Crazed Monkey. My favorite tiki bar is Frankie's. I look forward to sharing and learning from everyone.
Mahalo.

Aloha from a fellow Baltimorean Kyle! Hope to see you out at some of our local events soon! I'm in Dundalk, and my backyard Tiki bar is the Freaky Tiki Hut (my daughters named it). Frankie's is also my favorite Tiki bar...that place is amazing!

Aloha!

Hello,
I hope this works correctly going into the introduction post list.
I am an artist (painting, illustration) that is new to seeking out organized tiki kindred spirits and groups although Tiki and exotica is something I have identified with for a long time.
I grew up in Baltimore and my family had great music including a lot of exotica and my grandfather had cool bar ware that was tiki themes and other relatives who were artist had travelled the world and carved large tikis.

So as a kid the visuals of Tiki (ephemera, album covers and statues really spoke to me) and the various exotic sounds of tiki made deep impressions on me.

I started to collect vintage tiki back about 10 years ago right before moving to the west coast. My collection is back in storage, just not having settled in a place to bring it all out to yet.

I am hoping this community can help educate me a bit as I do a new string of paintings.

I am having a terrible time finding authentic images of tiki gods. I want to find out the actual deity origins or at least the older imagery that has not just been exotica interpretations in 50s/60s.

Well, not sure what to expect here. Hope to feel part of the group.
Brian

Below are images of me (me on far left with my roommates) with tiki Banners I painted and my brother and I as kids next to a large Tiki carved carved by my uncle.

"To everything that might have been.
To everything that was".

[ Edited by: capsizebrian 2015-07-17 18:03 ]

K

Hi! I suppose it's time I finally introduced myself. I've been reading tiki central for a long time and am just now starting to participate. There are so many amazing and inspiring artists. Now that I've finally moved and unpacked my boxes I can start painting and making jewelry again.

Capsizebrian,
I've been looking for similar reference material for a necklace I am working on and have had good luck with museum websites. Specifically the Metropolitan Museum and the Brooklyn Museum. I hope that helps!

J
Jorge posted on Mon, Jul 20, 2015 2:24 PM

Hello. My name is Jorge. I'm new to tiki carving and I would like to get some advise on finishing. I am working on my 3rd tiki. It is about 4' tall. Almost done carving. The first two I didn't apply any kind of finish. I did burn and sand them though. Any advise is appreciated. Especially on produsts I should use. Thanks!
[ Edited by: Jorge 2015-07-20 14:25 ]

[ Edited by: Jorge 2015-07-20 14:27 ]

On 2015-07-15 05:15, Kahiki Guy wrote:

Aloha!
Mahalo.

Aloha from a fellow Baltimorean Kyle! Hope to see you out at some of our local events soon! I'm in Dundalk, and my backyard Tiki bar is the Freaky Tiki Hut (my daughters named it). Frankie's is also my favorite Tiki bar...that place is amazing!

Aloha!

Aloha Kahiki Guy! Mahalo for the warm welcome. I'm in Arbutus, so not too far away. There is a Hawaiian restaurant here - Taste of Aloha. Good stuff. When I get the Monkey completely functional, you'll have to come over for a drink.

On 2015-07-21 20:10, Crazed Monkey wrote:

On 2015-07-15 05:15, Kahiki Guy wrote:

Aloha!
Mahalo.

Aloha!

Aloha Kahiki Guy! Mahalo for the warm welcome. I'm in Arbutus, so not too far away. There is a Hawaiian restaurant here - Taste of Aloha. Good stuff. When I get the Monkey completely functional, you'll have to come over for a drink.

Deal...Aloha!

K

Hi everyone, Ed here, from New Orleans. My obsession with tiki came from when I moved to Minneapolis from New Orleans, and discovered a little place down the street called Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge. I fell in love with the place, and when I moved back to New Orleans, I missed it dearly, even though I'm now a regular at Beachbum Berry's Latitude 29. I'm currently converting the screened in patio at the back of my house to my own personal tiki bar.

Aloha from Eugene, Oregon, Everyone! I was born in Honolulu, and my family is originally from Maui, scattered all over the islands. Love collecting Hawaiiana. If you can't live in Hawaii, Oregon's a great second choice. Nice to meet you all!

Hello everybody!

My name is Marilyn Johnson (AKA "Mazz" on Facebook) and I'm from the Cherry Hill, NJ area (just over the bridge from Philadelphia). My husband and I have always had an appreciation for all things tiki, but we recently threw ourselves into the culture and lifestyle (in the past year or so). I have been lurking as a non-member on this forum for a little while, but I figured it was time that I joined and started participating here. I'm more than positive there are people I know here already, but more about that next.

There isn't much tiki-goodness in our neck of the woods, however there are tiki-inspired things. Fortunately, Mod Betty of Retro Roadmap kicked into high gear and hosted a tiki weekend in Wildwood, NJ this past May. We attended and it was everything we could hope for and more! We met so many wonderful people and really got a nice, authentic feel for the culture through the people we met, how they were dressed, music that was playing, items that were for sale, and more. Even though I was feeling "shy," I felt at home there. So gradually we've been getting more and more into it as our lives allow.

On the side, I am a food blogger in Philadelphia. I decided to explore the world of tiki in our area - which is to say there is practically none, but I felt that there was something I could talk about and bring this culture into the fold. So I went with Tiki cocktails as they seem to be what most people recognize when they think tiki.

I wanted to share my article with you and I welcome any feedback! I'd love to add to this if I missed anything!!

https://phillygrub.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/tiki-cocktails-philadelphia/

That's not the only reason I joined here; like I said above, I can't wait to be more active here and engross myself further into the lifestyle. I love the light-hearted fun; the aesthetic and above all the cool people who espouse it. So, in advance, thank you for having me (and my hubby) here. We're looking forward to meeting MORE great people and attending more events in the future!

Cheers!
Marilyn

[ Edited by: PhillyTiki 2015-07-29 16:05 ]

[ Edited by: PhillyTiki 2015-07-29 17:14 ]

Aloha Tiki Central,

I've been a member since Sept 2014 and never intoduced myself so I figured it was time to stop lurking and start participating. I'm Trusty Shellback (aka Jon-Henry) from Delano, CA. I haved learned so much from everyone here, thanks for all the info and the D.I.Y. tutorials they've helped me build and expand my love for all things TIKI.

Hi this is Adam in Portland. Regular at Vic's and Hale Pele. I do the Xeroxed Tiki-NW newsletter you may see around Portland and sell the exotica records at Tiki Kon. I've been gleaning info from the forums for a few years so I figure I should put in my two cents here and there. Anyway, You may know Trader Vic's anniversary party is this Saturday at 4. The new Munktiki Vic's mug will be on sale. See you there.

Aloha from Elk Grove Ca. I have been a long time lurker, but wanted to become a full fledged member of the community. Happy to be here.

Aloha! Like others I have lurked on the boards for a while. I have always loved Hawaiian and Polynesian style. I was buying mugs, records and dresses in thrift stores before I knew there was a name and community called Tiki. I am lucky enough to live near the Mai Kai restaurant so I get to enjoy it often. Try the Shrunken Skull and the Nams!

B
BarMan posted on Thu, Aug 6, 2015 1:31 PM

Hello and thank you for welcoming me to the forum! My name is Josh Hunt and I am a bartender at The Waterboy in midtown Sacramento. I've been a fan of all things Tiki ever since my parents took me to the Coral Reef in the 70's. I've been tending the bar at The Waterboy for over 7 years (tending bar for 20+ years), and we frequently feature Tiki cocktails on our specialty menu. Right now we are offering the Bourbon Special and the West Indies Diaquiri (Angostura 5 year rum, fresh lime juice, house made Sorrel (Jamaican hibiscus and ginger) syrup, and a dash of allspice. We also just received a set of beautiful mermaid mugs from TikiBosko. I look forward to meeting all of the Sacramento Ohana on the Tiki bar crawl in October and would like to cordially invite everyone to stop by The Waterboy for a cocktail!

Cheers!
Josh

TM

Aloha!
I am Jeff "Tiki Momo" from dreary Missouri. Not really a tiki friendly place, but I travel when I can. I have been a regular at Tiki Kon in Portland for the last five years since a friend moved there. In the mean time I survive in my home bar, the Enchanted Cove.
If you are wondering about my name, Momo is the Missouri version of Sasquatch (short for Missouri Monster) and since I'm a big hairy beast from the show me state, the name seemed to fit.

Cheers to all!

Hello all!
I am new to the forums, though I have lurked a while. I've been a tiki addict since way back in childhood when I would decorate my bedroom with tacky tiki party props and wear huge aloha shirts.
Now I spend way too much money on rum and tiki mugs and buy only tasteful muu muus for my drinking attire.
I lived in Portland, OR for a few years and was a regular at Hale Pele. Now that we've moved back to Philadelphia, I am noticing the woefully lacking amount of tiki bars in my neck of the woods. If any other tiki minded Philly people are around, I would love to know your secret spots for a good Mai Tai.

I actively collect exotica and Hawaiian LPs, and love perfecting my cocktail crafting. Recently I've decided to stop saying "I'll wait for when we have the room" and have decided to turn a small corner of our living room into a tiki lounge.

I have a bit of a goth side, so if anyone wants my Lovecraftian tiki cocktail recipes, I'm more than willing to share!

Aloha to all the new members! Sounds like lots of fun new contributors.

Wish I could transport to Sacramento, BarMan - you have me craving that daiquiri!

A

Hi Everyone,

Guess like a lot of new members, been lurking for a while but had yet to post. I'm from Los Angeles so I've meet a couple of you in person already. My girlfriend and I try going to Trader Sams or Tiki Ti as often as we can possibly get a chance to.

Guess now that i've popped my posting cherry, i will contribute any time i have any info that might help a fellow member

On 2015-08-17 18:52, okoolihau wrote:
I have a bit of a goth side, so if anyone wants my Lovecraftian tiki cocktail recipes, I'm more than willing to share!

I'm intrigued, Lovecraftian tiki cocktail recipes? I know Lovecraftian horror as a subgenre, but the concept of tiki cocktail recipes connected with that is interesting. Would you mind posting some more info? Or creating a new thread where you can share more about this? Cheers!

Always looking for something new to learn about...

Hello all!
I am new to the forums, though I have lurked a while. I've been a tiki addict since way back in childhood when I would decorate my bedroom with tacky tiki party props and wear huge aloha shirts.
Now I spend way too much money on rum and tiki mugs and buy only tasteful muu muus for my drinking attire.
I lived in Portland, OR for a few years and was a regular at Hale Pele. Now that we've moved back to Philadelphia, I am noticing the woefully lacking amount of tiki bars in my neck of the woods. If any other tiki minded Philly people are around, I would love to know your secret spots for a good Mai Tai.

I actively collect exotica and Hawaiian LPs, and love perfecting my cocktail crafting. Recently I've decided to stop saying "I'll wait for when we have the room" and have decided to turn a small corner of our living room into a tiki lounge.

Aloha Ooko, There's a new Tiki bar that just opened up a few months ago in Philly called the Yachtsman. Supposed to have a pretty decent cocktail selection. I'm actually coming up to check it out for the 1st time this Sunday with a small group from Baltimore. Maybe we'll see you there.

Well Hello!

New to the site but been on 'the island' for years! By 'the island' I mean the Tiki bar in my living room.

It all started about 7 years ago when my husband and I found treasure in a local thrift store (isn't that how all great adventures start?). A ten foot rattan and wood bar. After a few clamorous cocktails, trips to Smugglers Cove on a Thursday night, Karaoke in the Hula Hula and setting off the brand new volcano effect in the Hale Pale, we now have fully functioning Polynesian Environment!...in my living room! Its totally awesome. Well...except when vacuuming around potted palm trees. Oh, and dusting. Why can't all of these mugs be kept behind glass? Oh yeah, because my lighting would be ruined and I wouldn't be able to grab my T.V. Mai Tai glass in an emergency!

I have met, or emailed, a few of you on here without creating a profile. But alas...I am planning a 40'th birthday party and I might need a little help. Beyond that...our home bar is getting a fall makeover with a new name, a new logo and finally an official menu.

Thanks everyone for all of the creativity, passion and fun you have already given me - and thanks to all your efforts in providing a wonderful community of Tiki. Lets Take Over!!!!!

Ste

Hi everybody!

My name is Michael. I have been a fan of Tiki for a long time, but only recently has it become a real hobby for me. Once I realized that tiki was an art aesthetic that my wife enjoyed as well and that a trip to the local tiki bars was just as much an escape for her as it is for me, those were the green lights I needed to go and pursue all of this to my usual obsessive degree. As for everything else in my life, I am basically your friendly neighborhood nerd. I am a lifelong Trekkie and currently work in my spare time as a designer for the Star Trek Collectible Card Game over at http://trekcc.org (blatant plug). And equal to my obsession with Star Trek, I am also a complete Disnerd. My wife and I even got married at Walt Disney World. I also love tabletop gaming, Doctor Who, and sci-fi in general. Thanks for the welcome here and mahalo!

Hi guys, I've been lurking for a while and thought I would finally sign up! I've recently moved back to Sydney, Australia after living in LA for a while and it's proving quite hard to be back home with little access to any good tiki bars. Just means I'll have to visit friends back in SoCal soon!

On 2015-08-21 03:18, miketeavee wrote:
Hi guys, I've been lurking for a while and thought I would finally sign up! I've recently moved back to Sydney, Australia after living in LA for a while and it's proving quite hard to be back home with little access to any good tiki bars. Just means I'll have to visit friends back in SoCal soon!

Hey Mike, welcome to TC! See if you can reach out to Koop Kooper in Sydney. He has been one of the key publicists of tiki and mid-century modern in that part of the country, and he publishes a very fine weekly podcast with a lot of great music and tiki and MCM news items. Not only can you learn about the state of the tiki and mid-century modern scene in and around Sydney and the world, but you could also find yourself inspired to stock up on things you need to make your own drinks at home. Not the same as being at a L.A. tiki bar, but at least you'll enjoy one aspect of it in your home. And your friends will be impressed!

Cheers, mate!

Hello all!

hello!
there were some people coming up from Baltimore today to hit up the Yachtsman, but they never updated to say when they would be getting to the bar.
There aren't a lot of tiki options in Philly, other than the Yachtsman and Vietnam, but most places that serve craft cocktails and have Orgeat syrupt can make you a passable mai-tai.

Aloha, my name is Chris (Tuga's Tikis) I recently came across this site while looking for ideas and inspiration for my tiki carvings. There are so very talented people here, awesome!

B

I like those tikis, Chris - they have lots of personality!

I arrived at Tiki Central while searching for historical info about the hotels here in Hilo, HI.

While I don't have any actual tiki background, I am tickled by retro stuff and whimsical tiki themes, and love fruity drinks. I made my first Mai Tai last night, and I have an old reception desk which I'm now considering giving the Tiki Bar treatment to brighten up a dark corner of the living room. :D

[ Edited by: bkrownd 2015-09-01 16:45 ]

W

Hi everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself to you all. My wife and I live in Brisbane Australia and have our own Islander style bar called the Wawahine Lounge in our back shed.
We are both musicians and perform in our band playing Brazilian Bossa Nova and Samba songs from the 60s to present. We travel to Bali often and also love mid century modern designs.
I look froward to reading all the posts and delving into this marvellous world of Tiki.
Regards Kym

C

Hello to everyone! I live in Dallas, Texas and I am just starting out collecting Poly Pop. I have collected one thing or another all my life, so I am often found scrounging around antique stores in my area. I have always liked Tiki mugs, but never thought about collecting them until I recently explored Poly Pop. The more I read about it, the more I can't believe I did not get into this a long time ago!!

I enjoy hoarding/collecting and I am intrigued by 1940's, 50's and 60's Americana. I love the beach lifestyle, traveling to beaches and tropical locations, scuba diving is my passion, love sea food and enjoy drinking in a social setting.....all these roads seem to lead here!!

Again, I cannot believe I did not start this decades ago. My only consolation is....."better late than never".

Anyway, I look forward to learning more about this great area of collecting and I apologize in advance for any newbie questions I may ask in the future!!

[ Edited by: CozyTiki 2015-09-07 07:14 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 4278 replies